The droprate of Lon'qu is messed up!

Ewwgene

This isn't unusual at all. I only recently pulled my first Lon'qu not too long ago, and I haven't seen a single Henry in my current file. (I'm pretty sure I had one in my initial file, but I reset that one so it doesn't count.) Same with Hinata, I haven't seen him at all yet. It's just luck.

I think it's just pure luck. Regardless of before or after inheritance, my red orbs are all Hana, Lon'qu and Fir.

I feel like they do increase duplicate chance though, to make you spend more orbs xD

Edited by OKigen

Didn't you know?  Gacha games like FE Heroes have a hidden feature where the game reads your mind and finds out what characters you want and then never gives you those characters.

Or at least that's how it feels...

8 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Trust me, OP, if I could, I would trade you one of the 5 Lon'qu I've pulled (only one of them, the one I'm training up, is a 4*, while the rest are 3*). I like Lon'qu, so I'm not too annoyed when I pull him on that neverending quest for the 5* Hector, but Jesus Christ, game, can you chill?

Well, at least it's not yet another 3* Fir, Laslow, or something else depressingly common... On that note, I honestly think 3* Fir is the most common unit in the game. I've gotten far too many of her for that not to be the case.

I just pulled my first Laslow yesterday. ;/

---

It's all RNG, combined with Desire Sensor.  I hear there's this unit called Gwendolyn in the game, but she's not in my roster.  I'm not sure what you're looking for on Lon'qu - if it's Vantage, Gordin has it as well (along with Shove, which is a skill that I adore).

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I just pulled my first Laslow yesterday. ;/

---

It's all RNG, combined with Desire Sensor.  I hear there's this unit called Gwendolyn in the game, but she's not in my roster.  I'm not sure what you're looking for on Lon'qu - if it's Vantage, Gordin has it as well (along with Shove, which is a skill that I adore).

Lon'qu can get Vantage 3 at 4* though, whereas if you wanted Vantage 3 from Gordin, you'd need to get him up to 5*, which is considerably more expensive...

Assuming they want LQ for Vantage anyways.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I have 3 Gwendolyns. Do you want one? I hear there are archers other than Virion, but all of them refuse to show up. 15 summons! 15! And only Virion shows up and one time too! I can't even make a team of 4 Virions just to spite me and the game!

Anyway, Lon'qu can give Killing Edge and Glimmer too. Fir's the only other one with Killing Edge besides Eldigan which would be a massive waste to sack him for just Killing Edge. If only we could give Mystletainn to other people. For Glimmer, you could get that with Beruka, Jaffar -- don't do this --, or Peri and it's probably easier to use either Beruka or Lon'qu since you can get them as 3*. Then again, both have other good skills too like Defiant Def 3 -- Henry's Defiant Def haunts me to this day -- or Lunge from Beruka and Vantage 3 from Lon'qu.

FE wiki has a 4* skill chain list: https://feheroes.wiki/Skill_Chains_4_Stars_List. Pretty useful.

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I have 3 Gwendolyns. Do you want one? I hear there are archers other than Virion, but all of them refuse to show up. 15 summons! 15! And only Virion shows up and one time too! I can't even make a team of 4 Virions just to spite me and the game!

Anyway, Lon'qu can give Killing Edge and Glimmer too. Fir's the only other one with Killing Edge besides Eldigan which would be a massive waste to sack him for just Killing Edge. If only we could give Mystletainn to other people. For Glimmer, you could get that with Beruka, Jaffar -- don't do this --, or Peri and it's probably easier to use either Beruka or Lon'qu since you can get them as 3*. Then again, both have other good skills too like Defiant Def 3 -- Henry's Defiant Def haunts me to this day -- or Lunge from Beruka and Vantage 3 from Lon'qu.

FE wiki has a 4* skill chain list: https://feheroes.wiki/Skill_Chains_4_Stars_List. Pretty useful.

I want two Gwendolyns, so I can do the armor quest.  Then, I sac one for Escutcheon.  I'm good on Virions, since I managed to pull two with amazing bane/boon combos.  Wouldn't mind extras, because Seal Speed on someone with a Silver Dagger is hilarious.

I'd rather have Dragon Fang over Glimmer, though the proc I've been hunting is Bonfire/Ignis.  ONE DAY, I'll get an acceptable fodder for Henry!

30 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I want two Gwendolyns, so I can do the armor quest.  Then, I sac one for Escutcheon.  I'm good on Virions, since I managed to pull two with amazing bane/boon combos.  Wouldn't mind extras, because Seal Speed on someone with a Silver Dagger is hilarious.

I'd rather have Dragon Fang over Glimmer, though the proc I've been hunting is Bonfire/Ignis.  ONE DAY, I'll get an acceptable fodder for Henry!

Wow... I have all the units you'd want while you have Henry and... extra Virions, I guess? I have the 3 Gwens, 3 Draugs -- the 2* freebie, a 3* with high def, low res, and a 4* skill fodder because he has low attack, high HP --, and 2 spare Tikis both are being raised for potential Bonfire inheriting. Subaki's a definite candidate, but I'm still hesitant on pulling the trigger since while it would make sense and the 4* one I pulled has been an amazing unit, I don't really like Subaki, especially in Heroes since his voice is nasally compared to his more sexier voice in Fates -- never played the game, but I've heard it from the sound clip videos on YouTube. Oh, and those green mages. :p

It's just chance and RNG on what units you'll get. I guess to stay on topic, I've summoned Lon'qu twice as 3*, but both of them have terrible bane/boon -- reason why I prefer average units now. The first has low attack, high res. You, my friend, are not a Fir. The second one has low def, high HP. That HP did nothing to help since he took way too much damage from any unit including greens that were not knights or had high attack. It was stupid and it sucks since Lon'qu is one of my favorite characters. The only good thing was because both were constantly on the verge of dying, they got to pull shirtless Samurai Jack moments with their critical HP portraits.

The saddest part of this is that special map 3* Olivia has been doing a better job as a myrmidon unit for me than Lon'qu. The Firs I've summon on this file and on the previous file where many mistakes were made -- not knowing that doing a full summon costs less, how merging worked, etc. --, were all pretty good and stable, but I did summon a poor bane/boon one, low attack, high HP. That one makes up for being a 4* who I could give Glacies to someone. Anyway, I digress.

Edited by Kaden

Meanwhile I have no Hinatas, like, ever. I like Hinata as a character enough to know I wouldn't have sent him home too. 

I'm trying to turn Ryoma into this half-tank, half-offense thing where Fury gets him to vantage range relatively safely and I can get him to hit 54atk/45spd/33def/28res (i run nino team i have every buff) and it pairs well with my Nino build bc if he's missing too much hp I can just ardent it back to him and Nino can go desperation

but not having Hinata is putting a dent on these plans

I could use Fury2 I guess

I also want more selenas and tsubakis--I have a really good tsubaki so now i just dupes of him so i can have swap/repos army but i just used up my last selena, rip

Edited by Thor Odinson

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I have two Gwendolyns! Would have been three, but I merged the 3* one into my first 4* ages ago.

OT: Probability, tons of possible reds, needle in haystack, etc. etc. A 90% chance of getting Lon'qu over 200 orbs is still a one in ten chance of not.