Jump to content
Raumata

Made some Fates artwork of Anankos

Recommended Posts

Uh. Was bored so I decided to draw FE 14's lackluster villain. I used what I could make out from the hidden truth's DLC portrait and model of Anankos, plus using his kid, Corrin to fill in the gaps.

untitled_drawing_by_lurenko-db3edgn.png

Edited by Raumata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very good work. If you keep honing your talent you'll be in good shape going forward artistically. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, YouSquiddinMe said:

It's very good work. If you keep honing your talent you'll be in good shape going forward artistically. 

Thank you. I strive to get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's what Anankos' human form looks like? He looks so...young and delicate ish. But I guess looks can be decieving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

So that's what Anankos' human form looks like? He looks so...young and delicate ish. But I guess looks can be decieving.

Well, I'm always up for making him a little less delicate and young. Which would be good practice in drawing an older man, at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Raumata said:

Well, I'm always up for making him a little less delicate and young. Which would be good practice in drawing an older man, at the very least.

I myself struggle with making characters look older. Understandable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...