How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

Severa, Maria, Azura, Lachesis, Julia, Abel, and I upgraded Cherche from four. I sent Lachesis home though so I could upgrade Cherche, and I'll probably just use Severa for her reposition or send her home.

I've only had the game for about a month and yesterday with Cherche being upgraded that means I have four 5 stars that aren't terrible. I doubt I'll train Abel and maybeee I'll give Julia a go.

Edited by tumut

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 8 5-Stars:

•Alfonse (Promoted)

•Chrom (Promoted)

•Leo

•Karel

•Rebecca

•Robin (M)

•Eirika

•Jakob

Interestingly enough, I got Rebecca and Karel in the same pull. I was psyched, not that I use Rebecca, but still, what are the chances of 2 5-stars in one?

I've been pretty lucky with my pulls.  Despite being F2P and generally not playing all that much, I have pulled the following ten 5-star units (in order of acquisition):

Azura, Camilla, Robin, Tiki (old), Lucina, Seliph, Eirika, Xander (Spring), Alm, Olwen

I've also got 200 orbs and 40k feathers saved, so that number will definitely increase once IS releases some more worthwhile characters (cough Tellius cough).

7 hours ago, Ragnell said:

I've also got 200 orbs and 40k feathers saved, so that number will definitely increase once IS releases some more worthwhile characters (cough Tellius cough).

Imagine if after all the Tellius hype, Ike turns out to be one of the worst units in the game lol. That is some serious self restraint though. I can never hold more than 30 orbs at a time.

On 4/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, eclipse said:

I have a build for Spring Lucina in mind.  It's going to cost 26,000 feathers at minimum.  Ah well, time to save!

Meanwhile, my 5* count is now up to 9 + 1 thanks to Ephraim.  I won't need quite as many feathers to get him up to par (just 6,000, if I've done my math right).

We're up to 10 + 1 with +Spd/-Def Ryoma.  Both Ephraim and Ryoma are level 40, and wrecking face in the arena.

Oooh. Just got Nowi (although I was pulling for Reinhart). Looong drought before that.

Which still leaves me below everyone in count with 9 5* and only 6 pulled (if I don't count the second Julia). I get pissed off reading everyone's much more complete list. Go to hell, you lucky bastards. 

Pulled:
Julia (twice)
Seliph
Kagero
Sheena
Jaffar
Nowi 

Promoted:
Just the story guys, because I always go for canon I guess and it feels silly to leave story-involved characters aside.
Sharena
Alfonse
Anna

Now that I have them 3, I do wonder who I will promote next though. 

Edited by Vince777

16 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Oooh. Just got Nowi (although I was pulling for Reinhart). Looong drought before that.

Which still leaves me below everyone in count with 9 5* and only 6 pulled (if I don't count the second Julia). I get pissed off reading everyone's much more complete list. Go to hell, you lucky bastards. 

Pulled:
Julia (twice)
Seliph
Kagero
Sheena
Jaffar
Nowi 

Promoted:
Just the story guys, because I always go for canon I guess and it feels silly to leave story-involved characters aside.
Sharena
Alfonse
Anna

Now that I have them 3, I do wonder who I will promote next though. 

If you read backwards, you'll see that I had 2 5* units for the longest time.  Then Priscilla broke the drought, and they started trickling in.

You still beat my count. :)

To be honest, I'm still sort of satisfied considering Julia & Kagero are very highly effective units and my recent Nowi pull is not too shabby.

Good enough that winning in the arena is no trouble at all.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

You still beat my count. :)

To be honest, I'm still sort of satisfied considering Julia & Kagero are very highly effective units and my recent Nowi pull is not too shabby.

Good enough that winning in the arena is no trouble at all.

That's the spirit!  And congratulations on Nowi, I have yet to pull her at all.

Whoa, this is still alive? Time for an update, then. Where's my last post...?

Okay, I have a few more to report. First, I got around to promoting my second Nino. On top of that, I got three of the spring festival characters: two Chroms and a Camilla. Total 5* units now at 12 (and will probably stay that way until the next limited-time banner, apart from a probable Sharena promotion).

On 3/20/2017 at 4:51 PM, Arthur97 said:

Four. I pulled five, but one was a duplicate. I did pay for the 23 orb pack and got Lucina in the first pull with those orbs.

My units are Male Robin, young Tiki, Cordelia, and Lucina. I should probably also mention that I have over 200 orbs in reserve so I haven't been pulling much lately. 

Since starting FE:H, I've gotten 10 5-stars, however two of them I don't use, and three of them are upgraded.

Pulled:

• Lucina
  • Roy
  • Ephraim
  • Ninian
  • Julia
  • Jaffar
  • Spring! Xander
  • Lachesis 

Upgraded:

• Nino
  • M!Robin
  • Camilla

since i'm poor as a rock, i'm a f2p and i pulled these out of sheer luck and spite.

fun story: the day before the first "legendary heroes" banner ended, i did all of the hard story maps to get enough orbs for robin. 60 orbs later, robin never came home, and I found myself in a heap of 3 & 4-stars. 

tumblr_ooy41b0tVn1u65vrqo1_1280.jpg

8 minutes ago, PyxelCat said:

Since starting FE:H, I've gotten 10 5-stars, however two of them I don't use, and three of them are upgraded.

