Etika = Devdan Are They Same Person?

Etika = Devdan: Same Person?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are Eika and Devdan one in the same?

• Yes
    • No

These two share many similarities in their low intelligence, and appearance to name a few, so are they the same person?

As you can see, their appearances are pretty much the same. You cant tell the difference!

DevdanPortrait.png.4ef12ead4913ca3107e124a7f69731ca.png58d1112b75720_Etikamemepic.jpg.d2ed7208a8dc7b7f7da1f9f102a965ab.jpg

So are these two idiots the same? Vote your opinion and tell everyone why.

Edited by CatManThree

42 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Desmond isn't stupid either. He gets easily hyped and does stuff for the camera, but he's not stupid. Just leave him be.

True, but the fact that he overreacts in his FE videos by screaming about his waifus is just...*sigh*.

I think overreacting is the factor that helps youtubers/celebrities get so popular. I think that says nothing about the youtuber aside from the fact that they are probably a really great actor/actress, or just have a really colorful personality. But I think that in a way that's sort of a part of the job and you can like it or not, but I don't think it should be used to slander a celebrity as a person.

I've only seen a few examples of Etika myself so I don't know him that well, but I think there's a chance that he could be a lot different than his internet persona (and even if he is the exact same, does it really matter enough to make a topic like this?? celebrities really are never given a break)

While I do agree that Etika does get a lil' overhyped and appears to value the waifus more in FE than the rest of the game, I cant spot much of a recemblence between him and Devdan other than the fact that the 2 are amusing in their own ways.