[FE7] [Fire Emblem - WIP Title] [Drafting Prologue]

Pandan

To preface this post, apologies if this is in the wrong forum. This is in part asking for advice on the hack-building process, followed by a plug for a concept that I have.

I'm a long-time FE fan and have messed around in Nightmare a few times over the years to do some simple hacks like randoms, growth edits, item changes, etc. I've been kicking around an idea for a game, and I've come up with an idea that I'd like to follow through on. As I build this out, or rather, before I get too deep in the process, I want to better understand what goes into making a hack/game (I say game because by the time this is ready to be built, FEXNA may be released).

I'm the kind of person that likes to put together a project plan and execute on that. By the time I'm actually inputting anything into the system and putting the game together, I want to have all the details mapped out and can essentially lift my files / ideas into the software, if that makes sense.

I'd appreciate any advice from more experienced hackers on their processes / project plans that they've put together, and if there's anything else I should be aware of.

Process

1. Story (all written content)

- All exposition info written: World, characters, etc.

- Plot Synopsis: Outline of plot and script

- Script: Full script of game including all conversations that are triggered during the chapters (recruitment convos, etc.)

- Supports: All character supports (thinking FE9 style if possible)

2. Characters 

- Stats: All character statsheets built out

- Skills: Personal skills, class skills (if applicable, this is exploratory for me)

- Growths: Growths built

- Starting Inventory: Inventory for characters when they start/join

- Recruitment: How characters join the army

3. Art 

- Mug Sprites: All playable, NPC, enemy and generic characters

- Battle Sprites: All animations lined up and ready to use, custom animations built out

- Maps: All maps built out (presumably in one of the hacking tools I'm not familiar with)

- Weapon Icons

4. Gameplay

- Chapter Requirements

- Item Stats

- Promotion Gains

- Class Stats

5. Chapter Builds

- Build out chapter gameplay concepts, wireframes of each map, along with add-ons such as reinforcements, events, turns, etc.

6. Assemble

- Input all pieces into their respective software to build in the game

**It's late as I write this so I may have forgotten some things, but any feedback is welcome.**

As for the concept:

Fire Emblem: Project Moon (Working Title)

The continent of Yaska is undergoing difficult times: Famine, war and treachery spread across the land, but who is pulling the strings? That is up to you, the player to find out. You will follow 2 Lords over ~10 chapters each, before they band together to tackle the final threat.

You first follow Daniel, Crown Prince of Mostyn, a small yet prosperous nation. Daniel is a youth who aspires to be a great king like his father. This adventure chronicles his first time leaving the comforts of his home. He is joined by allies such as Marc (a thief and childhood friend of Daniel), Tuna (a reformed pirate turned merchant), Holden (your Jeigan), Jayapura, (a runaway princess with no home to return to), Nancy (a mysterious shaman) and more. Daniel investigates the aggression of neighboring Freyung, a country ravaged by poverty and famine to uncover the reason behind the change of course by a historically friendly nation.

You then follow Kalea, a vagabond, axe-wielding merchnat, who finds herself being hunted by a mysterious group of assassins. As she tries to escape her past, she finds that she cannot run away from who she really is. She explores who has put the hit on her and ventures to her homeland of Mahala, a reclusive nation surrounded by the desert. Kalea is joined by allies such as Uilani (her stern bodyguard), Leif (an arena fighter), Mithos (a womanizing and carefree monk), and more.

Sorry if this is vague, I don't want to spoil the story. Here are some feature notes to summarize:

- FE9 style supports

- Classes from across different games (single weapon cavs/knights, anima triangle, wyverns with axes, trainees, Axe & Lance lords). Some archetypes make an appearance, alongside some more non-traditional arrangements

- Stealing unequipped weapons. The game takes place in a fairly poverished time, so resources are going to be limited. It's definitely meant to be a thrifty journey.