Pulled:

• Lucina
  • Roy
  • Ephraim
  • Ninian
  • Julia
  • Jaffar
  • Spring! Xander
  • Lachesis 

Upgraded:

• Nino
  • M!Robin
  • Camilla

since i'm poor as a rock, i'm a f2p and i pulled these out of sheer luck and spite.

fun story: the day before the first "legendary heroes" banner ended, i did all of the hard story maps to get enough orbs for robin. 60 orbs later, robin never came home, and I found myself in a heap of 3 & 4-stars. 

tumblr_ooy41b0tVn1u65vrqo1_1280.jpg

My numbers have since increased to include all of the Spring Quartet (including three duplicates I'm not sure what to do with), Lukas, Cherche, and an upgraded Nino. I could upgrade more, but I'm not sure who to upgrade. Also, I'm at forty-something orbs. I need to go back into hoarding mode for the CYL event.

16 pulled 2 promoted, lone or pair wishi washi status (<100$)

Interestingly enough, had only a nino Elise and Cain  until Blazing Shadows which is when a dam of colorless broke 

Pulled:

• Nino (-atk+res was awkward cause I thought she was +spd until I max leveled her)
  • Fae (+hp-def)
  • Lachesis (???)
  • Cordelia (-atk+res prob my one unwanted gold because I used a +atk silver cordelia to clear story til lunatic)
  • Lyn (-hp+spd)
  • Rebecca x2 (both -atk rip merged other into +spd one)
  • Lucius (???) 
  • Elise (-hp+spd) thought she was an offensive glass canon through most of normal mode lol
  • Priscilla (+spd-res) 
  • Ninian (+atk-res)
  • Alm (+spd-def) lucky one roll of this banner!
  • Reinhardt (+def-hp) Paid
  • Bunn!Lucina (+hp-res) Paid
  • bunn!Xander (+Atk-def) Paid
  • Cain (+res-atk) Ouch, had to drop him for my silver tharja to clear lunatic story

Promoted:

• Kagero (+atk-hp)
  • Chrom (+atk-hp)

Have 25k feathers to promote zephiel once I grind some sp out of him

On 4/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, BANRYU said:

yoooo pulled Merric, up to 8!

Natural: Marth x2, Leo, Abel, Merric

Upgraded: a!Tiki, Robin, Kagero

updating my numbers again. Got a total of 10 now. 

Nat: Marth x2, Leo, Abel, Merric, Tharja

UG: Tiki, Robin, Kagero, Nino

On 14.04.2017 at 4:26 PM, Vaximillian said:

Another 5⋆ Caeda summoned! Fourteen overall: twelve natural, two promoted.

5⋆ Soren joined the fray on my first pull! Thirteen natural, two promoted, fifteen total.

F2P:

• Cain
  • Robin (Same pull as Cain)
  • Roy
  • Takumi
  • Chrom
  • Fem!Corrin (created)
  • Lyn
  • Merric
  • Effie (created)
  • Ephraim
  • Eliwood (Same pull as Ephraim)
  • Priscilla
  • Cherche
  • Michalis (created)
  • Beruka
  • Camilla
  • Alm
  • Reinhardt (created)
  • Lucina
  • Soren

Reinhardt I got a while ago. I only pulled reds on this new banner with my 30 orbs. Lucina is +Attack/-Speed (insert Darth Vader no gif here for the speed). Soren was when I was forced to pull one Green because no Reds. 

My luck's been improving a lot recently and I am very grateful to the RNG. \o/ I now have 21 5* units, but since I merged my Reinhardts I guess I've technically had 22?

Natural: Roy, Lyn, Karel, Chrom, M!Corrin, Y!Tiki, Abel, S!Xander, Catria, Hinoka, Reinhardt x2 (merged), Olwen, S!Chrom, Titania, Soren x2, and Priscilla.

Upgraded: A!Tiki, Sharena, Nowi, and Nino (I'm feeding her Gronnblade+ to Soren though, sorry Nino)

My 5 stars went from five to EIGHT today. In order of acquisition:

1. Frederick (upgrade)

2. Bunny Xander

3. Klein

4. Ephraim

5. Marth (a second 5 star, I merged my previously upgraded Marth with him because this new Marth had a better bane and boon)

6. Chrom

7. Alm

8. Ike

A bunch of reds because I spammed a lot of red summons to get that Ike! <3

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Damn Ana, Now I'm a jelly. Why did you get the reds that I want (Marth, Alm and Chrom).

And why am I starting to get every possible 5 star swordie except Ryoma? ;_; Watch me pull 5 star Lucina, Roy, and Seliph before he shows up... You don't want my Alm or Chrom though, their boons and banes stink. :(

On 4/10/2017 at 9:44 PM, Locke087 said:

I'm free to play and never rerolled so my list is relatively small, though I certainly been pretty lucky. 

Pulled: Marth (my first five star), 2 Lyn's (I merged them), M Corrin, Kagero, Effie, Jaffar, Bunny Lucina, Cordelia, Leo (my newest one). 

Promoted: Nino, Sharena, Anna

So 13 in total 12 after merging, this from using for every orb I've ever received I never hoard orbs. 

Updated my list I pulled a Leo in the newest banner.  I should also be upgrading a unit at end of this arena assuming I can get enough hero feathers, if not definitely by next arena.

On 3/20/2017 at 5:39 PM, Gustavos said:

I've totally been lucky with 9 of them, including 1 through feathers (Sharena). No five stars in the last three weeks though, so I'm starting to conserve orbs for when there are more characters total in the game. I only care about filling out my collection.

This is a good time to update since I probably won't pull more for a month ish. Total is now 13 as a F2P, including two promotions. The order I think was Hawkeye, Lyn (Focus), Young Tiki (Focus), Catria, Sharena (promotion), Jeorge, Elise, Klein, Rebecca (Focus), Ephraim, Alphonse (promotion), Young Tiki (again), Titania. And I should have the feathers for Anna during or just before the next voting gauntlet.

Edited by Gustavos