What special event costumes would you like to see in the future?

pumpkinspice48

3 hours ago, Lucıůs said:

Gonna go along with the Santa Hector trend since it's really interesting:

-->Santa's Helper Nino with all the goofy elf outfit and Gift box as her tome! 

"I'll do my best to wrap this gift for you, cross my heart and hope to die!"

You beautiful, brilliant human being. I have never wanted anything more in my life than Santa's Helper Nino now that you've mentioned it. 

Tbh I'd be happy with just about anything as long as we get more Nino (but I have a soft spot for my cinnamon roll daughter) <3

That aside though, some more general themes I'd like to see (aside from the summer festival yukatas I mentioned a few posts back) include Lunar New Year, Bride/Groom dresses/suits for Valentine's, various cultures represented for International Day (Arthur in an all-American costume complete with Uncle Sam tophat, Lyn in a Chinese qi pao, one of the dancers in an Arabian belly dancing outfit, etc etc), SOMETHING for Henry on Halloween (probably vampire but anything works), or fairy tale themed (Nino as Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White Julia, The Little Mermaid Cordelia, etc)

I could go on for days about all the variations I'd like to see honestly, but these are just a few of them~

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if we're talking about figthting game costume I want Takumi in Jin Kisaragi's clothes. Those tight pants ..

Also, Skadi corrupts his mind the way Yukianesa does, because FE is incest emblem after all 

That or put him in Amane Nishiki's costume. Or whichever costume that  Yuuko Ichihara ever wear lmao

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You beautiful, brilliant human being. I have never wanted anything more in my life than Santa's Helper Nino now that you've mentioned it. 

Tbh I'd be happy with just about anything as long as we get more Nino (but I have a soft spot for my cinnamon roll daughter) <3

That aside though, some more general themes I'd like to see (aside from the summer festival yukatas I mentioned a few posts back) include Lunar New Year, Bride/Groom dresses/suits for Valentine's, various cultures represented for International Day (Arthur in an all-American costume complete with Uncle Sam tophat, Lyn in a Chinese qi pao, one of the dancers in an Arabian belly dancing outfit, etc etc), SOMETHING for Henry on Halloween (probably vampire but anything works), or fairy tale themed (Nino as Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White Julia, The Little Mermaid Cordelia, etc)

I could go on for days about all the variations I'd like to see honestly, but these are just a few of them~

These ideas sound really cool!

I want more thematical characters!... But first I want Micaiah... AND THEMATICAL MICAIAHS!

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm now picturing summer festival Ilyana in a yukata holding a tray of takoyaki, a stick or two of cotton candy, a fried squid, like 10 corn dogs, and maybe half a chicken and wondering why we're looking at her funny.

Elaice.... erases (gettit) food from existence.

48 minutes ago, Troykv said:

These ideas sound really cool!

I want more thematical characters!... But first I want Micaiah... AND THEMATICAL MICAIAHS!

I want a Halloween Micaiah with a Witch Outfit that resembles that Witch Idol from Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

8DEXAGH.jpg

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm now picturing summer festival Ilyana in a yukata holding a tray of takoyaki, a stick or two of cotton candy, a fried squid, like 10 corn dogs, and maybe half a chicken and wondering why we're looking at her funny.

Only if Lugh is dressed as a banana, too! :P:

(as in, the anima-wielding green-haried kid in FE6)

---

Too bad we missed White Day.  I would've loved Jakob, Leo, and Takumi in special costumes, for the ladies!  Valentine's Day would be Elise, Sakura, and Felicia.

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Why thank you! :lol: When I saw the idea about Santa Hector, Nino immediately came up in my mind seeing how she perfectly fits (appearance and personality-wise) the costume! 

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh god Arthur in all-American outfit would be so funny yet amazing too looking at how his character is patriotic. Also, fairy tale theme for the win!! Very excellent and creative ideas! 

Aside from the usual summer/Easter/Halloween/Christmas ideas that have already been brought up, I'd kinda like to see, like, role-reversal versions of characters. Kinda like that Risen King Chrom from FE Cipher, but expanded to a full theme, full of heroes who have turned to the dark side and villains who stayed on the path of light. I don't know how likely it is considering the only holiday it could really tie into would be Halloween, but it just seems like something cool that'd be fun to see.

EDIT: Also, Takumi in a pineapple costume. Just because.

Edited by CancerTurtle

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Too bad we missed White Day.  I would've loved Jakob, Leo, and Takumi in special costumes, for the ladies!  Valentine's Day would be Elise, Sakura, and Felicia.

Men as grooms in white day and ladies as brides in valentine... Yes. Tihis game is kind of bland, an event for each season is too long. We need more events... And orbs! XD 

2 hours ago, CancerTurtle said:

C8F2brjVMAELB8D.jpg

Not exactly the thing you meant but well.. Using a pineapple as a club instead. Because smashing watermelon is too mainstream pffft . 

2 hours ago, CancerTurtle said:

Aside from the usual summer/Easter/Halloween/Christmas ideas that have already been brought up, I'd kinda like to see, like, role-reversal versions of characters. Kinda like that Risen King Chrom from FE Cipher, but expanded to a full theme, full of heroes who have turned to the dark side and villains who stayed on the path of light. I don't know how likely it is considering the only holiday it could really tie into would be Halloween, but it just seems like something cool that'd be fun to see.

