Limited Edition (Europe)

Yes! Nabbed myself a copy!

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm the same. I've ordered and am grateful for it in case I can't get my preorder, but I'm dubious that it won't be in German. I bought a game recently from Italy, since it was the only place I could find it in pal - Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse. The game is fully English, but the front cover is all in Italian...

Games published by Atlus usually aren't translated in European languages (they don't even have an European branch and outsource the releases), so that isn't a good way to measure which language an imported SoV will be in, but the text on the box is in multible languages, the same happened with the LEs of XCX and Fates. The ingame-language should set itself to the system language of your 3DS.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Night Zap said:

Yes! Nabbed myself a copy!

Games published by Atlus usually aren't translated in European languages (they don't even have an European branch and outsource the releases), so that isn't a good way to measure which language an imported SoV will be in, but the text on the box is in multible languages, the same happened with the LEs of XCX and Fates. The ingame-language should set itself to the system language of your 3DS.

That's good to know :D Thanks :)

33 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm the same. I've ordered and am grateful for it in case I can't get my preorder, but I'm dubious that it won't be in German. I bought a game recently from Italy, since it was the only place I could find it in pal - Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse. The game is fully English, but the front cover is all in Italian...

In the case of the Limited Edition there is one package and cover for all Europe though, so it is the exact same product. But yeah, it's always better to get a preorder from your own country for various reasons (shipping costs, delivery, etc).

Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that preorders are still up on Amazon.de even after several hours. Maybe it won't be that hard to get a copy from our own countries.

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

In the case of the Limited Edition there is one package and cover for all Europe though, so it is the exact same product. But yeah, it's always better to get a preorder from your own country for various reasons (shipping costs, delivery, etc).

Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that preorders are still up on Amazon.de even after several hours. Maybe it won't be that hard to get a copy from our own countries.

I'm wondering if people are mostly waiting for the 'English' one if they were unsure like me. But I'll remain hopeful. If not, yay, I have a copy :D I've never ordered from .de before. I'm a bit nervous about shipping, etc, but it would have said if there were issues, right?

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm wondering if people are mostly waiting for the 'English' one if they were unsure like me. But I'll remain hopeful. If not, yay, I have a copy :D I've never ordered from .de before. I'm a bit nervous about shipping, etc, but it would have said if there were issues, right?

Yes, it would. When I ordered my copy it specified that the item could be delivered to Italy and I think it's the same for all Europe mainland. I don't think the preorder can even be completed if the item cannot be delivered at your specified address.

32 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

I really bloody hope so. I'm probably going to cancel the German order since something bugs me about having packaging I can't read (even Spanish would be fine here), but I know Fates sold out of its LE preorders within a half hour of going up on Nintendo's store.

2 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

I really bloody hope so. I'm probably going to cancel the German order since something bugs me about having packaging I can't read (even Spanish would be fine here), but I know Fates sold out of its LE preorders within a half hour of going up on Nintendo's store.

Pikappa said that there is only one cover throughout Europe by the looks of it, so we should be safe. I'd still rather get the UK one, though, but oh well. Nice to have a backup :D

1 minute ago, InfinityAlex said:

Don't, I'm pretty sure the package is mostly in English with information in all 5 PAL languages like Fates LE was. You can tell this also because there are both PEGI and USK ratings and the "Limited Edition" label is both in English and French (again, like Fates). I think it's wise to cancel this preorder only after you manage to get one from your country ;)

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

I'm waiting in case the UK store has any exclusives. Like the family crest coin for Fates. I doubt it, but you never know ^^

That's one thing I was sort of hoping. I had to buy the family crest coin separately in the end (actually didn't cost as much as I feared) because that order sold out in like... twenty minutes I think I saw?

Ohh I wonder if I'll actually be awake to get one when the UK pre-order turns up so Im not dealing with overseas shipping, And If I'll have money as I've already paid out this month...It's funny my Game for fates didn't even get a single stock of it's limited edition so I'm not even going to try the local shops this time. It seems like a waste of time, Guess it what I get for not living in London.

At least we get the Amiibo's with our limited edition unlike the NA one, HA take that for all the games you got in the 90s because developers never wanted to port something to PAL! Were finally getting our revenge!

6 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

We can only hope the UK and Italy hates Fire Emblem as much as Germany does...

And Ireland to.

Also, FFS GameStop still has the game listed as being released on the 31/12/2020 and their are no signs of the SE

Q_Q

Edited by Azz

3 hours ago, Luxian said:

Preorders are open in France on the Micromania Website !! 94,99€ is more expensive than Germany's Amazon, though, but it was to be expected from Micromania.

Thank you! I also updated the main post with other preorders currently up.

20 hours ago, DemolisherBPB said:

Ohh I wonder if I'll actually be awake to get one when the UK pre-order turns up so Im not dealing with overseas shipping, And If I'll have money as I've already paid out this month...It's funny my Game for fates didn't even get a single stock of it's limited edition so I'm not even going to try the local shops this time. It seems like a waste of time, Guess it what I get for not living in London.

At least we get the Amiibo's with our limited edition unlike the NA one, HA take that for all the games you got in the 90s because developers never wanted to port something to PAL! Were finally getting our revenge!

I don't think any GAME did. It was online only... I thought.

Oh man... Suikoden 3, Tales of Legaia... Heck, even recently with Arc Rise Fantasia on the Wii -.- Revenge! REVENGE!

Shopto has the Limited Edition up for UK.

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSFI57-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-limited-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Shopto are a great site I've often got things early from before.

@InfinityAlex

Edited by Tryhard

8 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSFI57-fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia-limited-edition?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@InfinityAlex

Would they ship to Ireland?

If so, I would be so tempted but I know my parents would kill me.

24 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

@InfinityAlex

Thanks a bunch for the heads up. You've never had anything late from them games-wise, have you? This comes out just before I go back home for the holidays, so I don't want it to be stuck here at college.

EDIT: Whoops, never mind. Looks like someone from has registered the college address on ShopTo in the past.

Edited by InfinityAlex