*SPOILERS* Think they'll change...

6 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

Duma has several dragon like features on his body. However he also has a singular eye, a snail like shell, and tentacles.

Yeah, and that's because he's a corrupted Manakete. He's not a 1:1 recreation of what he looked like as a dragon. I mean, he'd have two eyes if that was the case in the first place.

Edited by Extrasolar

7 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, and that's because he's a corrupted Manakete. He's not a 1:1 recreation of what he looked like as a dragon. I mean, he'd have two eyes if that was the case in the first place.

What tribe do you think they are, if anything? I heard a theory a long time ago they were Medeus's kids.

4 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

What tribe do you think they are, if anything? I heard a theory a long time ago they were Medeus's kids.

I personally don't think they have any connection to Medeus, because as far as we know Medeus never had a consort or any kids, and never left Archanea. He was the prince of the Earth Dragons, and every single Earth Dragon except for him went insane after refusing to seal their power into Dragonstones, and had to be sealed away en mass by Naga and the Divine dragons. And then Medeus' own degeneration turned him into a Dark Dragon rather than a strange slimy dragon thing like Duma turned into.

But I personally think that Duma is a Fire Dragon and Mila is a Divine Dragon, but they're siblings regardless. So their parents were one Divine Dragon and one Fire Dragon, or something like that.

9 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I personally don't think they have any connection to Medeus, because as far as we know Medeus never had a consort or any kids, and never left Archanea. He was the prince of the Earth Dragons, and every single Earth Dragon except for him went insane after refusing to seal their power into Dragonstones, and had to be sealed away en mass by Naga and the Divine dragons. And then Medeus' own degeneration turned him into a Dark Dragon rather than a strange slimy dragon thing like Duma turned into.

But I personally think that Duma is a Fire Dragon and Mila is a Divine Dragon, but they're siblings regardless. So their parents were one Divine Dragon and one Fire Dragon, or something like that.

Well Mila is the Earth goddess.

Just now, Emperor Hardin said:

Well Mila is the Earth goddess.

Yeah? She was called that because her power was the reason why Zofia was so fertile and prosperous. I don't see how that changes my thoughts on her from what we've seen of her.

4 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah? She was called that because her power was the reason why Zofia was so fertile and prosperous. I don't see how that changes my thoughts on her from what we've seen of her.

Just saying, Divine Dragons are more associated with sky. Course, they might not be dragons at all.

Just now, Emperor Hardin said:

Just saying, Divine Dragons are more associated with sky. Course, they might not be dragons at all.

Uh, I mean it's pretty evident that they are dragons based on not only the in-game sprite of Duma, but also the dragons we see at the beginning of the trailer... See my previous posts about that one...

Well, for one, the (mortal) people of Valentia called her the Earth Goddess because she made the Zofian plants grow well. It doesn't mean that Earth is all that she's limited to doing ever. Considering she can raise the dead and whatnot... I'd say that her powers are wider than that in scope. I mean, that's like saying Ashera couldn't have created the sapient species of Tellius because she's explicitly the Goddess of Dawn and associated with light. Gods have a variety of powers and can do a variety of things that aren't necessarily tied 100% to their element or aspect.

Divine Dragons can do whatever they want, because they're godly as hell. Naga can create a light tome, two magical dragon-slaying swords, and be immortal enough to show back up 2000 years later in Ylisse. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Mila can make some plants grow well.

They appear dragon like, but aren't confirmed as dragons yet.

We've never seen Divine Dragons make plants grow, creating life and all the other weird powers Duma and Mila do seem pretty unique. Dragons couldn't even prevent their degeneration. Also the Art of Awakening says its unknown if its the same Naga and says the Naga in Awakening is a spirit.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Well, Earth Dragon looks like giant moles, so... it would make sense if, say, Mila made her country more fertile by digging things up and apply fetilizer or something.
Suddenly, Mila doesn't look so epic anymore. p

Behold ! Earth Dragons ! The most powerful dragons in existence ! Also they made fine dogs who will bring great treasures that are in desert map to their master ! ... As if. :p

In fact, while I fhink about it, Earth Dragon had wings before, they were just ridiculously tiny. Duma have wings, and they looks tiny as well.
They might just very old and powerful dragons. Who, with time evolved and mastered the power of the Mole Tribe and Hentai Tribe. And the legendary Slighy Bigger But Still Useless Wings Tribe.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mila had the same dragon form as Duma, I supposed that those tentacle can be useful for farming works.

7 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Divine Dragons can do whatever they want, because they're godly as hell. Naga can create a light tome, two magical dragon-slaying swords, and be immortal enough to show back up 2000 years later in Ylisse. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Mila can make some plants grow well.

To be fair, Naga is like, the god tier of every dragon, as well as a walking plot device. the comparison is not really fair. :p
It's also implied that Divine Dragon are not really that strong, Tiki and Naga are the exceptions.

Which is like the Heron from the Tellius series, pretty damn convenient that we only get the special ones with the specials abilities, huh ?
Bantu ? Who's that ? :p

I wish they would, I honestly hate the fact that the legendary weapon Marth, Lucina/Chrom, and Alm used was called Falchion. Its like naming a legendary sword Wakazashi, or Claymore. It is just the generic name for a weapon of a different region, why was that name used for a legendary weapon of all things?

Edited by Tolvir

On 21/03/2017 at 11:12 PM, The DanMan said:

Duma and Mila are divine dragons. I don't see them changing its name.
Heck, the most recent design of Tyrfing (in Seliph's Heroes art) looks exactly like the FE3 Falchion design.

The Tyrfing looked like a copy of the Falchion in the first TCG as well.

Apparently Kaga planned every game to have a Falchion initially, hence Tyrfing's similar design

8 hours ago, B.Leu said:

Well, Earth Dragon looks like giant moles, so... it would make sense if, say, Mila made her country more fertile by digging things up and apply fetilizer or something.
Suddenly, Mila doesn't look so epic anymore. p

Behold ! Earth Dragons ! The most powerful dragons in existence ! Also they made fine dogs who will bring great treasures that are in desert map to their master ! ... As if. :p

In fact, while I fhink about it, Earth Dragon had wings before, they were just ridiculously tiny. Duma have wings, and they looks tiny as well.
They might just very old and powerful dragons. Who, with time evolved and mastered the power of the Mole Tribe and Hentai Tribe. And the legendary Slighy Bigger But Still Useless Wings Tribe.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mila had the same dragon form as Duma, I supposed that those tentacle can be useful for farming works.

To be fair, Naga is like, the god tier of every dragon, as well as a walking plot device. the comparison is not really fair. :p
It's also implied that Divine Dragon are not really that strong, Tiki and Naga are the exceptions.

Which is like the Heron from the Tellius series, pretty damn convenient that we only get the special ones with the specials abilities, huh ?
Bantu ? Who's that ? :p

Bantu has 99 defense and never dies though.