Limited Edition (Europe)

Preorders for Europe (in case it says out of stock, it might reappear if someone cancels their preorder, so keep checking once in a while):

I thought it could be wise to have a separate thread from the NA one. I might as well do a quick recap about what we're getting in Europe.

Spoiler

58d303171233e_LimitedEdition.thumb.png.28429b492710057fb4780e482d07f1e7.png

European bundle includes:

• A copy of the game (with reversible cover that features the original Gaiden one);
  • Valentia Artbook;
  • Sounds of Echoes CD (contains 30 tracks from Echoes and Gaiden, assuming it's the same as the Japanese version);
  • Exclusive pixel pin badges (featuring Alm, Celica and Marth);
  • Alm and Celica amiibo.

It's basically the same as the NA version. The only difference is that this one also includes the Alm and Celica amiibo (the NA boundle doesn't). Price is still unknown, but it probably be higher than the NA one because of the inclusion of the two amiibo.

Now, we can use this thread to share news about preorders to help each other get one and let's hope it won't be a pain like it had been for Fates Limited Edition. Last year it took a while for them to put preorders up (unlike in NA) so it's not actually surprising they're not there yet. Hopefully they'll have better stock this time around (even if Gamestop copies already being out of stock in NA isn't exactly encouraging...).

Edited by Pikappa93

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually dreading this SE. I literally only have one place I can get it and that's Game Stop who tend to over price way to high. I mean the Fates SE was 120 euro! I just hope the addition of the Amiibo doesn't inflate the price too much cause I really want that art book.

Hoping it'll come to Australia.  I'm also hoping that my local store, when I call up, will have some left over from the people that deposited $50.  If they do I'll take some time to go there against the three 60% assignments I have and pre-order it.  

5 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

Since European preorders are not up yet, I thought it could be wise to have a separate thread from the NA one. I might as well do a quick recap about what we're gettin in Europe.

Hide contents

58d1b2e3a3653_LimitedEdition.png.be6a8faf18734c1f4a44bb929cd40877.png

European bundle includes:

• A copy of the game (with reversible cover that seems to resemble the original Gaiden one);
  • Artbook;
  • Sound Selection CD (don't know if this includes the complete soundtrack or just some of the best tracks);
  • Character pin set (featuring Alm, Celica and Marth);
  • Alm and Celica amiibo.

It's basically the same as the NA version. The only difference is that this one also includes the Alm and Celica amiibo (the NA boundle doesn't). Price is still unknown, but it probably be higher than the NA one because of the inclusion of the two amiibo.

Now, we can use this thread to share news about preorders to help each other get one and let's hope it won't be a pain like it had been for Fates Limited Edition. Last year it took a while for them to put preorders up (unlike in NA) so it's not actually surprising they're not there yet. Hopefully they'll have better stock this time around (even if Gamestop copies already being out of stock in NA isn't exactly encouraging...).

I know the original post mentions this "with reversible cover that seems to resemble the original Gaiden one." Behind the image of the 3DS case, you can barely make out the reverse side of the game's artwork, which does indeed resemble the Gaiden boxart. It's just hard to tell if it's EXACTLY the Gaiden artwork or if it's Hidari's recreation of it.

Edited by KazeNinja17

I keep checking for it. Do you think it will be GAME or Nintendo who will have it? I know it was both for Fates, but both were extremely limited...

Is there a chance Amazon will get it? They never got Fates, but they seem to have had the American SE on their version... I can't even find the normal version on it yet...

Once it appears on Amazon, it will probably be sold out faster than one can say "Faye is best girl". Goddamn scalpers.

There's a major German electronics chain where Limited Editions and such are in stock for a far longer time because the scalpers don't seem to stalk it as much, that's how I got the Fates LE. I hope I will be just as lucky with SoV.

28 minutes ago, Night Zap said:

Once it appears on Amazon, it will probably be sold out faster than one can say "Faye is best girl". Goddamn scalpers.

There's a major German electronics chain where Limited Editions and such are in stock for a far longer time because the scalpers don't seem to stalk it as much, that's how I got the Fates LE. I hope I will be just as lucky with SoV.

Are the packages and bookets in German or is it still fully English?

7 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Are the packages and bookets in German or is it still fully English?

