What special event costumes would you like to see in the future?

pumpkinspice48

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I've seen that a lot - Ike and chicken drumsticks... Where did that meme come from?

Him having a big appetite and loving meat, mainly. And chicken legs/drumsticks are easy to draw. I personally drew him with ribs and steaks though, since that's what he actually favors. lol But I'm not sure how you could get a weapon out of a steak or rib, which is why I mentioned drumstick in this case. :P

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

Him having a big appetite and loving meat, mainly. And chicken legs/drumsticks are easy to draw. I personally drew him with ribs and steaks though, since that's what he actually favors. lol

Ahhh, I always wondered if there was something specific in game that I missed xD

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Ahhh, I always wondered if there was something specific in game that I missed xD

How could you miss it? lol Ike mentions being interested in the foods Phoenicis has, and there's a whole base conversation about how he eats a lot and loves ribs and steaks in RD. XD

But anyway, since I'm not sure what kind of weapon you could make out of a steak or rib rack, I brought up the drumstick thing. It IS shaped like a club which is in the axe category in Fates!

Just now, Anacybele said:

How could you miss it? lol Ike mentions being interested in the foods Phoenicis has, and there's a whole base conversation about how he eats a lot and loves ribs and steaks in RD. XD

But anyway, since I'm not sure what kind of weapon you could make out of a steak or rib rack, I brought up the drumstick thing. It IS shaped like a club which is in the axe category in Fates!

No, I saw those (although it's been a long time since I last played... should possibly dust off my Wii and give it a play. Never got into RD as much as some of the others, though. I just thought there was something specific with a chicken drumstick that I'd missed ^.^

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't know if it counts as a costume, exactly, but how about for summer, we get an Ike wielding a meat-themed weapon? XD Chicken Drumstick axe anyone? lol

I'd probably dig any Halloween costumes if they're on characters I like enough!

I'm now picturing summer festival Ilyana in a yukata holding a tray of takoyaki, a stick or two of cotton candy, a fried squid, like 10 corn dogs, and maybe half a chicken and wondering why we're looking at her funny.

Still waiting on the Choose Your Legends banner.

Arvis's Royal Summertime BBQ with Sigurd and Flora as a few of the invited guests.

Heroes cosplaying as other Nintendo characters such as for the Smash Switch release (ie. Saizo as Mario, Kagero as Princess Peach, and Kaze as Luigi).

Lyn dressed in a more traditional/typical qipao for Chinese New Year.

Lethe and Lyre dressed up as witches for Halloween.

Morgan and Kana releasing on Children's Day (Japanese holiday).

If the game could somehow last to year 2020, I can see Marth getting a special costume for the 30th anniversary.

Edited by Roflolxp54

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

No, I saw those (although it's been a long time since I last played... should possibly dust off my Wii and give it a play. Never got into RD as much as some of the others, though. I just thought there was something specific with a chicken drumstick that I'd missed ^.^

Oh, okay. lol

I can see this drumstick weapon now! Summer Ike's 5 star weapon:

Drumstick Axe+: Mt - 13, heals 5 HP every two turns (since it's food!)

Summer Ike also wears red swim trunks with a tank-top muscle shirt and flipflops! lol ...Well, actually I'd like him to wear a BIT more than that (not for any modesty reasons or anything like that, more for practicality), but I don't think I can come up with anything else. :P

Oh, he'll also get a special offensive skill called Beef Barrage, where he not only does 50% more damage, but also heals 5 more HP to himself! Heh heh. Has a cooldown of 4.

I also say Summer Ike here because grilling is a thing in warm weather! And I might have to draw this. XD

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Modern atire is a really interesting idea. Maybe it would be alongside a special "real world" map. It even make sense, as the the avatar is from the "real world" as well. And speaking of school uniforms, I might be unlikely. Schools events, in gachas games, or in games with DLC, tend to happen in beginning of April, which is when the japanese school begins. Considering we already are in the beginning of April, and there's already an event, chances for a school event are low.

Thank goodness. Yeah i'm not fond of school uniforms. As an extra, maybe have characters also in formal suits/dresses. I actually know a gacha game currently doing this. I would love to see Ephraim in a suit and tie or Catira with a nice dress (bride class perhaps?).

