How many 5 star units do you have?

Falcom

31 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

So it was you! You're the one who's been pulling all my waifus out from under me! Stop that, stop that right now!

Oh darn, I turned out to be a housewrecker ):
I'll trade all my 4* Cordelias for an Eirika of yours

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled four & upgraded two for a total of six, no orbs spent edit: CASH spent ON orbs, sorry. I feel like I'm on the lower end too but what can you do?

Edited by BANRYU

A picture is worth a 1000 words so--

tqGe4Mo.png
Would have had 7 5*s. But I sent a certain arrogant spearman home. All natural. Have yet to promote someone...

No idea who to promote though because I have so many 4*s... ><

BoJqKkC.png

sigh...

Edited by Luchi

8 hours ago, Kiran said:

Six 5*s. Five were pulled (Ephraim, Takumi, Roy, Minerva, Robin), one was promoted (Camilla). Did 100 pulls making my 5* pull percentage at 5% ._.

Mine's worse. :P:

7 hours ago, Kalibur said:

Currently sitting at 11 5 stars (9 pulls, 2 promoted).

Pulled ones include Seliph, Cordelia, Abel, Young tiki, male Corrin, Azura and 3 skilled Roys...

The ones that I've promoted so far with feathers are Raigh and Fae.

I approve of your usage of feathers~!

---

Total pulls: 88 characters (17 full, 3 one-orb)

Total 5* units: 4 (+Spd/-Atk Young Tiki, +Def/-Atk Jakob, +Res/-Spd Lucina, +Atk/-Def Priscilla, all focus heroes were pulled during their focus)

Total 5* via feathers: None, because I use them to get 4* units instead.

Total money spent: Nothing, because I need to buy groceries.

Total rerolls: 0

Total fucks given: 0

Edited by eclipse

I got so enraged at getting Lucius and resetting my 5* % that I am seriously considering sending him back in a fit of rage quit.

As has been well documented in the pulls thread, I technically have 4: Ephraim, Sanaki, and Reinhardt...Lucius' fate is tbd.  I have done around 20 pulls, though something btwn 10-15 full pulls.  The others were partial ones.  No money spent, naturally.

Caved in and feathered Michalis to 5* since green is the only colour I didn't 't have a 5* of...until now.

So my current list is, in chronological order of obtaining:

Pulled: Lyn, Roy, Elise, Ephraim, Cain, Lachesis, Ninian 

Upgraded: Lilina, Michalis 

Total: 9

Edited by Korath88

I've not spent any money and have gotten 11 5* since launch (1 artificial).

Tharja (+Hp, -Def), Leo (+Def, -Hp), Corrin M (+Def, -Spd), Lyn (+Spd, -Def), Y!Tiki (+Atk, -Def), Maria (+Atk, -Def), Erikia (+Spd, -Res),  Caeda (+Res, -Def), Nowi (+Hp, -Def), Jaffar (+Atk, -Hp)

And then my artificial 5*: Raven (+Def, -Atk) Probably a waste in retrospect, but he's my only good green unit so...

I've spent less than £10 on the game. Once when I was at 17 orbs or something, just to bump it up to 20, 'cause I was impatient, and I think once again when I was at 10 orbs, to once again just bump it up to 20, because impatience. None of the times did I get anything good.

So, being 99% F2P I've gotten 11 5* draws, and promoted another unit up to 5*. So... 10 altogether, as one of those draws was a duplicate that I merged, and another of those draws was fed to another unit for skills. I have:

Adult!Tiki (which is my promoted unit), Male!Robin, Camilla, Ninian, Marth, Roy, Eirika (I drew another Eirika which I fed to my other one), Sakura, Lilina, and I had Male!Corrin, but turned him to skill fodder.

Edited by Frenzify

I've naturally pulled seven 5* Units: Camilla, Young!Tiki, Julia, Seliph, Peri, Cain, and Ninian. I've also upgraded 2 more: Kagero and Sharena. I have spent some money and I've been playing since D1, so my luck is probably less than average, but I'm pretty happy overall.

First day player, no re-rolls. I'd already pulled a 5* Tharja (and maybe also Lyn, but can't remember) before I found out re-rolling was a thing.

10x summoned 5* units:
Lyn
Eirika
Tharja
Hinoka
Robin-M
Hector
Camilla
Takumi
Catria
Bunny Xander

2x promoted from 4*:
Nino
Effie

I suppose I'm sort-of above average luck for an f2p.

Edited by Raven

On my main, no-reroll but occasionally paid for account, I have (off the top of my head)...

Reinhardt, Leo, Lucina, Roy, Azura, Kagero, Maria, Ryoma...

I feel I might be forgetting one, but those are the ones I recall. So 8 5*'s there ^.^

On my second, reroll account (basically I got bored quickly and decided to stick with the first five star that showed)...

Camilla, Hinoka, Julia and Sanaki.

Note: I am mainly hoping for males that I find attractive whenever I roll. The fact that the majority of my 5*'s are female is just typical. That being said, just try and take my Kagero away from me! And Azura, now I've learned to use her, has become a godsend :D

played since release with no rerolls and spending all my orbs whenever i get 20

4 Natural 5 stars Roy, Julia, Ephraim and KamuiM

2 Promoted Odin and Adult Tiki

also had one double up Ephraim and have bought 23 orbs which i didnt get a 5 star from

Edited by Yurei

Completely F2p have used all free orbs and currently sitting at 5 orbs lol :(

Got 11 5 stars so far one of them promoted with feathers

-Seliph

-Seliph

-Eirika

-Lyn

-Corrin (M)

-Robin (M)

-Merric

-Klein

-Hinoka

-Peri

-Abel 

8 Summoned

Roy
Minerva
Lyn
Marth
MRobin
Abel
Klein
Ninian

2 Self Promoted

Caeda
Sharena

I'm f2p, I might throw in a bit of money in the future if I end up getting an income.

wow, i must have had much worse luck than anyone else. i've been f2p and only rolled three 5*, and one was a repeat. sitting on my feathers b/c i'm undecided about who to use them on. i'm also currently sitting on 150+ orbs and waiting for tellius characters, so hopefully i'll have good luck when i finally start rolling again.