How would you enjoy this game?

Ewwgene

Hey Guys! I need some help :(

I really love this game but..i felt that after getting good re-roll and used up all the gems you saved up, I have lost the interest in that account. Therefore, i couldn't stop re-roll and restart the whole game. So i thought of saving all the gems after a good re-roll to make the game more challenging by not having too many 5* character with good stat. But one of my favorite character is navarre  so i am afraid that i might not be able to clear the quest if i don't spend gems to get good team to beat. I know someone beat Ursula quest with all the free characters but it's hard to say for other hero battle right?

GHBs have 2 difficulties, and the easier of the two tends to be stomped easily with level 40 units since the enemies are level 30.

That is, you won't have any troubles getting Navarre unless your team was 4 healers or something.

(Might be better to ask this kind of question in the question thread, though.)

46 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

I know someone beat Ursula quest with all the free characters but it's hard to say for other hero battle right?

They beat Michalis too.

22 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Relevant:

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, Ewwgene said:

Hey Guys! I need some help :(

I really love this game but..i felt that after getting good re-roll and used up all the gems you saved up, I have lost the interest in that account. Therefore, i couldn't stop re-roll and restart the whole game. So i thought of saving all the gems after a good re-roll to make the game more challenging by not having too many 5* character with good stat. But one of my favorite character is navarre  so i am afraid that i might not be able to clear the quest if i don't spend gems to get good team to beat. I know someone beat Ursula quest with all the free characters but it's hard to say for other hero battle right?

at this point of the game I feel like re-rolling is doing more harm than good. The game has been out for almost 2 months now, and by keep re-rolling, you've essentially lost the app-release bonus and various quests that gives out orbs as rewards. Plus the feathers, there've been 7 seasons now, and even if you only get 2k feather per season, you would have enough to upghgrade one to gold.

And another point, won't you get frustrated by restarting the campagin over and over again?

1 hour ago, XhenD said:

at this point of the game I feel like re-rolling is doing more harm than good. The game has been out for almost 2 months now, and by keep re-rolling, you've essentially lost the app-release bonus and various quests that gives out orbs as rewards. Plus the feathers, there've been 7 seasons now, and even if you only get 2k feather per season, you would have enough to upghgrade one to gold.

And another point, won't you get frustrated by restarting the campagin over and over again?

Well spending a few hundred gems might not give you the 5* but re-roll is free and you can aim to get your favorite character as a starter which i think it is worth the effort.. But it indeed get frustrating..haha...

7 hours ago, XhenD said:

Personally, when I reroll (I stopped now because too lazy + no longer in spring break vacation free time mode), I can just set it to auto battle and whatever units I kept will stomp the campaign. I usually have multiple windows open at once, too, so it's not like I'm just sitting there.