Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I first saw it like that when I read it, before realising you hadn't xD

...I think pulling five star Camilla has just made me see boobs everywhere -.- This wouldn't have happened with Chrom!

This trollop is influencing the minds of young, and old alike. If you have a Camilla be wary of the costs to use her.

You will never be the same.

3 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Despite that fact that i'm not a big fan of Awakening, Cherche has become probably my favorite Character in the whole series. Because of that, and the fact that I have her, I will be starting out with her.

Just because everyone thinks Camilla is going to win doesn't mean we should all jump on the bandwagon guys. We need to rise up and band together to boycott her (Unless she is your legitimate favorite here).

She can be stopped! There doesn't need to be another Lucina!

That's right!

SO EVERYONE! RALLY BEHIND OUR FAVORITE RED-HEAD, MINERVA!

WE MUST DEFEAT THE TOXIC NOHRIAN NOBLEWOMAN!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no Est?  What is this blasphemy?

I've got a 5* Camilla, so I might just go with her.  I might have picked Minerva, but I don't have her, and I'm not going to blow money on Orbs for her, like I did for Leo.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What, no Est?  What is this blasphemy?

I've got a 5* Camilla, so I might just go with her.  I might have picked Minerva, but I don't have her, and I'm not going to blow money on Orbs for her, like I did for Leo.

Bandwaggoning cause you lost the last time?

Spoiler

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

I'm not gonna persuade you or anything because I don't want to get too absorbed.

But it's getting mighty hard to not adjust my signature a little bit

Cordelia (and Hinoka, forgot) is the only one of those fliers I have, so I'm on her team I suppose. Mine is +Atk -HP, so she might get those feathers to promote with after this season ends, actually.

How popular is Cordelia? I think she stands a good chance of winning the gauntlet because she's been around longer than Camilla, but let's be honest I would have been Team Camilla if I had her.

Edited by MrSmokestack

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

This trollop is influencing the minds of young, and old alike. If you have a Camilla be wary of the costs to use her.

That's right!

SO EVERYONE! RALLY BEHIND OUR FAVORITE RED-HEAD, MINERVA!

WE MUST DEFEAT THE TOXIC NOHRIAN NOBLEWOMAN!

Meanwhile, i'll just sit around watching you guys fight while I fight for Cordelia. Here's hoping for Ephraim vs. Chrom 2.0.

If Cordelia somehow loses (which I seriously doubt), you'll be the first ones that I support next. I actually might use half my flags in the second bracket and the other half in the finals since everyone seems to be using everything in the finals.

Just now, Falcom said:

Meanwhile, i'll just sit around watching you guys fight while I fight for Cordelia. Here's hoping for Ephraim vs. Chrom 2.0.

If Cordelia somehow loses (which I seriously doubt), you'll be the first ones that I support next. I actually might use half my flags in the second bracket and the other half in the finals since everyone seems to be using everything in the finals.

If Camilla is Lucina and blows us away, who would be ephraim and chrom on the peggies? Caeda and Cordelia?

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm pretty sure the finals will be Camilla vs. Cordelia, with Camilla ending up on top.
I just hope Minerva doesn't get matched with Camilla in the first round.

Who will be the Chrom to Cordelia's Ephraim? I'd guess Caeda.

Edited by Vaximillian

I want to join the pegs, but I don't have either Hinoka or Cordelia...but I do have my pick of any of the wyverns. I really don't want to join Camilla....but feathers. I'm going to see what the matchups are and decide then. 

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm pretty sure the finals will be Camilla vs. Cordelia, with Camilla ending up on top.
I just hope Minerva doesn't get matched with Camilla in the first round.

Who will be the Chrom to Cordelia's Ephraim? I'd guess Caeda.

But Caeda isn't even participating in this! She's here to recruit Navarre again, not fight in the gauntlet.

...Caeda, Minerva, Palla, Camilla and Beruka are all going to be featured on banners at the same time. And one of them is going to be featured twice due to having two different versions available. Dear Duma, I must have ascended to the celestial realm because this feels like heaven, what with all the best girls getting featured like that. The only one that is missing is Sheena. Good grief, IS, you people have actually done something right for once.

I'm sorry, Palla. But I'll definitely be siding with the Wyvern team on this one. And I'm honestly torn between choosing to side with either Minnie or Milly on this one. But given that the latter is probably going to get a decent following by default I'll probably end up helping the former at first. But if her team ends up losing I'll side with the latter's team after that happens. I just hope they won't get pitted against each other in the first round.

I also hope that if Camilla is going to be the Lucina equivalent of this gauntlet then Minerva's team will preform in a manner worthy of her being treated as the Ephraim equivalent.

Also, here's a thing. You wanted Caeda and another red unit to be the only red units to be featured on the Battling Navarre banner? That's nice. Now why in the world isn't the other red unit Ogma? What was the logic behind this decision?

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Yawn.

They didn't even include the best ones.  Where is Haar? Jill? Marcia?  Oh right can't have Tellius in Heroes.

I'll probably go with Camilla because hot and more feathers.

1 minute ago, escotanner said:

I think I'll go with Beruka because she could use a little love.

You're kidding right?

You realize she's gonna get blown so far back, her hairline will start receding?

1 minute ago, Eselred said:

I'll probably go with Camilla because hot

Lojikz 

53 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

She was my first five star on my second account and now my first bunny on my main account. Camilla really wants to fill my head with boobs >.<

I don't actually dislike her as a character and I can even forgive the upper armour... if only she'd put some damned trousers on!

I do have 1 Camilla and a bunch of Subaki guys who gonna lose but still haven't make up my mind yet. Um...how about the cool looking princess of Hoshido, kinda like her style...

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I don't actually dislike her as a character and I can even forgive the upper armour... if only she'd put some damned trousers on!

They even gave Peri leggings that she lacked in Fates but Camilla is too coolhot for that.

2 minutes ago, Hardy said:

how about the cool looking princess of Hoshido

That's a funny way of spelling “Macedon.”

Edited by Vaximillian
that's what you get for not speaking English as a first language and missing all the pun potential!

1 minute ago, Hardy said:

@Vaximillian I would surely join team Macedon if I had succeeded in pulling Minevar in the last banner, but Captain Arthurs and Berukas prevented me to do so.

You can join the team without the hero so it really doesn't matter.

You should really join though

Spoiler

Seriously though

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You can join the team without the hero so it really doesn't matter.

You should really join though

Ya but I care more about my points and feathers in this gauntlet since no one here is my favorite.

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're kidding right?

You realize she's gonna get blown so far back, her hairline will start receding?

Lojikz 

Don't worry. I expect the Berukians to side with Minerva after her inevitable defeat.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Don't worry. I expect the Berukians to side with Minerva after her inevitable defeat.

Yeah. Suurre... Considering the fact that Beruka and Camilla are in the same game, I bet they'll join Camilla instead.