Future features revealed in tweets

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thany said:

Do you think there will be some specific maps where you cant reposition your units? ex. arena maps, Birthright part 5.... ect.

That would be bad, cause repositioning is best for EXACLY those times (poor Anna got butchered by Ryoma the first time I player 6-5 simply because she was in the 1st slot.).

5 hours ago, Thany said:

Do you think there will be some specific maps where you cant reposition your units? ex. arena maps, Birthright part 5.... ect.

I wouldn't think so, because technically, you can already reposition by just reordering your team, I think (doesn't Ryoma just face whomever is in the first spot?)  I think the whole purpose of the repositioning is to try to reduce the semi-random aspect, and make the game more about your choices.

36 minutes ago, XhenD said:

resposition in arena would greatly decrease the chance of a successful defence. I hope they would also adjust the defence rating system at the same time.

On one hand, I agree, but on the other hand, I feel like the ideal situation is to just have your team be able to beat opponents' anyways just from team composition and matchups, not because the opponent got unlucky with positioning.