Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?

Ryuke

Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Did you summon for Spring Festival?

• Yes ... because Lucina | Chrom | Camilla | Xander
    • Yes ... because I can't take anymore!
    • Yes ... Others
    • No ... because No Ike
    • No ... Others

I only did so because I hate to pass up limited edition units, and I didn't want to avoid summoning just because of the banner lol. I ended up getting a Lucina, and I'm not sure whether to cringe or laugh every time she mentions Spring (which is very, very often as I'm sure other people who have pulled any of these have noticed).

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't summoned for so long that I'm already forgetting the joy of it. Waiting for the right banner is hard.

that flying mage is making me question my principles, though. Damn you devs.

Just now, Etheus said:

No, because I wholeheartedly dislike immersion breaking costumes - especially on some of my favorite characters. 

Just wanted to second this too. 

I try and get the "special" stuff in whatever I play, so I spent 20 orbs, hoping to get one of them. Out of the four, I wanted Camilla the most, since a flying magic-user sounds like an interesting unit.

My first pull was Camilla. So I was happy with that.

If I get enough orbs to do another round of summoning, I'll give it another go. I'm not desperately after anyone else, though it'd be nice to get 'em.

Even though I like Lucina, I was going to abstain and continue hoarding my orbs because that's just generally what I do in gacha games.  However, she ended up being a blue mage, and the two things I've been wanting to get for my team are more blue units and a good, strong mage.  She fulfilled both of those conditions, and being a character I like I felt that it was worth cashing in my hoard.  Got other great blue units along the way, plus enough inheritance fodder to last a good long while (except for Triangle Adept... still don't have enough of that).

So now back to hoarding.  Unless the CYL banner drops soon, I figure I have at least 3 months of not having to worry about summoning at all before anything that might interest me pops up.

Yeah, I skipped the previous banner, so even before they announced what it was I was going for this one. After all, skipping one banner meant I hadn't done a summon in a month. The limited editionness of it and bunny costumes were just a bonus.

Why do the poll results disappear after I've voted? It used to tell me the results :/ 

I pulled and I'm glad I did. One bunny Xander and two bunny Camilla (plus three other 5*'s) across two accounts make me very happy. just gotta work out the boons and banes, which I shall do so shortly. 

I plan to pull again in the hopes of Bunny Chrom. I love Bunny Chrom. 

Edit: Oh, it shows me them now. How odd. 

Edited by Cute Chao

I have no orbs left as I blew them all trying vainly to get Ninian. So no. 

Now I'm just waiting for the wyvern banner to try at Camilla again...

I happened to get Bunny Xander while pulling w/ 5 orbs (because I'm broke k). Initially was crushed that 5 star wasn't Ninian or Azura but at least I got a limited time character. Wish I got Lucina though, I'm going to try for her.

Yes because I have never pulled a focus character while they are in focus, ergo the safest time to make a draw and be certain I will not get these reskins is while they are in focus 

Yes because if I don't, then IS will implement some mechanic that uses badges in the near future (Prestiges?  Some sort of crystal exchange?  Something completely wacky?)  and I'd be kicking myself for not pulling hard for the otherwise-useless Xander.  

Edited by Beo

I feel like these characters being limited-time events warrants an attempt to pull for them, although I myself haven't gotten any of them yet (I'm trying though, but I blew a bit too much on my second Ninian).

59 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Yes because I have never pulled a focus character while they are in focus, ergo the safest time to make a draw and be certain I will not get these reskins is while they are in focus 

From what I understand, these alternate versions will not be added to the regular lineup after the event ends. The only way to get them later will be if they hold another event with them.

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

No. I'm indifferent to the characters and I find the gauntlet and the Fight Navarre banners to be more interesting 

I'm behind the times.  Do we know Navarre's banner already?

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm behind the times.  Do we know Navarre's banner already?

According to datamined photos it looks like it's Caeda, Kagero, Effie, and Sophia. 

To me, the event was unexpected and ridiculous, but I like ridiculous. So I kind of wanted everyone.

I summoned and got myself Camilla (who I wanted most) and a few good units out of the deal, so I can't complain. Pretty good luck this time, for once, and a bunch of orbs left over for upcoming banners.

4 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

According to datamined photos it looks like it's Caeda, Kagero, Effie, and Sophia. 

Wasn't Effie just in a GHB Focus?