Build for Rev

Sahliel

Heyo fella's I am waiting on  passing on skills until I know what would be good skills to pass on for my kids. Any suggestions? Also weapons would be nice as well. Since some skills are better with other weapons.

SilasxAzura

JakobxKagero

KazexBeruka

RyomaxCamilla

TakumixRinkah

SaizoxSakura

KadenxCharlotte

HinataxHana

AzamaxFelicia

SubakixHinoka.. I had to do this pairing..

HayatoxOrochi.. Witch Rhajat? Unless you have a better build. I still think bringing her down the witch route for the skills is optimal...

XanderxPeri... Not really sure what I was thinking here.. if you have any ideas on how I can salvage it let me know.

LeoxNyx

BennyxOboro... I know benny can be a decent wall once you give him some tlc... but I had to.

KeatonxSelena

ArthurxMozu... not sureif I will be using percy alot. but if you have a good idea let me know.

OdinxElise

LaslowxEffie

NilesxSetsuna

If you see missing pairings it is because of the SilasxAzura. they had two kids..

Edited by Sahliel

1) Long term plans. I plan on using them for the remainder of my playthorugh. Also allows me to know what setups I want to use when I try lunatic mode. So this is good prep

2)I have all the DLC and am ok with grinding. So nothing new there.

Also if you have other suggestions for a new playthough since this one has it's pairing already let me know I am open to try new ones. I am looking for a decent pairing for them all.

1. Don't double-post.

2. If it's for in-game, literally anything goes.  If you're okay with grinding, then you can hop over to other castles for the necessary skills.  IMO if this is a dry run, I suggest experimenting with those pairings on your own, then figure out what works for you.

Hmm yeah I see. I mostly was going for what is in meta right now. Since alot of it is still rather new to me, but I will try and see what I can come up with.