How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

Ten. 8 pulls, 2 promotions. I purchased 35 orbs, which got me #6 in the list below.

1. Cain +Res/-Atk
  2. Lyn +Def/-HP
  3. Abel +Res/-HP
  4. Effie +HP/-Spd
  5. Sanaki +Spd/-Res
  6. Eldigan +Spd/-Atk
  7. Nino (Promoted) +Spd/-Def
  8. Sheena +Atk/-Res
  9. Priscilla +Res/-Def
  10. Nowi (Promoted) +Spd/-Res
Edited by Jave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the results. Only includes page 1 so far. Also, does not include Ice Dragon's units (yet).

Low-spender here. I currently have five 5* (3 reds [Young Tiki, Lucina, Leo], 2 archers [Takumi, Jeorge]) out of 105. Takumi was from the 5th reroll of the 1st day I think; I got 5* Hawkeye on my 1st real summon. Not the best or worst luck, but could use some nice 5* blues and greens.

As of now, I have 5-5*, four through pulling and one promoted. I only used free orbs and have been playing since day one (but I do ignore the arena more than I should, though, else I would probably have two promotions by now).

The list is, in drawing order:
1x Roy     (+Atk, -Def [Devotion])
1x Jakob  (+Def, -Res)
1x Leo      (+HP, -Atk)
1x Nowi    (+Atk, -Res)
1x Fae      (+Def, -Res [Promotion])

I don't know for sure, but I don't think I've been neither particuarly lucky or unlucky up till now, as my rate of pulling 5* is around the 6% and their Boon/Bane combo has been halfway good and halfway terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Updated the results. Only includes page 1 so far. Also, does not include Ice Dragon's units (yet).

Don you think ice dragons units are gonna skew it a little too much, seeing as how half the whole calculation is gonna be based on his units? Not trying to be racist against dragons or anything but it might be a good idea to not include his units or make a separate calculation for Whales!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Don you think ice dragons units are gonna skew it a little too much, seeing as how half the whole calculation is gonna be based on his units? Not trying to be racist against dragons or anything but it might be a good idea to not include his units or make a separate calculation for Whales!

Yup. I mentioned that I was gonna make separate results for Whales.

I have seven 5* units as a F2P player. 

Catria: +Res/-Hp

Chrom: +Res/-Hp

Eldigan: +Spd/-Hp

Ephraim: +Res/-Def

Narcian: Balanced

Raven: +Res/-Spd

Tiki(Young): +Res/-Spd

Six of them were pulled naturally, while Narcian was upgraded from the 2* version.

Edited by DLNarshen

I have the following 5-star units from pulls:

Lyn
Lucina
m!Robin
Takumi
Linde
Sanaki
m!Corrin

Didn't spend any money on orbs and I don't remember how many pulls I made. If I count up all the free orbs that we've received throughout the game, maybe I could figure it out. But I don't feel like doing it right now. I re-rolled at the beginning, but considering that none of the units in the file I eventually settled on had a 5-star in the initial roll, I doubt it counts.

Oh yeah, I also promoted Alfonse to 5-star.

I purchased I think 49 orbs so far in Heroes and didn't ever get a 5* with the purchased orbs, only with the free orbs lol.

In any case, my current pulled 5* units are, in order of when I pulled them: Marth, Takumi, Ephraim, Effie, and Nowi

I've also promoted Henry and Raven. Don't remember how much pulls I made though. So, I only have 7 total lol.

55 minutes ago, salinea said:

I currently have 8 5* Units. One of them I promoted myself (Sharena) and I once pulled a 5* unit that I latter sent home (Sakura).

f2p only.

Ooops forgot to list them: Caeda, Cordelia, Julia, Eirika, Tiki, Klein, Roy.

F2P here, except for the one time I used a gift card($25 I think) I got for my birthday. Got... 11. Wow, I thought had less than that. Though one of those is a duplicate.

Got 2 Lyns(in the same session no less), Ogma, Fae, Seliph, Roy, Jakob, Lucina and Olwen(same session), Eldigan, and Ninian.

I did some rough calculations just now (not 100% sure they're accurate, but hey). Counting all of the free orbs that the game has given us so far (well, the ones I could remember at least), I got a total of 301 orbs up until today (10 of those are from linking your Nintendo account, though, so people who didn't do that would have 291 orbs). This number is probably not right because currently I have 2 orbs after my last summoning session. I only spent one orb to upgrade my castle so far, so I'd have three orbs that didn't go into summoning and I pulled five characters from every summoning session. I could've missed two orbs somewhere, maybe, but this is just what I got from memory and the main site.

A F2P player who made full summons every time would have made 15 pulls if my numbers are anywhere near accurate.

Edited by Sunwoo

25 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I have the following 5-star units from pulls:

Lyn
Lucina
m!Robin
Takumi
Linde
Sanaki
m!Corrin

Didn't spend any money on orbs and I don't remember how many pulls I made. If I count up all the free orbs that we've received throughout the game, maybe I could figure it out. But I don't feel like doing it right now. I re-rolled at the beginning, but considering that none of the units in the file I eventually settled on had a 5-star in the initial roll, I doubt it counts.