We don't know yet, but I'm 90% sure there will be one version for all Europe (like Fates LE), so package will be mostly in English. It is possible that the artbook won't have text at all (again, like the Fates one).

I was going to settle for the vanilla version, which I had already preordered a month ago, but as soon as I saw the Limited Edition listed on the site I always get my games from, I caved in. The LE is just too fancy to pass up... although rather expensive. It's a good thing I don't buy new games that often.

Now I just hope I actually get it. When I picked up the Fates SE from the same store, I overheard the cashiers talking about that version of the game and how few copies they had of it. I fear the same might happen this time.

17 hours ago, KazeNinja17 said:

I know the original post mentions this "with reversible cover that seems to resemble the original Gaiden one." Behind the image of the 3DS case, you can barely make out the reverse side of the game's artwork, which does indeed resemble the Gaiden boxart. It's just hard to tell if it's EXACTLY the Gaiden artwork or if it's Hidari's recreation of it.

Our questions were answered! It is indeed the original Gaiden cover.

Spoiler

58d30281ab0ca_LimitedEdition.thumb.png.142bfc32d89286706371e13303d9b529.png

1 minute ago, Pikappa93 said:

Our questions were answered! It is indeed the original Gaiden cover.

Hide contents

58d30281ab0ca_LimitedEdition.thumb.png.142bfc32d89286706371e13303d9b529.png

So it is indeed. That's rather an interesting choice. Part of me was kind of hoping it was drawn by Hidari, but the same layout of the original box art. Not complaining, though.

Somebody please @ me the moment this hits a U.K. storefront. College makes it hard to check every half-hour, but I almost missed out on Fates' LE, and I don't want to be relying on luck here.

1 hour ago, InfinityAlex said:

Somebody please @ me the moment this hits a U.K. storefront. College makes it hard to check every half-hour, but I almost missed out on Fates' LE, and I don't want to be relying on luck here.

If I can make it in time, sure! I'm not from the U.K., but I think it will appear on GAME rather than Amazon.

@Pikappa93 Thanks! My thoughts exactly, really. With Fates LE, GAME had their preorders first, which I missed out on, but I got lucky with Nintendo stocking on their own website a week later. Only thing is Nintendo's store site is borked on college Wi-Fi, so I'm hoping nothing happens with pre-orders until April.

26 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

I went and put it down for now, mainly because I'm aiming to get one for myself and one for a friend. So I'll guess I'll keep it on order for now.

Same here. I will cancel my order only if I actually manage to grab one on Amazon.it (who knows when it will be up though...).

Ordered. I was in Spanish class when they went live, so I don't know if they came and went on Amazon UK, but nothing on it on GAME's site, so fingers crossed. I know the game should be the same, but still, I'd rather order it via U.K. if possible to avoid delivery costs etc. Slightly bummed to see an £80 price tag, though. Lifeguarding wages will cover it, but looks like I've got to get back to commissions come April to keep my card topped off.

51 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Ordered. I was in Spanish class when they went live, so I don't know if they came and went on Amazon UK, but nothing on it on GAME's site, so fingers crossed. I know the game should be the same, but still, I'd rather order it via U.K. if possible to avoid delivery costs etc. Slightly bummed to see an £80 price tag, though. Lifeguarding wages will cover it, but looks like I've got to get back to commissions come April to keep my card topped off.

I can assure you nothing was on Amazon UK or GAME. As far as I know, Germany is the only country with open preorders for now, so you still have a chance! I'm also waiting for Amazon IT, but in the meantime we managed to get our preorder at least.

Yeah, I'm still a bit iffy about ordering from foreign sites though. It's not something I've done before and I will be sorely disappointed if the art book ends up having German text. We all know those pin badges are the real stars of the show here, though.

EDIT: The base game is now available to be pre-ordered on Amazon UK, but no word on the Limited Edition yet. Please don't go live when I'm out swimming, Amazon ;^;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XSWZFWV/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1490280029&sr=8-33&keywords=fire+emblem+echoes

Edited by InfinityAlex

I'm the same. I've ordered and am grateful for it in case I can't get my preorder, but I'm dubious that it won't be in German. I bought a game recently from Italy, since it was the only place I could find it in pal - Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse. The game is fully English, but the front cover is all in Italian...