Lunatic Mode Complete!

itsiantime

Beating Lunatic Casual only unlocks Lunatic+ Casual. Beating Lunatic Classic unlocks Lunatic+ on Casual and Classic.

Get 99,999 Renown in a file and clear Endgame on said file so that your next file would have 99,999 Renown - handy for getting at least 109,999 easy gold as early as Ch. 4. Even better if you have a high level unit to buy from the Logbook, especially a high movement, high Luck (ideally 50+) Galeforce+Armsthrift sword unit to abuse Leif's Sword with.

No shame in abusing DLC maps. Just know what the DLC maps can provide you and how tough they can be.

Early game is Robin Emblem rather than Frederick Emblem.

Do not be afraid to soft-reset or leave the map to reroll for more favorable enemy skills (ie. not too many Luna+ or Counter).

Spotpass teams' shops can be a good source of high level equipment, provided that your units have the weapon ranks to use them and you have the funds to buy them.

Edited by Roflolxp54

17 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Beating Lunatic Casual only unlocks Lunatic+ Casual. Beating Lunatic Classic unlocks Lunatic+ on Casual and Classic.

Get 99,999 Renown in a file and clear Endgame on said file so that your next file would have 99,999 Renown - handy for getting at least 109,999 easy gold as early as Ch. 4. Even better if you have a high level unit to buy from the Logbook, especially a high movement, high Luck (ideally 50+) Galeforce+Armsthrift sword unit to abuse Leif's Sword with.

No shame in abusing DLC maps. Just know what the DLC maps can provide you and how tough they can be.

Early game is Robin Emblem rather than Frederick Emblem.

Do not be afraid to soft-reset or leave the map to reroll for more favorable enemy skills (ie. not too many Luna+ or Counter).

Spotpass teams' shops can be a good source of high level equipment, provided that your units have the weapon ranks to use them and you have the funds to buy them.

Oh no I'm not doing either lunatic mode on classic. Luckily I have max renown so I'd probably sell the supreme emblem. I have my Robin with + Def - Luck so I probably can make it through the first few chapters. Thanks for the help I'm going to struggle for sure though :/

10 hours ago, itsiantime said:

Oh no I'm not doing either lunatic mode on classic. Luckily I have max renown so I'd probably sell the supreme emblem. I have my Robin with + Def - Luck so I probably can make it through the first few chapters. Thanks for the help I'm going to struggle for sure though :/

No, no! Not -Lck! Enemy crit rates are bad enough without screwing your own Dodge! Skill is useless; do -Skill.