Oh yeah, I also promoted Alfonse to 5-star.

Out of curiosity, how is Alfonse working out for you? You're practically the first person I've seen to 5* him, so just curious. Now that lots of people are running Swordbreaker, it kind of seems like he might be a bit more useful since he's more bulky than average and it doesn't bother him that much (Since he's unlikely to double regardless). Plus I believe his skill weapon stacks with Death Blow, which sounds like it could hurt.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

You're practically the first person I've seen to 5* him, so just curious. 

Alfonse kinda stinks. Elieson did a pre-inheritance breakdown of his character and he's nothing to say "Omg, I need you in my life". More like "I need a sword user so I guess I'll use you until I get one". He does have a lot of potential with a team to (somewhat) compliment his weaknesses and his weapon and skill does stack so he does bottom tons of damage. He's what we call a "meh" character. Not too ridiculous cause of low speed and res but not too bad because of his decent defence and monstrous attack.

IGNORE WHAT I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

Forgot to add in the orbs from the various quests we've gotten, so I redid some calculations. (The game also keep track of all the presents you received, so that was nice and a lot more accurate than my guesswork). Well, I got closer to 369 this time. I'm sure I've made a mistake somewhere in there again but I'm going to assume this is around the neighborhood of the free orbs that we've received so far. I guess that'd put a F2P player at around 18 full pulls, give or take one pull if my numbers are wrong.

8 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Out of curiosity, how is Alfonse working out for you? You're practically the first person I've seen to 5* him, so just curious. Now that lots of people are running Swordbreaker, it kind of seems like he might be a bit more useful since he's more bulky than average and it doesn't bother him that much (Since he's unlikely to double regardless). Plus I believe his skill weapon stacks with Death Blow, which sounds like it could hurt.

Alfonse needs to be especially careful around blue units and things that are faster than him and really strong. He gets doubled quite easily (pegasus knights are the worst), but he is good at dealing one massive hit to the enemies. He can 1HKO weaker units, or finish off what someone else chips. When we got skill inheritance, I gave him axebreaker and he does his job of taking out axes very well.

7 (8 if you count repeats i've gotten)

Marth, Eirika(x2), Niles, Peri, Roy, Abel, M!Robin

In Order of Recieving it's Marth, Abel, Niles, Peri, M!Robin, BOTH Eirika's (Got them in two successive pulls), Then Roy.

Edited by That_One_Lamp

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Alfonse kinda stinks. Elieson did a pre-inheritance breakdown of his character and he's nothing to say "Omg, I need you in my life". More like "I need a sword user so I guess I'll use you until I get one". He does have a lot of potential with a team to (somewhat) compliment his weaknesses and his weapon and skill does stack so he does bottom tons of damage. He's what we call a "meh" character. Not too ridiculous cause of low speed and res but not too bad because of his decent defence and monstrous attack.

Ah, I see. I kind of knew he wasn't the hottest sword-user around the block, but kinda wondered if that changed in the slightest during post-inheritance. People are seemingly finding all sorts of creative combinations to pump up their favorite characters into viability, and I thought maybe Alfonse got bumped a tier or two due to that. Not to mention I'm starting to run into Swordbreakers pretty often (I'm assuming people run it because of the overwhelming number of swordsmen in the game) so I was starting to question if a high Spd stat in favor of other stats was always going to stay viable. But yeah, he doesn't seem outright bad, but it does seem like having to compete with so many other swordsmen has sealed his fate into "average" territory. 

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

IGNORE WHAT I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

Forgot to add in the orbs from the various quests we've gotten, so I redid some calculations. (The game also keep track of all the presents you received, so that was nice and a lot more accurate than my guesswork). Well, I got closer to 369 this time. I'm sure I've made a mistake somewhere in there again but I'm going to assume this is around the neighborhood of the free orbs that we've received so far. I guess that'd put a F2P player at around 18 full pulls, give or take one pull if my numbers are wrong.

Alfonse needs to be especially careful around blue units and things that are faster than him and really strong. He gets doubled quite easily (pegasus knights are the worst), but he is good at dealing one massive hit to the enemies. He can 1HKO weaker units, or finish off what someone else chips. When we got skill inheritance, I gave him axebreaker and he does his job of taking out axes very well.

Hm, that seems pretty interesting. Yeah, his natural toolkit looks pretty ridiculous (51 Atk + 11 when initiating under 50%) for OHKOs, and I'm pretty sure he's actually among the best in the game for that sole purpose. His defenses seem pretty high, although I am wondering how much his low speed is costing him in terms of viability. He probably gets slaughtered by blues no doubt, but how does he fare against the average red? Also, as an Alfonse-user, do you think Wary Fighter would be viable on him? I swear to god that skill makes Effie so troublesome, so kinda wondered how well it'd work for Alfonse. Seal Atk also sounds like it could work wonders, considering it will most likely save him from 14 damage during the next round of combat (Since he's probably going to be doubled more often than not). It doesn't seem like he will be top-tier anytime soon, but he does pique my interest as one of the starting units, so I'm wondering what builds might work for him.

