Limited Edition (Europe)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone who has an Amazon UK pre-order for the Limited Edition is willing to trade pre-orders with me (I still have my ShopTo one open), please PM me. ShopTo is actually over £5 cheaper, but I can only get the game delivered to my college address. I'd be very grateful for anyone willing to do this, but please PM me so we can arrange a time of cancellation. I'm sure there are others still waiting to snap this up.

On 3/23/2017 at 0:18 PM, Cute Chao said:

I'm the same. I've ordered and am grateful for it in case I can't get my preorder, but I'm dubious that it won't be in German. I bought a game recently from Italy, since it was the only place I could find it in pal - Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse. The game is fully English, but the front cover is all in Italian...

@Azz You seem to be getting really unlucky! Try using this site as you can get email and SMS notifications: http://www.nowinstock.net/uk/videogaming/games/fireemblemechoes/.

Good luck and happy hunting! 

Edited by Tidria
Formatting

Huh, just realised that the Amazon UK images are from Amazon.de (i.e., they're in German...or Dutch - I speak neither language so I can't tell the difference). Doubt it's indicative of anything, but there you go.

Anyway, I'll be cancelling my ShopTo preorder on April 9th if anyone wants to take it. That's a Sunday, so I hope no one'll be busy with other stuff.

I personally wouldn't trust GAME as far as I could throw them, but I hope they won't disappoint people who have no choice but to pre-order with them.

18 minutes ago, Raven said:

I personally wouldn't trust GAME as far as I could throw them, but I hope they won't disappoint people who have no choice but to pre-order with them.

I got Fates LE from them the day it was released no problem. I've been lucky with them so far, so I don't anticipate any problems... she says

Damn. I just learned about the LE this morning. Luckily the Swiss are quite slow when it comes to preordering. The biggest Swiss online game shop still had some, but now they are gone. So I'm quite happy now.

I also managed to get the Fates one last year, so there are maybe not to many FE fans in my country.