- Roughly 40 playable characters split into (2) routes, Daniel's story and Kalea's story. There will then be a handful of chapters where the two groups converge and take on the final boss

I've started writing a script and have all of the playable characters mapped out, but before I go too crazy, I want to make sure I do everything I need before I start investing too much time in this. I will try to do as much of this as I can alone, although I may ask for help on certain things as we get further along. I don't want to ask for any outside help actually doing any work, until I have everything else built out so that it can be implemented easily when it comes time to actually build the game.

To start, I'll likely only focus on one of the two paths (roughly 10 chapters) to get a feel for the game design and writing.

Thanks everyone, appreciate the help and advice. This is an ambitious project, but I think if it's broken down into digestible pieces, it can be done (if over the course of a long time)

Edited by Lowen

Looks like you've got a manageable idea here (20 chapters + final, 40 characters, seems quite reasonable) (assuming this isn't an April Fool's joke). Here's how I would do things (caveat: I've never actually completed a hack aside from some single-chapter stuff, so take this advice with a grain of salt.)

Story outline should be first. Character motivations, plot, enough world-building to be able to figure out how the maps are gonna go. Leave things like dialogue and supports for later.

Next, a map outline. Pencil and paper is fine here; you don't have to make the actual map. What you want to define are things like general starting positions for allies and enemies, terrain that dictates how the battle will flow, and the map's objective (very important).

Now that you have an idea of maps and what should happen on them, actually make the maps (I recommend Tiled) and write the corresponding events. If you need assembly modifications (like the stealing un-equipped weapons things), add those here too.

What I'm trying to say is that while it's nice to have everything planned out and written down before you actually start hack, it's not terribly practical. First, it's easy to get bogged down in details (especially writing-related ones). Second, and more importantly, things will change. This is a guarantee. Perhaps you'll find that a character you thought essential to the story actually doesn't add anything new, and scrap them. Perhaps play-testing will reveal that the growths and bases you so meticulously theorycrafted don't work all that well. Or maybe (and this might not be an issue here, since what you're proposing seems fairly reasonable so far), you'll run up against a limit that you simply can't get over. Things like GBA hardware limits, or being unable to find someone to do the assembly modifications you want, or just plain not having the time to work on your project. For this reason, I feel it's best to get a game framework down and then go back and touch it up.

Another good reason to do things this way is because (and there's no shame in this) you may find you can't do this all alone. If/when that time comes, you'll probably post here something along the lines of 'I'm working on a hack, but I would like someone to help me do portraits/animations/whatever'. If you already have a skeleton game that you can make a patch for and prove to us that you're actually doing work, you will be much more likely to find people to help you. So don't stress about portraits or animations; just use the vanilla ones (or the open source stuff that's lying around) and touch them up later. Want custom music? Assembly? Same deal. You're generally expected to do your own events (and, to a lesser extent, writing), so you should focus on getting familiar with that. Even that doesn't have to be a polished product; just show that you've got something.

Also very important: Be willing and able to accept criticism. Especially on the art side of things, since that's quite subjective. Your hack will not be a polished product from the get-go. There's nothing wrong with that. But you have to be willing to change things that need changing (that's not to say that you have to make every edit that everyone suggests, but if you choose not to, you should have good reasons as to why).

Now, as far as XNA goes: don't count on it being out. And even if it is, the experience you'll get from hacking FEGBA will only help you in the XNA department. A misconception that many people seem to have regarding XNA is that it will have the equivalent of a Make_Hack button; you feed it a script and you get a completely finished game with a little ribbon on top. This is not the case. All XNA does is remove the limitations that GBA hardware imposes, and make it easier to code certain things. But the underlying logic of, y'know, actually making a game, remains more or less the same. So go ahead and jump right into romhacking. It can't hurt.

