Grand Hero Battle: Navarre

Vaximillian

Infernal map is out! 62 HP Fury 3 blue manakete on the Infernal map!

... And the Infernal map is too easy for Xander, Reinhardt, PA Azura (and Clarine, who was pretty much filler/provide Ward Cavalry support).

EDIT: Alfonse vs. Navarre quest cleared on first try

Units used (Lunatic difficulty):

5* Alfonse: Brave Sword+, Drag Back

5* Olivia

PA Inigo

5* female Robin: Gronnraven+, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 2

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Navarre needs to kill Navarre quest was a lot harder than the Infernal map. 

Meh...Another solo for Flier Emblem, the axe and the manakete weren't able to withstand the might of a fully buffed S!Corrin and the Ninjas fell to Elincia and Hinoka.

Navarre mirror + infantry-only quests cleared using Lunatic map on first try in a single run. Units used:

4* Navarre (vanilla)

5* Olivia

5* Alfonse (Brave Sword+, Drag Back)

5* +Atk/-Def Boey (Gronnraven+, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 2)

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Tsk tsk tsk!

The manakete hardly affected anything 

Pivot is a bugger though

Says the person whose initial strategy included a green unit.

I used Sophia/Ike/Klein/Lukas. When next I try, Julia will be on the team in Ike's place. (Ike was in place of Alfie/Navarre).

Used a team of Merric, PA!Azura, Lukas, and Navarre/Alfonse for the quests. Had zero trouble. Lukas was strong enough to put a dent in Navarre so my 4* one could finish him off.

Since I had my shiny new Caeda, I decided to use flier emblem for Infernal. Used Caeda, Summer Corrin, Minerva, and Hinoka. Took me a few tries, but figured it out. Caeda rocks. ;A;

One-turned Infernal with busted flying horses.

Team:

• Brave Lyn+3 [+Spd/-HP] - (Mulagir / - / - / Swift Sparrow 2 / WoM 3 / Hone Cav / - )
  • Eldigan+3 [+Spd/-HP] - (Mystletainn [Fury] / - / Galeforce / Fury 3 / Sword-Breaker 2 / Goad Cav / Quickened Pulse)
  • Peri [+Spd/-HP] - (Brave Lance+ / - / Galeforce / Fury 3 / WoM 3 / Goad Cav / Spur Atk 3)
  • Titania [+Spd/-HP] - (Slaying Hammer+ / - / - / Fury 3 / WoM3 / Goad Cav / - )

As for the other missions + infantry stuff... Just use Vantage Kagero + Dancer.

Thank goodness for Armor Emblem

Henry, BK, Hector and a 4 star Effie to tank Navarre

failed first time because i was too overconfident and let a thief proc Moonbow one Effie, breaking Wary Fighter for the healer to double her.

huh so they were waiting for v2 to have healer and dagger buffs to annoy people

Cleared the Infantry quest with Dragon Emblem + TA Raven Boey in Lunatic. Boey just sat on the bottom right corner tanking the dagger user and letting him attack (so the Rogue Dagger effect doesn't negatively effect Boey and his Ignis procs).

Because Boey was in the forests, he lured Navarre to the right side, so the trees slowed the enemy's approach which was helpful.

Tried out my new +Atk Nowi and +Atk Adult Tiki, so I taught Fortify Dragons to Ninian. Boy can those two dragons tank. Tiki dealt with axe user while Nowi dealt with other dagger user (although her health would be a bit low afterwards because of Moonbow). Bonfire Tiki hurts, thanks to Ninian's dances. Also let Ninian deal the finishing blow to Navarre just because (after some help from Nowi since I wanted to end Navarre ASAP and not let him proc Blazing Wind).

Oh yeah, both Tiki and Nowi don't even have any skill inheritance yet! (well Adult Tiki is 5 star I guess).

Time to do Infernal in my second account, and I'm banking on Amelia's Armour March to laugh at the forest tiles.

...Navarre is just that bad, sadly. I blame the devs: "Hey, let's make an anti-mage map". You might lose the first time, but then your Brave archer of choice comes in and wipes everything on his/her own on the second try. I just brought Bridelia right away, and taught her Draw Back. And that's really all you need to know.

Wow, Infernal was so easy with my Armored Winter team.

Spoiler

W!Robin+1 (+Atk -Res) (Slaying Lance+, Reposition, Bonfire | Brazen Atk/Spd 3, Desperation 3, Armor March 3, Def+2)

W!Lissa (+Atk -Def) (Slaying Axe+, Reposition, Ignis | Brazen Atk/Def 3, Bold Fighter 3, Fortify Armor, Atk+2)

W!Tharja (+Def -Spd) (Candelabra+, Reposition, Ignis | Close Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Hone Armor, Distant Def 2)

Any amor with Hone Armor, mine was W!Chrom (+Def -HP) (Sack o' Gift+, Reposition, / | Brazen Atk/Def 3, Wary Fighter 3, Hone Armor, /)

Tharja with +Def and Fortify Armor is capable to tank and kill the ninja and then the Green Infantry (even with his Hammer). Robin ORKO Navarre with Hone and Brazen Atk/Spd activated. Him and Lissa killed the remaining units after that.

Edited by Ledrert

Same old Reinhardt, Xander, Lyn, and Olivia for the Infernal.

Olivia, Alfonse, Navarre, and Donnel did the Alfonse quest (and infantry quest too). I had to take off Olivia’s Hone Atk because my +Atk Donny overkilled Navarre.

Navarre and the standard training team of Eirika, Ninian, and Lachesis dealt with Navarre on Ch 5 chain challenge because I’m cheap.

Same old Reinhardt, Xander, Lyn, and Olivia for the Infernal.

Olivia, Alfonse, Navarre, and Donnel did the Alfonse quest (and infantry quest too). I had to take off Olivia’s Hone Atk because my +Atk Donny overkilled Navarre.

Navarre and the standard training team of Eirika, Ninian, and Lachesis dealt with Navarre on Ch 5 chain challenge because I’m cheap.

Today in Archanea: Caeda departs to scold Navarre for consorting with shady criminals and an evil blue manakete. A worried Katalina accompanies her and Tiki follows along thinking it'll be fun. 2 Ninjas enthusiastically challenge Tiki to a game of dodgeball, Caeda spanks Navarre for being a non-believer of love bad boy, and Katalina accidentally enrages a swarm of birds that inadvertently knock out another passerby(?) instead. This is Archanean canon. Yes. 

Units

Spoiler

ghbnav-units.thumb.jpg.6246a85383d19bc43a120e5719aed2b9.jpg

Video

Spoiler