I need help making a decision

Hanta

So recently I've been getting bad summons, getting 10 3 stars in a row. However, I just now pulled a 4 star Roy, 3 star tiki (old), 5 star Priscilla, 4 star Effie, and 4 star Hana. This put me in a bind, because I have 19k feathers, and I'm about to get 2k more from the arena. I was wondering who I should upgrade to a 5 star. The choices are:

Roy, Tiki(old), Effie, Ursula, michalis (I probably spelled that wrong), fem. Robin, fem Corrin, saizo, and Robin.

My current 5 stars are Seliph, Shareena, Peri, Raven, Rebbeca, Cain, Priscilla, and Azura.

My current team is Seliph, Azura, Raven, and Shareena/Rebbeca (I use then interchangeably)

I was thinking of replacing either seliph with Roy/Tiki, Rebbeca with Saizo, or raven with michalis. I don't need more 5 star lance users with azura/Shareena, and I want all A-S tier heroes. So, I was leaning towards Saizo, but I wanted to know the opinion of others...

Any help/insight will be appreciated. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Hanta said:

So recently I've been getting bad summons, getting 10 3 stars in a row. However, I just now pulled a 4 star Roy, 3 star tiki (old), 5 star Priscilla, 4 star Effie, and 4 star Hana. This put me in a bind, because I have 19k feathers, and I'm about to get 2k more from the arena. I was wondering who I should upgrade to a 5 star. The choices are:

Roy, Tiki(old), Effie, Ursula, michalis (I probably spelled that wrong), fem. Robin, fem Corrin, saizo, and Robin.

My current 5 stars are Seliph, Shareena, Peri, Raven, Rebbeca, Cain, Priscilla, and Azura.

My current team is Seliph, Azura, Raven, and Shareena/Rebbeca (I use then interchangeably)

I was thinking of replacing either seliph with Roy/Tiki, Rebbeca with Saizo, or raven with michalis. I don't need more 5 star lance users with azura/Shareena, and I want all A-S tier heroes. So, I was leaning towards Saizo, but I wanted to know the opinion of others...

Any help/insight will be appreciated. Thanks!

1) This should probably be in the "Ask a Question" thread 

2) From what it looks like, your team has decent color coverage but no magic damage to speak of nor any unit to take ranged hits (except Rebecca). What I would personally recommend is to replace Sharena/Rebecca with M!Robin.

Robin functions more like your stereotypical mage with the bonus of tanking all archers/ninjas not named Kagero and one-shotting them back if you have Triangle Adept. He can (and in my opinion should) also be given either Swordbreaker or Lancebreaker to allow him to destroy basically all units of either weapon type regardless of speed difference. 

An alternative option would be replacing Seliph with Tiki (I find Roy better than Seliph, but you need the magic damage and ranged counter more than you need a better sword lord imo). 

IV's (boon/bane) matter a lot here. If your Robin is +atk I'd go for him and sacrifice Roy to give him triangle adept, since you have no decent mage range unit and it's pretty useful in arena. Michalis is a safe bet (just slap Quick riposte from Subaki on him) and he'll be bonus in two seasons which is good. So if your Robin is not +atk i'd go for Michalis. Whichever you chose (if you do), don't forget to grind for sp on the way.