Are there any deck profiles for risen deck?

KKtelo

I don't actually play the game, but card lists of that type aren't very plentiful on the JP side of the internet.

The best I could do was get a list of cards that have something to do with Risen.

異形の兵士 屍兵

暗闇の遊女 インバース
    破滅と滅亡の竜 ギムレー
    不死なる絶望の君主 クロム
    教団最強の使徒 ???

Risen

Dark Temptress Inverse (Aversa)

Dragon of Destruction and Ruin Gimle (Grima)

Immortal Ruler of Despair Chrom

Devoted Disciple of Gimle ??? (Mark/Morgan Class Change)

Edited by shadowofchaos

Dunno about deck profiles, but to correspond with the previous post:

Some cards that would be considered core will likely be:

Grima MC. Your other option would be Chrom MC to go into Chromzombie aka 4c Risen Chrom. The problem with using Risen Chrom as your MC isn't the skills, but his 0 support. You'd be putting 4 copies of Risen Chrom in your deck so you'd have 4 0 supports along with 0 supports on all your Risens, which would make like a 5th or your deck purely 0 support, making you lose a lot more battles that way. Chrom has 80 atk but you'd only ever have one of him out at once.

Grima MC still has 0 support, but on the other hand she doesn't burn attacks with Risens to activate her effects, and she can hide behind Risen meatshields and attack still, and her ability is effectively a +3 every turn as burning cards from your deck has zero consequences due to shuffling the cards back into your deck. It's one of the strongest card advantage effects in the game, and requires your opponent to play range or pulls and something to beat over 80 Atk.

The core weakness of Grima MC is that you will barely ever have evades, as you only have 4 copies of Grima ever in your deck, one on the field, so you have 3 evades for every deck rotation, and you'll find it hard to get it.

Another card that was talked about was Aversa, most specifically Aversa 4c. Destroy 2 Risens, draw 2, activate Grima eff, get them back into hand, play them again. Rinse and repeat. Effectively as long as Aversa is on the field you can upwards to +5 each turn, making any deck that struggles vs running away have a hard time dealing with the strategy as the sheer card advantage + 80 Grima runs them over if they can't stop the flood early.

Another card I see played is Maribelle 3c, you can play it in Chrom or Grima MC. Why? Grab copies of Grima for evades. Grima doesn't use any of your bonds, so cards that can utilize your bonds for value are sought after. Using Morgan's different form is another idea, and can get more Risen attacks off, but that sounds more like a Chrom idea, since Grima's Risens will still have 0 Atk most of the time, so their attacks will almost never hit anyways. 

I haven't played the deck personally so I don't know other cards that would be useful, and I'll leave someone more knowledgeable with the deck to give that info, this is just what I know from watching the deck in action and from theorycrafting on discord.

This build is what I've been using to test most of her matchups. She can run black as well. I haven't quite figured out her best build yet (she has a ton of options) but she does well regardless against most MCs as long as you have Robin2 and healers.

• 3 years later...

Doesn't the main character have to be a cost 1 unit? How can Grima be a main character, unless I am missing something

Is it from Leveling up a grima onto Robin, technically making the main character grima?

Edited by Graecus5

5 hours ago, Graecus5 said:

Doesn't the main character have to be a cost 1 unit? How can Grima be a main character, unless I am missing something

Is it from Leveling up a grima onto Robin, technically making the main character grima?

Each Grima card has an effect allowing them to level up from a robin. So yes, your 1 cost has to be a Robin, that you later place a Grima on top of.

• 3 weeks later...