Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?

Ryuke

Poll: Did you summon for Spring Festival?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Did you summon for Spring Festival?

• Yes ... because Lucina | Chrom | Camilla | Xander
    • Yes ... because I can't take anymore!
    • Yes ... Others
    • No ... because No Ike
    • No ... Others

Just now, Rezzy said:

Wasn't Effie just in a GHB Focus?

Yup, but I guess it's because she'll be handy in dealing with the thieves and Navarre. I think the thieves will have poison daggers again. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blew a good chunk of my orbs, and in a bizzare stroke of luck I managed to snag two copies of Chrom and Xander, Lucina, Camilla, Ninian, Fae, Lucius, and a second Hector :OO

I spent 100 orbs. On my 5th round of summons there was 1 blue and 1 green. I got neutral Lucina and +spd/-res Chrom. Very happy because those were the 2 I wanted most. And those are good boon/banes for them.

I dropped 120 orbs and didn't get a single bunny. I've given up on wasting orbs on grey summons, but I did a couple reds for the heck of it and got a non-spring Lucina, so it wasn't a total wash. I'm still kinda mad, though.

I just got the game yesterday and I thought why not? I mean, I felt that I should at least try to get one of them once!

So I dropped one orb and got Bunny Camilla (a five star, as well!) on my first try. To be honest, I was hoping to get Bunny Chrom instead but I'm really happy I got Camilla!

I got a Chrom, but I was really hoping for Fanservice, I mean Camilla, I mean I'm happy with what I got.

I didn't bother using all summon slots and just had it reroll them when 4 of them where grey, it paid off even if it does cost a few more orbs.

I did it because I had the orbs and it was something new. I also like the characters they picked in general.

Ended up with a 5* Xander - tbh, I needed a 5* cavalry unit and his stats seem ok... I'm just stumped about his passives. Not sure what to have him inherit for the A slot and/or if I should give him a special attack! (any thoughts? haha)

summoned 4 more units on this banner, not because I really wanted any of these guys, but because I just wanted some new characters

I didn't get any of the bunnies but I ended up getting ninian who's really the only new focus character i've wanted so far 

so yeah now that I have ninian I don't think I'll be doing any more summoning on this banner since i want to try to get minerva from the gauntlet banner

Edited by unique

Nope, I probably won't pull on the next couple of banners either. No one I really want. Ideally, a near future banner will have Hector. I need a lot of Hectors. Maybe Zephiel's banner, seeing as Zephiel did off him personally.

45 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

I did it because I had the orbs and it was something new. I also like the characters they picked in general.

Ended up with a 5* Xander - tbh, I needed a 5* cavalry unit and his stats seem ok... I'm just stumped about his passives. Not sure what to have him inherit for the A slot and/or if I should give him a special attack! (any thoughts? haha)

Questions thread!  Someone will gladly throw suggestions at you!

(hint: build him as if you're using Subaki)

Edited by eclipse

I really really want Camilla since she's the only ranged flier right now.  I'm ramping up my all flying team, and she seems must have so I'll have some magic/ranged.

So far I've gotten two Chroms... one neutral and one +Att -Spd.  I'm not sure which to go with.  Neutral seems smarter, but his attack is crazy and +Attack / Vantage seems fun. 

Edited by Katrisa

Hey, new kid here.

I did summon. I was set on getting all four from the start, but I really just wanted Chrom the most. Instead I pulles two Xanders, two Lucinas, five Camillas until I got Chrom and I stopped there because, my orbs...

(In the process I also got Azura, whom I didn't have, 5* Fae, 5* Sheena, and a duplicate 5* Cordelia).

It was totally worth it.

Two Camillas on one account, two Camillas on the other account... No more Camillas, please! Just give me Chrom, game, pleeeease? We'll be friends again if you do!

I do have two Xanders on the second account. I keep hoping I'll pull him on my main account, too, but as long as I have him somewhere, I'm happy. 

I had a pretty nice orb stockpile saved up for just this kind of event, and I didn't want to miss out on a flying mage since we don't know when we'll get another one, so I decided to roll.

Spent a good 170 orbs now and have managed to get a Chrom and 2 Xanders... No sign of the unit I'm actually rolling for though. My last 5 summons in a row have had no green orbs available... I've never spent money on orbs but the idea that I've used the equivalent of over £70 worth of orbs and still not gotten what I wanted is pretty staggering.

Man, the RNG shoved her boot so far up my ass that I'm in serious danger of choking on it. I should be upset but I'm actually sort of impressed.

I'm not interested in the bunny units but I did two pulls focusing on reds because I wanted a Triangle Adept sacrifice for my Cecilia. No reds first time, but the second gave me 4* Lilina and 3* Selena so I'm satisfied.