As far as getting started goes, I'm sure you've heard of the Ultimate Tutorial. If you've never hacked before, this is a good starting point. Do note that while the concepts are the same, the actual hacking is different nowadays (especially with regards to FEditor, which has a, shall we say, reputation). That said, FEditor's fine for learning; try to insert some text or a portrait, by all means, but don't use it for a serious project. Once you think you're ready to get started, check out this video to be introduced to the quasi-wonderful land of buildfiles. The reason I say quasi is because while EA is powerful and versatile, buildfiles are not intuitive to the newbie hacker, and the documentation to make it intuitive hasn't been written yet (we keep getting distracted, sorry). Also, no fancy UI like FEditor has. But did I mention it's powerful and versatile? Because it's powerful and versatile. Really. FEU is your key to help, here, and we have a discord as well, which isn't hard to find.

As far as story criticism goes, I don't have much to say other than 'it looks fine'. I especially like the fact that you've planned 10 chapters per route; it's a very reasonable number and ensures that you're more likely to actually complete the hack.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful reply - greatly appreciate the advice. I see what you mean about the map details, I'm sure drawing it out will be pleasant exercise as well.

Good tip on the dialogue, I don't want to get too bogged down in that - it make sense that the story details should be hashed out and then broken down into what makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

Started doing some work and built out a few sprites and a map for the Prologue

The map concept is classic FE Prologue. Tried to go for an FE6 feel. The bottom would be your five units and there would be a handful of brigands taking control of the town. It's a simple seize map that introduces a number of FE essentials. There would be one brigand that will go and destroy villages to give incentive to move quickly even though it is a seize mission.

Units: Lance Lord, Thief, Paladin, Swd Cavalier, Lance Cavalier

Mug Concept Art (NOTE: These suck and are a draft until I get better at this

Spoiler

Daniel.png.100e92bd5c23abcbc7ee7ca8f455a4ff.png

(Daniel,Lance Lord)

Daniel is the lord. Wanted to give the game a bit of an 80's/90's feel to some of the characters, and thought a prince with a Jaromir Jagr mullet would be perfect. In terms of personality, he's basically Eliwood. The fair, noble type. He's young, so he feels the stresses of his growing responsibility as a leader. He's a balanced lance wielding lord.

Marc1.png.44fcbc7095662376b066d8ad9327915d.png

(Marc, Thief)

Marc is the game's Julian. He's a close friend of Daniel's. This is a mug I made years ago, will likely change the color scheme to something more modest.

Bekasi.png.d42859bdcab4938a139488f20e013145.png

(Bekasi, Lance Cavalier)

Bekasi is the game's Cain. He's a knight of foreign birth with identity issues. Stern and quiet. Wanted to do a cavalier with a helmet.

Cello.png.61140b3a107daa1191850db8cdea424d.png

(Cello, Sword Cavalier)

Cello is the game's Abel. He's an affable and carefree prettyboy. I like the ponytail resting on his chest.

Tuna.png.9acebcb43acc4f66320f3b7ae07df395.png 

(Tuna, Pirate)

Tuna, as a character, is one of my favorites. Wanted to make him look exceptionally weather-beaten for his age.

Some other decisions:

Spoiler

- There will be Sword and Lance Cavaliers that will promote into Paladins (sword/lance only)
- Axe Cavaliers exist, promote to Great Knight (axe/lance only)
- "Scout" (bow only), nomad that promotes into "Ranger" (bow/sword only). FE8 naming with FE7 aesthetic
- There will be Lance, Sword and Axe Armor knight classes. They will promote to General and have the triangle (axe/lance/sword) to compensate for inferior move.
- Promotion is not branching, but there will be a universal promotion item to give players flexibility
- Thieves promote into Rogues

- Currently debating trainee classes and if I want to include them or not. Thinking I can probably get by without them.

Would appreciate any and all feedback, just watched a few tutorials on events, and so I want to get the characters in order first before I start building those out.

Edited by Lowen

2 hours ago, Lowen said:

Started doing some work and built out a few sprites and a map for the Prologue

Prologue Map

The map concept is classic FE Prologue. Tried to go for an FE6 feel. The bottom would be your five units and there would be a handful of brigands taking control of the town. It's a simple seize map that introduces a number of FE essentials. There would be one brigand that will go and destroy villages to give incentive to move quickly even though it is a seize mission.