40 minutes ago, Eselred said:

None.  How about putting more new characters in the game instead of focusing on retreads and goofy costumes?

How about no. Seriously, people already had to deal with Ana and that was annoying as hell to deal with. Your comment is pretty much trying to start another war like this, and I don't think anyone is in the mood to have to take care of another killjoy. More "Ike Fans Complaints" ranting here (ignore if you don't want to see it. I apologize if I am a bit harsh and that this derails the thread. But I cannot resist):

Spoiler

Voting Gautlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders (Page 6)

4 hours ago, Eselred said:

That would require Tellius characters to be added to Heroes which apparently won't happen until the game is dead.  We need more Awakening and Fates characters and 5678 Lucina banners!

Voting Gautlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders (Page 7)

2 hours ago, Eselred said:

Because none of these characters are worth caring about?

Because this is just a silly event?

Because feathers are in short supply and any extra boost helps?

You're very impatient. You really want Ike along with more Tellius characters very badly. Don't lie. It's insanely obvious. Before you say, "but I've waited 3 fucking weeks and still crap stuff", let me just say complaining is going to get you nowhere. And this is as unnecessary as me and a bunch of other people having to tell you this over and over again. Just because your favorite character isn't in the game yet does not mean you start complaining on threads that were specifically designed for fun discussions. This thread nor did anyone asked for these complaints. Please, respect those people such as me. And no, we can't ignore it cause at this point we'll probably have to scroll down the sea of complaints just trying to reply to an actual comment (i.e. The Michalis thread).

You're also rather selfish/close-minded. You state that there are too many Awakening/Fates/Lucina banners when there hasn't been any new content from those games since the start (the voting gauntlet/grand hero battle banners do not count). How do you think the Awakening/Fates fandom feels? Remember, a bunch of Fire Emblem's fandom started with those games. So, the developers don't want to lose those fans by introducing characters they never even heard of. However, they also have to keep the veterans satisfied as well. How do you think the developers feel about trying to satisfy everyone? You also have to look at it from a business decision. Do you really think they would release Ike at such a random time or would they release him in a big update? Would they release Ike at a time where everyone's playing it before the game becomes too stale and boring? Or release Ike when the game is starting to die and use him to draw back everyone's attention? How do you think the Magvel/Jugdral/Thracia/Valentia fandom feels? They also have to wait for their characters to appear yet I haven't seen anyone complaining about them. I'm still waiting for Magvel characters yet I'm fine waiting a bit longer.

Overall, I've come to despise people like you. Where, all you do is complain about a gacha game and ruin other people's fun. And for what, just cause Ike isn't in the game? What if Ike's released and you can't even pull him before the banner ends? What if he only comes in 5* rarities so you can't promote him (that's the same situation with Ephraim currently)? I doubt there'll be another banner for him unless he's included in a voting gauntlet and who knows how many months that'll take?. All that complaining and you don't even get Ike? Imagine that. All this complaining would be wasted. And all i'll just say is, "Wow. Just wow."

I'm not a fan of these costumes. A lot of people aren't as well. So suck it up. Cause you're not the only person suffering. Your complaining might as well be an early April Fool's prank for taking your bait so seriously.

(Again, I apologize if I am too harsh. But I am stating my feelings out there. I simply don't see another way of dealing with this)

FE Gaiden quality art event.

I feel like a crossover event would be likely, probably with something like the TMS folks. I'd prefer characters just wearing their outfits or mirage outfit swaps for the characters, but...

Ephraim and Eirika would be the best candidates for beach party summer theme. Have no idea why, but everyones been saying it.  There personalities don't really imply anything, but it just feels right.

Vamp Leo would be awesome, is he still a horse tome user? (never had the games)

I fully expect Christmas robin next Christmas.

Just now, Lushen said:

Ephraim and Eirika would be the best candidates for beach party summer theme. Have no idea why, but everyones been saying it.  There personalities don't really imply anything, but it just feels right.

Vamp Leo would be awesome, is he still a horse tome user? (never had the games)

I fully expect Christmas robin next Christmas.

Leo is Red tome Cavalry, yeah.

