Grand Hero Battle: Navarre

Vaximillian

Managed to get cavalry done at the last minute by grinding Titania's SP up to allow her to get Reposition.

Managed it with her, Camus, Reinhardt and Sigurd - Reinhardt taking out Navarre, Sigurd repo'ing him and killing off the annoying axe person. Reinhardt moved in to take out one dagger before Titania Repo'd him away from the manakete. Manakete died on the second turn to Titania, who was then swapped by Camus, who proceeded to take out the last dagger and then the healer.

Nearly managed it with Armour Emblem. I tried with Gwendy, Hector, BK and Count Henry. Sadly, no matter what, that stupid Hammer destroyed me. I was hoping this TT would have a shield, but it didn't :( Currently grinding up Hector Tudor and Zelgius in the hopes they can do something differently :)

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Nearly managed it with Armour Emblem. I tried with Gwendy, Hector, BK and Count Henry. Sadly, no matter what, that stupid Hammer destroyed me. I was hoping this TT would have a shield, but it didn't :( Currently grinding up Hector Tudor and Zelgius in the hopes they can do something differently :)

Late reply but I managed to deal with Hammer guy by using Henry to snipe him. Take advantage of Armour March bypassing forests. BK was also in front of Henry in case Hammer guy wasn't ORKOed. 

To be fair Henry was near Hector with Goad and his S support with BK allowed him to double. Hopefully this should give you ideas though, maybe you just need to stack those stats up

17 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Late reply but I managed to deal with Hammer guy by using Henry to snipe him. Take advantage of Armour March bypassing forests. BK was also in front of Henry in case Hammer guy wasn't ORKOed. 

To be fair Henry was near Hector with Goad and his S support with BK allowed him to double. Hopefully this should give you ideas though, maybe you just need to stack those stats up

I'll give it another shot. I think I took Armour March off Count Henry to try with some kind of buffing action... Ward or something. I might swap back then and see. I'll continue SP'ing up the other two in the TT, as well :)

• 1 month later...

@DLNarshen @Poimagic @mcsilas @tobuShogi @Zeo @Infinite Dreams

Since I solved this with my first try, it was even possible on travel day:

Recorded One Turn clears so far:

Spoiler

Lloyd (Infernal GHB):

Chrom & Lissa (Infernal BHB):

F!Grima (Inferal LHB):

Michalis (Infernal GHB):

Minerva & Maria (Infernal BHB):

Narcian (Infernal GHB):

I have done also Arvis at least, but didn't make a video. 

6 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

@mampfoid Oooh, impressive as usual!  You videos are making me want a Brave Roy!  He's the only Brave Hero I haven't pulled yet!  I like his artist, too. :]

From the moment I saw the brave hero trailer I new he would be fun. Even if my first copy was -ATK, this proved true from the first fight he did for me. 

Perhaps we both will be lucky on the next legendary banner, many people think he'll be featured because the last legendary featured the brave girls. I would like to give him other merges (but I won't invest any money). 

@mampfoid I immediately realized watching that you only used 3 of your 4 units to clear this one. Poor Navarre, he's underwhelming as a unit and his GHB map is honestly one of the easiest in the game. Really needs an overhaul in just about every way imaginable. 

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid I immediately realized watching that you only used 3 of your 4 units to clear this one. Poor Navarre, he's underwhelming as a unit and his GHB map is honestly one of the easiest in the game. Really needs an overhaul in just about every way imaginable. 

New difficulty only for Navarre? What comes after Infernal? To be Honest, Hinoka didn't do anything, but at least she gave Hone Fliers. 

34 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@mampfoid Infernal+ maybe?

While we're there, we need an 11th stratum. An Infernal stratum... no I'm not kidding.

It's the training tower after all, how else should we train our units against refined weapons and insane stats? 

• 6 months later...

@LordFrigid Nice and smooth, congrats! 

I missed Narcian this morning and I'm still unsure how to proceed with the new Abyssal difficulty. Most clears won't be much different to their Infernal counterparts, not sure if it's worth recording them all another time. For sure I won't do any mass tags. 

Harder than Narcian, but the only change I had to make to my usual team of F!Grima/B!Ninian/G!Marth/Veronica was to give B!Ninian a Drive Spd 1 seal so F!Grima could survive the first round of tanking. Once she got off Growing Wind a couple of turns later, all of the enemies dropped like dominoes.

Took a few tries, but eventually managed it with my usual Abyssal seasonal flier team (Tana/Ninian/Corrin/Azura).

Forgot to do Narcian last night, whoops.

I needed to show a friend how I cleared it, so you guys can have it too.

Navarre having all that Enemy Phase Res is rude as heck, though it's probably there to prevent exactly what I was going to do to kill him. Fortunately AOEs don't care about combat buffs and weakened him enough for Blarblade to kill him anyway.

Abyssal Navarre was pretty easy. Legendary Tiki, with the help of Gunnhtrá and Marth, was able to defeal both dagger units and Veronica restored Tiki's HP so she was able to defeat the Blue Manakete and Navarre. I got a Golden Duck, which I will probably never use.

Since I was too greedy with the Deirdre/Sonya banner (I really like them both) I have a new character at my disposal which is really fun to use. And I made a supported AOE battle through this GHB.

Spoiler

7tiOTVc.jpg?1

Spoiler

KXJqJF9.jpg?1

Now I did a run with 3 dancers and Sonya. I am really glad about her. I hope I can get her to +10. She is +6 now.

Edited by Stroud