Jump to content
Ciarre

ciarre's art thread

Recommended Posts

I really like that you're willing to take your FE art to places that most people wouldn't dare

Edited by Johann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Johann said:

I really like that you're willing to take your FE art to places that most people wouldn't dare

Thanks so much! 

 

I drew Ayra as Wonder Woman! You can see the process/sketch/flat stages here: https://imgur.com/a/0mXFcZC

anyway, I got back from infinity war and died and so I drew a DC character instead hahaha get it because ayra uses DC really wellwonder_ayra_by_truebladed-dca3mu7.png

twitter link here

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very much a wip but look! I did lineart (sort of..) instead of coloring on top of the sketch layer like I always do! it scarlet witch!celica

DcTIn24WsAAYeBg.jpg

 

Edited by Ciarre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the Celica and Ayra ones! They look so good and you mixed the two characters for each so well. The colours you used work so nicely as well. (also nice to hear that someone else paints over their sketch layer instead of doing lineart haha)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 3:21 AM, Natalie said:

I love the Celica and Ayra ones! They look so good and you mixed the two characters for each so well. The colours you used work so nicely as well. (also nice to hear that someone else paints over their sketch layer instead of doing lineart haha)

(sorry for the late reply) Thank you so much! and yeah haha I'm not the biggest fan of doing lineart because I'm impatient and I prefer painting anyway :P good to know that other people do the same!

 

I did a quick paint of bride!Neph a few days ago~

bride_nephenee_by_truebladed-dcc1rj7.png

 

Also, I sang a duet with myself (a whole new world). I really like how Jasmine's part turned out, but I struggled with Aladdin's part because of the range lmao

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gASyZLXnm1

Edited by Ciarre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my, bride!Neph would be so good, she has less of a kawaii-chan vibe and is actually beautiful instead of just big-eyed. Very nice painting, only critique would be that her arms seem a bit off: the upper arms need to be a little longer and her right one seems to be attached too far away from the shoulder/torso. Hope it helps, keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/29/2018 at 8:04 AM, Zunanma said:

Oh my, bride!Neph would be so good, she has less of a kawaii-chan vibe and is actually beautiful instead of just big-eyed. Very nice painting, only critique would be that her arms seem a bit off: the upper arms need to be a little longer and her right one seems to be attached too far away from the shoulder/torso. Hope it helps, keep it up!

thanks, I'll keep that in mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've opened commissions \o/

I'd filled my slots on the first day but I finished much faster than I expected so they're open again :D Some of the comms below!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

painted over unfinished stuff in my sketchbook just because it bothered me even though no one's really gonna see it lmao

Dho6gS8U0AAzt1T.jpg

Dho6gSFVAAAroMO.jpg

Dho6gS6U8AEnMmP.jpg

Dho6gSFUYAEQBas.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Johann said:

awesome, lots of new stuff that I missed, I love this thread

thank you!

 

got some eirika/capn magvel done!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...