Just some random ones for summer wear:

Florina in a yukata with a sparkler (Red Magic weapon)

Roy in swim trunks and sunglasses with a surfboard (Axe weapon)

Nowi in a summer dress and sun hat with a dango skewer (Thief weapon)

Edited by JJ48

1 hour ago, chirp said:

I abhor seasonal costumes.

Pumpkin head, Santa's hat, bikini, every F2P game I've played comes with the same tired clichés.

That said, I would welcome something original, e.g. WW2 uniforms for the D-Day, or Napoleonic uniforms for the anniversary of Waterloo.

And Catria would look great dressed as Pontifical Guard, but that's just me.

Given how Japan seems really insensitive when it come to WWII (or in general really), I think its best if we steer clear of that.

Not really silly, but I wouldn't mind a few of the more memorable promotes like Chrom, Lucina, horse Ephraim and Eirika.

I know this isn't "season attire", but I would be down if they did the TMS versions of Chrom, Cain, Caeda, Navarre, Virion, Tharja, and Draug..... I highly doubt it will happen, but I can hope. But I would love other seasonal costumes. I want someone who is edgy to be cupid

3 minutes ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I know this isn't "season attire", but I would be down if they did the TMS versions of Chrom, Cain, Caeda, Navarre, Virion, Tharja, and Draug..... I highly doubt it will happen, but I can hope. But I would love other seasonal costumes. I want someone who is edgy to be cupid

If I remembered from an interview with the developer, TMS characters are unlikely (apparently it was hard to implement with the story?). I would definitely love to see those versions though.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

If I remembered from an interview with the developer, TMS characters are unlikely (apparently it was hard to implement with the story?). I would definitely love to see those versions though.

I do want to clarify. I don't mean Itsuki and Tsubasa in their carnage forms. I mean the actual Mirages themselves. (But if they did add Itsuki and friends I wouldn't complain)

1 minute ago, DarkDestr0yer61 said:

I do want to clarify. I don't mean Itsuki and Tsubasa in their carnage forms. I mean the actual Mirages themselves. (But if they did add Itsuki and friends I wouldn't complain)

Yeah. I'm aware. But I think they also meant to include the mirages as well.

Gonna go along with the Santa Hector trend since it's really interesting:

-->Santa's Helper Nino with all the goofy elf outfit and Gift box as her tome! 

"I'll do my best to wrap this gift for you, cross my heart and hope to die!"

-->Red-nosed Avenger Raven with Rudolph's antlers and reddish puffy nose, of course his arms crossed and wearing his daunting face as usual. Haven't thought of a good weapon for him yet. Probably another antler from his fellow reindeer mates. Yikes!

"You think the season is cold? Heh. I'm much colder than that."

Also, not really related to Christmas costumes but...

--> Rockstar Rath Yup. With all the punky triangular-shaped electric guitar and outfit (Sleeveless leather top and shiny buttons and such, don't forget sunglasses for added 'KYA' factor. His bandana is also slightly modified to that of a rockstar). His horse also wears punkish outfit and sunglasses. Basically his guitar is his weapon and he strums it and strings go fly fly to the enemy. TAKE MY HEART PLEZ!

Edited by Lucıůs

SoulCalibur/Mortal Kombat/Other Fananime/game Dressup.

Seeing Saizo as Scorpion. Ryoma as Mitsurugi. Kagero as Taki.
My life be complete.

2 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

--> Rockstar Rath 

Rath is basically already a rockstar.

I'd really love to see charcters wearing other character's armor, personally.  I think it'd be pretty cool.

Edited by Lushen

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Rath is basically already a rockstar.

YAS OMG thought I was the only one who has always seen him in that light! Imagine if he legitly wears the typical rockstar outfit!

Rath: :B):

Me: :o::>_<::o:

Edited by Lucıůs

1 hour ago, Ryuke said:

SoulCalibur/Mortal Kombat/Other Fananime/game Dressup.

Seeing Saizo as Scorpion. Ryoma as Mitsurugi. Kagero as Taki.
My life be complete.

And Camilla as Ivy, and Voldo... hmm, who could be Voldo ?

26 minutes ago, chirp said:

And Camilla as Ivy, and Voldo... hmm, who could be Voldo ?

Xander oh I mean Siegfried ... nah Xander as Siegfried

Camus as Raphael.
Black Knight as Nightmare

Voldo wont make the cut.