Garbonzola: Pizza Of Everlasting Darkness

DeSu

So it started with me writing 3 paragraph long run-on sentences off the top of my head( Fireman saw them) on my friends' walls on facebook. Then I made Garbonzola. A friend texted me the other day and asked me the story of Garbonzola because she was bored. This was my reply( Yes, this entire thing was a text message and spontaneous. Actually, 3 text messages)

This is the story of the past...

Garbonzola is the giant pizza made by the gnomes of Yesteryear who reside in the

dimension parallel to the dimension perpindicular to ours. The gnomes were well known

for creating masterpieces of flavor. They poured their entire being into pizza making.

Over time the gnomes started to become lazy. Their pizzas were always delicious. They

made the famous millionaires, so why change things now?

However, one young gnome, Kipluff, was very ambitious. While his older gnomes

continued to make the same pizzas, he tried to make new, exotic pizzas! The older

gnomes, however, did not, take kindly to this. One day, while Kipluff was merrily baking

his newest pizza(coconut crusted pork sauteed with garlic, onions, and oysters with a

delicious sauce of mint chocolate pudding with peppermints and rainbow sprinkles), his

fellow gnomes came in. "Kipluff, this is madness! Stop at once! You're driving away the

customers with your disgusting creations!" Kipluff replied "No! I'm a descendent of the

legendary chef Hewchin! You can't make me stop! I have every right to sell these

awesome pizzas!"

Tired of arguing with Kipluff( they've done so on many occasions), the other gnomes

proceeded to beat the snot out of Kipluff. He tried to fight back, but Kipluff was clumsy.

He wound up falling face first into an open oven. The other gnomes, not actually wanting

lasting damage on him, hurriedly yanked him out. Unfortunately the damage was

irreparable. A long burn mark went from the right above his left eye, between his eyes,

and ending on his right cheek. The damage done to his face would change him forever(

He was quite a handsome gnome. He was quite fond of his looks).

"Kipluff, you must leave. We will not let you ruin our business." the gnomes said. They

then kicked Kipluff outside in the back alley along with his new pizza. Kipluff had lost one

of the too things he loved: making pizza and being handsome. Then he realized, "I don't

need them... I can still make pizzas!!!" But Kipluff wanted revenge. He looked at a

broken mirror and saw his scarred face. "They WILL pay..."

Since he was a descendent of the legendary Hewchin, Kipluff himself was quite rich. He

devoted all his time and money combining his two goals: Creating amazing pizza and

getting revenge. Days, weeks, months went by. His evil intentions and aura attracted the

attention of the Dark Pixies. The magical fiends went to him, whispering promises of

glory and unlimited power. He learned magic from dark pixies. The pizza he started

before he left was his weapon. "Gorgonzola cheese, made from the milk of a demon

cow! Garbanzo beans farmed in hell's harsh terrain! The pure dark power of a black

hole! These are the ingredients I shall use to create the ultimate weapon: Garbonzola,

Pizza of Everlasting Darkness!!!"

To be continuuuuuued! :D

Edited by Karol

So it started with me writing 3 paragraph long run-on sentences off the top of my head( Fireman saw them) on my friends' walls on facebook. Then I made Garbonzola. A friend texted me the other day and asked me the story of Garbonzola because she was bored. This was my reply( Yes, this entire thing was a text message and spontaneous. Actually, 3 text messages)

This is the story of the past...

Garbonzola is the giant pizza made by the gnomes of Yesteryear who reside in the dimension parallel to the dimension perpindicular to ours. The gnomes were well known for creating masterpieces of flavor. They poured their entire being into pizza making.

Over time the gnomes started to become lazy. Their pizzas were always delicious. They made the famous millionaires, so why change things now?

However, one young gnome, Kipluff, was very ambitious. While his older gnomes continued to make the same pizzas, he tried to make new, exotic pizzas! The older gnomes, however, did not, take kindly to this. One day, while Kipluff was merrily baking his newest pizza(coconut crusted pork sauteed with garlic, onions, and oysters with a delicious sauce of mint chocolate pudding with peppermints and rainbow sprinkles), his fellow gnomes came in. "Kipluff, this is madness! Stop at once! You're driving away the customers with your disgusting creations!" Kipluff replied "No! I'm a descendent of the legendary chef Hewchin! You can't make me stop! I have every right to sell these awesome pizzas!"

Tired of arguing with Kipluff( they've done so on many occasions), the other gnomes proceeded to beat the snot out of Kipluff. He tried to fight back, but Kipluff was clumsy. He wound up falling face first into an open oven. The other gnomes, not actually wanting lasting damage on him, hurriedly yanked him out. Unfortunately the damage was irreparable. A long burn mark went from the right above his left eye, between his eyes, and ending on his right cheek. The damage done to his face would change him forever( He was quite a handsome gnome. He was quite fond of his looks).

"Kipluff, you must leave. We will not let you ruin our business." the gnomes said. They then kicked Kipluff outside in the back alley along with his new pizza. Kipluff had lost one of the too things he loved: making pizza and being handsome. Then he realized, "I don't need them... I can still make pizzas!!!" But Kipluff wanted revenge. He looked at a broken mirror and saw his scarred face. "They WILL pay..."

Since he was a descendent of the legendary Hewchin, Kipluff himself was quite rich. He devoted all his time and money combining his two goals: Creating amazing pizza and getting revenge. Days, weeks, months went by. His evil intentions and aura attracted the attention of the Dark Pixies. The magical fiends went to him, whispering promises of glory and unlimited power. He learned magic from dark pixies. The pizza he started before he left was his weapon. "Gorgonzola cheese, made from the milk of a demon cow! Garbanzo beans farmed in hell's harsh terrain! The pure dark power of a black hole! These are the ingredients I shall use to create the ultimate weapon: Garbonzola, Pizza of Everlasting Darkness!!!"

To be continuuuuuued! :D

try spacing stuff out 10x more

• 1 month later...
Sandslash, you shouldn't bump topics if nothing new is being added.

If you really want new members to see it, I recommend continuing the story or remaking it.

i told him IRL you would rape him XD