Ah, I would love the see good Zephiel and good Julius. It'd be nice to see them as heroes.

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ah, I would love the see good Zephiel and good Julius. It'd be nice to see them as heroes.

The problem is how they would characterize them. and write their backstory. Zephiel is already cynical since he is a child when you save him in Blazing  Blade, and he hates humans because the way his parents treated him. Julius technically have no personality as (if the Oosawa manga to be believed)  Loptyr already takes him over since he was 5 years old. The general Camus archetype and the well-intentioned extremists like Lyon or Sephiran can be "good", but Zephiel and Julius? How? Even Arvis has more chance to be portrayed as good than Julius. 

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The problem is how they would characterize them. and write their backstory. Zephiel is already cynical since he is a child when you save him in Blazing  Blade, and he hates humans because the way his parents treated him. Julius technically have no personality as (if the Oosawa manga to be believed)  Loptyr already takes him over since he was 5 years old. The general Camus archetype and the well-intentioned extremists like Lyon or Sephiran can be "good", but Zephiel and Julius? How? Even Arvis has more chance to be portrayed as good than Julius. 

I thought originally, Julia was meant to be able to purify her brother and save him (can't remember where I read that). It'd be nice to see that.

Zephiel was good as a child - as shown by his relationship with his sister, especially, and his saving of the fox cub. If not for the assassination attempt, it might have turned out differently. There's no reason for them not to display a different personality about how they could have been.

8 hours ago, Jave said:

I want a Halloween Micaiah with a Witch Outfit that resembles that Witch Idol from Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

8DEXAGH.jpg

That outfit looks Interesting...  I like it. 

Some special reason for this? :p

19 hours ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

That would be amazing, but unfortunately I feel like it's unlikely that they'd do an event for such an American centric holiday.  

If they do yukatas we might end up getting our 3rd Lucina since they already have a design ready to go from the Awakening dlc.  

Make it possibly 4th if its not before her heroes poll version.

10 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm going to facepalm and pretend you didn't say that.

Can't handle the bad puns?

食時食事 秘奥義 : イレース ー!!!

(Shokuji... ha. ha. I'M ON JAPANESE PUNS FIRE TODAY)

Edited by shadowofchaos

Now that I think about it...

Why not an event with some Fire Emblem characters dressed like other Nintendo characters? This could incluse other companies that support Nintendo, like Capcom, Sega, KOEI, Namco, etc... I don't know, maybe we could have Marth as Mario, Alm as Luigi... one of the girls as Peach... Ike as Link? Breath of Wild Takumi because reasons . An armor character as Mega Man... stuffs like that

Or just some characters with the clothes from someone else? So we could have Leo with Marth's custome for the blond Marth jokes

• 2 months later...

I literally dug my way through the forums just to find and recover this thread LOL! (Better than creating a duplicate thread anyway)

Anyway since the Brides Banner is out this June, I've been speculating what the next special event costume banner will contain. My hunch is that we will get a banner that celebrates Natsu Matsuri. Natsu Matsuri is a summer festival that occurs on the first weekend of August and is done to celebrate the creation of Kitakyushu, a city in Japan. With this, I also generated some creative ideas! (As you all know, I'm a die-hard fan of FE GBA installments so expect what's about to come. :D:)

FESTIVE MERCENARY :

Spoiler

59373984d733d_Raven2.png.f21617365df41c2949637ad91838687e.png

RAVEN

NEW WEAPON: Candied Apple (Red Sword) -- Mt. 13. After initiating attack, unit heals 5 hp to adjacent allies

FESTIVE MONK

Spoiler

Lucius.png.6a2e8df115259a72c6f2be745ddb71f5.png

LUCIUS

NEW WEAPON: FESTIVE FAN+ (Blue Tome) -- Mt. 12. Unit and enemy target cannot use counterattacks

FESTIVE PRINCESS

Spoiler

Eirika.jpg.4c10967d87af7daa3651641e191a63b1.jpg

EIRIKA

NEW WEAPON: DAZZLING FAN+ (Green Tome) -- Mt. 11. After any combat, prevents foe from moving more than 1 space through its next action.

And of course, a teaser for an unreleased unit. . .

JUBILANT PRINCESS

Spoiler

Tana.jpg.aaac8f30be923a3867d4fdf49f18a3a6.jpg

TANA

NEW WEAPON: FESTIVE CHIME+ (Green Axe) -- Mt. 13. Grants +4 SPD when this unit is attacked

---A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-I-O-N----M-E-S-S-A-G-E------------

Spoiler

Huge thanks to DreamSelfy and its crew for the wonderful illustrations. DreamSelfy is a fan made Avatar-Maker that's geared towards a game called TinierMe. Sadly, TinierMe had shut down a few years back, leaving DreamSelfy as a valuable remnant for the players. If you are interested on using this program for any other purposes, please show your support by liking their Facebook page. You can find their website here

If you need help on navigating the website, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try my best to lend a hand!

Thanks, everyone! :)

Edited by Lucıůs