Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You spent your free flags?

Hide contents

Weakling

I don't even remember what exact rank I was in. All I know is, I only got 900 feathers, if I'm remembering correctly. Lol

It'll be easier to rank on team Minerva.

Hide contents

But on the less serious side, I believe it was Sunwoo who said:

"Screw feathers and winning!"

Wise words, he said. And I agree! SCREW FEATHERS AND WINNING! #REPPING THE SQUAD #WEDEMBOYZ #WEDEMGIRLZ #MACEDON #TEAM MINERVA #WYVERN RIDE OR DIE #DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After "wasting" 20k feathers on Selena to get my Nowi the well-deserved Triangle Adept 1/2/3 (No, I never got a Roy. Would have gladly sacrificed his weak butt to her. And I will never kill my Sanaki; I love her and Tellius way too much for that) I simply cannot have the same stance as "SCREW THE FEATHERS!", unfortunately. But I guess the difference won't be that significant this time around, so I guess I'll go with Minerva, even though I like 'em both.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

So, someone asked about Cordelia, why do so many of you like Minerva? Or are you just showboating?

Minerva is a fucking badass who is a hella great general with her priorities straight. She loves her family very much, and the only reason she was forced to fight Marth in the first place---an action she doesn't even agree with---was because her younger sister was taken hostage by her older brother, who illegitimately obtained the throne by means of patricide, because of his more militaristic and strength-obsessed outlook for macedon (as opposed to Minerva and their dad's more peaceful ones). Although she loves her family dearly, she WILL fight Michalis and bring him down, for the good of her country. She also doesn't tolerate cruelty from her own forces to civilians, and once had to bring down a bunch of deserters who were causing shit to go down. 

Also, she wears pants.

Anyway I got a good 1820 flags saved for next round---more after the new flag quests show up

I find it funny that i just barely missed the 50k cut off in ranked while having used exactly 10 flags

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Also, she wears pants.

To be honest, it's weirder that all the other pegasi/wyvern riders don't wear pants. I guess magical healing staves provide really good skin-care or something.

Edited by DehNutCase

Just now, DehNutCase said:

To be honest, it's weirder that all the other pegasi/wyvern riders don't wear pants. I guess magical healing staves provide really good skin-care magic or something.

I've been a strong proponent for more pants on female units (esp mounted ones) for many many years on this site. It's bothered me for so long.

And I look at Minerva's designs, even her FE3 ones, and she has pants. She gets me.

I also really like blingy armor so that's double good

9 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Minerva is a fucking badass who is a hella great general with her priorities straight. She loves her family very much, and the only reason she was forced to fight Marth in the first place---an action she doesn't even agree with---was because her younger sister was taken hostage by her older brother, who illegitimately obtained the throne by means of patricide, because of his more militaristic and strength-obsessed outlook for macedon (as opposed to Minerva and their dad's more peaceful ones). Although she loves her family dearly, she WILL fight Michalis and bring him down, for the good of her country. She also doesn't tolerate cruelty from her own forces to civilians, and once had to bring down a bunch of deserters who were causing shit to go down. 

i agree with all of this very much, minerva doesn't get too much dialogue but all of it she does get is totally great. she's a badass but also a totally great person to her family and her friends (assuming the whitewings are her friends idk about that)

but furthermore:

10 mov and axes mm

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You spent your free flags?

Hide contents

Weakling

I don't even remember what exact rank I was in. All I know is, I only got 900 feathers, if I'm remembering correctly. Lol

At least some of them. You may call me a weakling, but I'm pretty sure, at the end of it all, I will have amassed more points in favor of our lady Minerva than you will have.

Spoiler

Weakling!

16 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Also, she wears pants.

Anyway I got a good 1820 flags saved for next round---more after the new flag quests show up

I find it funny that i just barely missed the 50k cut off in ranked while having used exactly 10 flags

*sniff* this was beautiful.

14 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

To be honest, it's weirder that all the other pegasi/wyvern riders don't wear pants. I guess magical healing staves provide really good skin-care or something.

Beruka wears pants. Like, actual pants. Not leggings, not the pantyhose of Palla, or something else. But, yeah, apart from that, it's really weird. Maybe certain animals get their ability to fly by feeling the leg-skin of humans?

Let's go!

The time has come to do their dance,

no room for negotiation,

one's got pants, neither has a peg

but there's best no further explanation,

I think you know what's gonna go down

Yeah, there's gonna be a wyvern throwdown!...

Fight! Fight! There's a wyvern fight!

It's a fracas, it's a fray, it's a dragon-themed mêlée,

If you're watching at home, there's a seven second delay,

It's a dark-wing duel, it's a battered-tail battle.

Gonna smack you so hard that your teeth are gonna rattle.

It's a wyvern fight!

14 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Let's go!

The time has come to do their dance,

no room for negotiation,

one's got pants, neither has a peg

but there's best no further explanation,

I think you know what's gonna go down

Yeah, there's gonna be a wyvern throwdown!...

It's a fracas, it's a fray, it's a dragon-themed mêlée,

If you're watching at home, there's a seven second delay,

It's a dark-wing duel, it's a battered-tail battle.

Gonna smack you so hard that your teeth are gonna rattle.

It's a wyvern fight!

This..............

This was amazing

I'm crying :'(

*claps*

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This..............

This was amazing

I'm crying :'(

*claps*

Not going to lie...

Spoiler

It's a song from Phineas & Ferb repurposed. It's called "Platypus Fight", and the reason I was reminded of it was because of the discussion of Minerva being one of the few mounted units to wear pants.

I haven't even played any Archanea series games, but I'm going with Minerva. She seems cool, but even if she was trash, I'd choose her to see Camilla lose. I wonder if Minerva actually stands a chance. Maybe if all of the teams that Camilla destroyed joined up with her, she could win.

TBH if I ever played Shadow Dragon or Archanea I might have picked Minerva. But as it is... Another wyvern princess has my heart already ~3~ 

And now, the full force of my 3300 flags comes down against her final foe. Come at us with everything you've got, Team Minerva-- show us the valor that got you this far. 

I've been listening to a lot of Sabaton lately, I'm specifically listening to this one right now.

That said, I hope team Minerva isn't outnumbered 60-to-1.

EDIT: Yes, I know this doesn't quite fit Minerva or Macedon, but I don't feel like looking for something more fitting right now.

Edited by Sunwoo

10 minutes ago, The Geek said:

I will join as a refugee from Team Cordelia.  We will not lose to Nohrian Scum.

Also, if you want a good OST for this fight, try this

Even more fitting because the real title is Light and Darkness lol.

Edited by pianime94