Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?

Ryuke

Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Did you summon for Spring Festival?

• Yes ... because Lucina | Chrom | Camilla | Xander
    • Yes ... because I can't take anymore!
    • Yes ... Others
    • No ... because No Ike
    • No ... Others

Did you summon? 

I figured there are some people in the community like me who doesnt find bunny suit appealing <--- I need a sense of humor.

Edited by Ryuke

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Chrom, but only because I figured if I missed I'd get Camilla which would also be nice cause mage on flier and crystal boost.

Newfound love for Chrom after Ephraim/Chrom gauntlet.

Edited by Lushen

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

For Chrom, but only because I figured if I missed I'd get Camilla which would also be nice cause mage on flier and crystal boost.

Newfound love for Chrom after Ephraim/Chrom gauntlet.

Camilla is unique cause the whole mage.

I believed you were in Ephraim team? such a bromance battle 5/5 would fight again type.

You could've waited until the focus ended to ask this question, cause I am still not sure. Some these skills look quite delicious, but if Ike comes next I'm definitely vomiting all these orbs I've acquired all over his face.

So my strat is: wait for 2 weeks until the focus is about to end. If Ike comes next I save them but if it's whiff, dump em'.

So right now I can't answer the poll lol

Edited by Arcanite

Decided against summoning. Figured I may as well save my orbs for a different banner and the spring heroes do have direct competitors for team slots if they weren't already outclassed by those already in the game before them.

the +4 HP every attack is nice (oh, and also magic flier camilla), but the bonus on badges is pretty worthless. i'm tempted, but for now i'm going to save up for ike. ;)

Edited by geozeldadude

Yes, primarily for mechanics reasons: having a new 5* bonus unit for the next arena rotation, getting access to some of the new skills, and potentially getting Camilla as the first mage flier. I don't particularly care for the outfits, and I think the lines are pretty obnoxious, but I figured that was worth it and I'd been wanting to do a summon with the orbs I'd been stockpiling anyway. I was lucky enough to get Camilla at the end of my first round of summons, which covers most of the things I'd been wanting out of this, so my plan is to hold my remaining ~50 orbs for future banners. (~60 once I get the remaining orbs for the paralogue maps and new quests.)

I have a sense of humour. I just don't have that sense of humour. And I always resent being forced into celebrations that are not my own.

More power to those who like it but I'd rather take a pass.

Edited by salinea

Yes I did because I liked the humorous look of all units. Was looking specialy for Camila (only flier mage) and Xander just because love how he looks. I ended up with Camila, Chrom and Ninian (which I couldn't get on last banner). So overral I am pretty satisfied.

i spent 9 orbs on it since I wanted some new characters despite not liking any of the focus characters

but then I regretted it since I found out minerva would be in the next focus and I reaaally want minerva

so i'm not spending any more on it

i'm glad I only wasted 9 orbs 

I summon since I'll admit I do like fan service and I general enjoy online holiday theme events. Plus I do want to get the Awakening characters even alt skins.  With that send while logical I am a head of the game with holiday pull being able to get two copies of one of the spring characters.  So I'm did well. Emotional, l it left me upset to the point where I used player feedback options to try to correct it or see if they can add some type of alternative to make players happy( Quest that can trade holiday characters for other holiday characters) or give us 1* holiday character.)  In which the game made me upset enough to leave it.  I got 2 spring Xanders.  Blue pulls. I'm not of fan of the character and don't want him. Those pulls should have been Lucina.  So I'm emotional furious and holiday theme pulls failed to satisfied me as a customer.  Where I shouldn't have pulled at all.

Edited by Skids

1 minute ago, Thalyon said:

Yes I did because I liked the humorous look of all units. Was looking specialy for Camila (only flier mage) and Xander just because love how he looks. I ended up with Camila, Chrom and Ninian (which I couldn't get on last banner). So overral I am pretty satisfied.

Totally agree.  I think Chrom has the best derp face.

Spring-Exalt-Chrom-555x318.png

I didn't summon, but I'm not against the Easter theme. If it was units I liked I would be all over the special edition versions.

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did, but only because I've been getting more desperate for more 5 stars. The only one I had was Frederick. And thankfully, I pulled Bunny Nohr Prince!

Congrats! I guess your luck is starting to shift :)

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Congrats! I guess your luck is starting to shift :)

Yeah, maybe! I hope this means Ike will appear on the first go when he's added. :O

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, maybe! I hope this means Ike will appear on the first go when he's added. :O

Oh no . . . . . . . . . . .

You just jinxed yourself. Now the game is gonna troll you and only give you Virions when Ike comes!

I said no since I think I'll keep my orbs for an other banner more interesting in my eyes. I just tried this morning, to have only one green. And no blue. So... that was the last try x)

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh no . . . . . . . . . . .

You just jinxed yourself. Now the game is gonna troll you and only give you Virions when Ike comes!

Not if I only pull from reds...which I just might. :P