He prooobably won't be getting killed by the average red, although he might get doubled? In the arena, I usually have him facetank Lucina and/or Lyn, and he is able to do so at full health, generally, enough so that a squishier or weakened unit doesn't get killed. Also, I heard that you can't put wary fighter on Alfonse because he is not an armor, but if you COULD get it on him it'd be really good because Alfonse would like to not get doubled.

Updated the data up to page 2. That's all from me today. Do whatever you want with this thread.

Welp, now you done it. I went back and started compiling all of my pulls (and even noticed an error, so I did one more pull than my numbers indicate.) The full information is in a spoiler, but for the condensed version...

Investments: $80
Paid 5* Heroes: None (8 Pulls, no 5* unit)

Total 5* Characters: 10
Pulled 5* Characters: 9 (Marth, Cain, Ryoma, Seliph, Chrom, Camilla, Ephraim, Erika, Kagero)
Promoted 5* Characters: 1 (Sharena)

Total Number of Full Pulls: 27 (135 Summoned Heroes)
Summon 5* Ratio:

For comparison, this was my stats in an older topic...

On 3/5/2017 at 5:43 PM, Sire said:

16 Full Draws = 80 Pulls
7 Five-Star Characters
$40 Investments

Ratio: 0.088 or 8.8%
Characters: Marth, Cain*, Ryoma*, Seliph, Chrom* || Camilla || Ephraim // * = Non-Focus

Out of those 7 characters, only 3 have favorable Boons and Banes (Ryoma, Ephraim, Cain). 2 have decent natures but can be improved (Camilla, Marth) while the last 2 are just merging fodder (Chrom, Seliph).

Given that the baseline ratio is about 6% (3% for a 5* Focus, 3% for non-Focus 5*), I am a bit above average. Still, I want more 5* characters...

And here is the long compiled list of all of my pulls...

Spoiler

Author's Note 1: Rounds 7-10 and 20-23 were done by using paid Orbs.
Authors Note 2: I made a mistake when originally posting these since I have a duplicate of 15. So I actually have done 27 full pulls, not 26.

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino

Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom

Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst (+ATT, - DEF) || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim (+DEF, -RES)
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir (+RES, -DEF) || 3* Lon'Qu (+RES, -HP) || 3* Azama (+SPD, -RES) || 4* Niles (+SPD, -DEF) || 4* Serra (+SPD, -DEF)
Round 15B [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana (+SPD, -ATT) || 4* Marth (+SPD, -ATT) || 4* Palla (+RES, -HP) || 4* Cherche (+ATT, -RES) || 4* Kagero (+ATT, -DEF)
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama (+DEF, -RES) || 3* Beruka (+ATT, -RES) || 3* Frederick (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Olivia (+SPD, -DEF) || 3* Odin (+ATT, -DEF)
Round 17 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Gunter (+ATT, -HP) || 4* Palla (+HP, -SPD) || 4* Camilla (+SPD, -HP) || 5* Erika (+SPD, -HP)
Round 18 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa (+DEF, -SPD) || 3* Oboro (+HP, -SPD) ||  3* Viron (+SPD, -RES) || 4* Clarine (+HP, -SPD) || 4* Hawkeye (+DEF, -SPD)
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin (+HP, -SPD) || 3* M!Robin (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Marth (+HP, -DEF) || 4* Azama (Balanced) || 5* Kagero (+HP, -SPD)

Round 20 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Donnel (+DEF, -HP) || 3* Beruka (+DEF, -RES) || 3* Nino (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Draug (+HP, -RES) || 4* Jakob (+SPD, -DEF)
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Gaius (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Sophia (+ATT, -HP) || 4* Draug (+RES, -ATT) || 4* Gunter (+HP, -RES) || 4* Abel (+DEF, -RES)
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Wrys (+RES, -ATT) || 3* Saizo (+SPD, -DEF) || 4* Jeorge (+ATT, -SPD) || 4* Viron (Balanced) || 4* Stahl (+ATT, -RES)
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Sophia (+RES, -HP) || 3* Serra (+ATT, -SPD) || 4* Erika (Balanced) || 4* Subaki (Balanced) || 4* Jeorge (+ATT, -RES)

Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna (+DEF, -SPD) || 3* Selena (+SPD, -HP) || 4* Cain (+DEF, -ATT) || 4* Chrom (Balanced) || 4* Jeorge (+HP, -SPD)
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki (+HP, -RES) || 3* Azama (+SPD, -DEF) || 3* Serra (+RES, -HP) || 4* Maria (+RES, -HP) || 4* Matthew (+DEF, -ATT)
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina (+DEF, -HP) || 3* Shanna (Balanced) || 3* Palla (+DEF, -SPD) || 3* Celicia (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Beruka (+RES, -ATT)