Poll Needed For My Hack in Progress

Citrus Fruit

Hello! I'm currently working on a hack of FE6 that's still is VERY early in development. I have a story outlined and some characters already implemented. I plan on having the cast be a mixture of fan favorites and fan hated characters. (It would fit it in with the story, but I don't want to release that quite yet).

It would be really great if this poll I created could be filled out so I can start fleshing out my story and implement these characters.

(You can take it as many times as you want to)

Also, the characters must be playable, ( battle sprites, ect). Villains can be used.

Thanks!~~

Poll is here!

UPDATE

Characters Already (or now) Confirmed

• Roy
  • Eliwood
  • Hector
  • Lyn
  • Erika
  • Ephraim
  • Lute
  • Lugh
  • Lilina
  • Nino
  • Kishuna
  • Lucius
  • Wendy
  • Florina
  • *And some surprise guests*
Edited by TobinFanClub

4 minutes ago, Dandragon said:

can we maybe get some clue as to what this hack may include? or whats different about it beyond using different characters?

The hack is still in very early development, but the story revolves around Roy as the antagonist. I plan on having the most highly requested characters on the protragonist's army, while the most hated characters will go on Roy's. There's much more to the story than that, but the hack will have completely new dialogue.

Like I said, it is still very early in development. More features may be added later, but this is the core of the project.

If you have any other questions I'd happy to answer them!

Wait. You're hacking FE6?? Like you're using the FE6 engine? Isn't that.... not recommended??? I'd assume using FE7 or even FE8 for this hack would be significantly easier if that's not what you're already doing. Just thought I'd give my two cents!