Units: Lance Lord, Thief, Paladin, Swd Cavalier, Lance Cavalier

Mug Concept Art (NOTE: These suck and are a draft until I get better at this

Hide contents

Daniel (Lance Lord)

Daniel is the lord. Wanted to give the game a bit of an 80's/90's feel to some of the characters, and thought a prince with a Jaromir Jagr mullet would be perfect. In terms of personality, he's basically Eliwood. The fair, noble type. He's young, so he feels the stresses of his growing responsibility as a leader. He's a balanced lance wielding lord.

Marc (Thief)

Marc is the game's Julian. He's a close friend of Daniel's. This is a mug I made years ago, will likely change the color scheme to something more modest.

Bekasi (Lance Cavalier)

Bekasi is the game's Cain. He's a knight of foreign birth with identity issues. Stern and quiet. Wanted to do a cavalier with a helmet.

Cello (Sword Cavalier)

Cello is the game's Abel. He's an affable and carefree prettyboy. I like the ponytail resting on his chest.

Tuna (Pirate)

Tuna, as a character, is one of my favorites. Wanted to make him look exceptionally weather-beaten for his age.

Some other decisions:

Hide contents

- There will be Sword and Lance Cavaliers that will promote into Paladins (sword/lance only)
- Axe Cavaliers exist, promote to Great Knight (axe/lance only)
- "Scout" (bow only), nomad that promotes into "Ranger" (bow/sword only). FE8 naming with FE7 aesthetic
- There will be Lance, Sword and Axe Armor knight classes. They will promote to General and have the triangle (axe/lance/sword) to compensate for inferior move.
- Promotion is not branching, but there will be a universal promotion item to give players flexibility
- Thieves promote into Rogues

- Currently debating trainee classes and if I want to include them or not. Thinking I can probably get by without them.

Would appreciate any and all feedback, just watched a few tutorials on events, and so I want to get the characters in order first before I start building those out.

Yo, I suggest using a different image hosting website. Like imgur maybe, and then after you upload, copy and paste the forum sharing link.

1. Your prologue map is a bit tilespammy. What I mean by that is that your stone/path tiles have little variation. The map as a whole isn't tilespammy, which is nice. But I'd say you could throw in some different kind of stone tiles or maybe a tiny bit more grass. Honestly though, it's pretty good and you've got the right idea as far as tilespam goes--just put a bit of extra time and add the variability in the tiles.

2. Give your units options to go different directions. Although I'd say that first little section is wide enough for 5 units, I think that giving the player the option to split their units up (divide and conquer) will allow a good, possibly even distribution of EXP. I mean, that's kinda what you want for your player to do (or at least hope), and this will sort of force them to, especially if you have 5 units. (play my hack if you want to see this mistake in action, it's not a very good hack though, so don't waste your time lol)

3. a) Your village at the bottom seems like a bit of a chore. Assuming your units start in the bottom right corner (I don't believe you specified which corner, you did say the bottom though), one unit would have to go around that wall after visiting it the next turn, not really being able to dive into the battle without having to jump through a hoop. I mean, obviously a player is going to visit that village, there's not challenge to it, it's just tedious. And even if you do have an enemy in front of that village in the bottom left, it would still be tedious. I think you should remove the wall, seeing as that village is boxed in and it's just a prologue chapter. 

b) You could also just move the village(s) altogether. If you want to promote rush gameplay for the chapter, then take the village and move it somewhere that is more threatened by the enemies. The other red house that's near the bottom is also extremely close to the beginning, so there wouldn't really be any challenge to saving those villages. I know prologue chapters aren't supposed to be overly challenging, but still, I think this would add good entertainment value to the gameplay of this chapter. 

Hope I'm helping! :)

Thanks for the feedback! I'll use imgur, thanks for the suggestion.

1. That's fair - still building my eye for map design. I'll vary up the tiles now that the core concept is nailed down.

2. I like this idea - I'm thinking of making a separate path up the left hand side. This will justify the wall and the village being in that location, so that you can at least justify (and would be encouraged) to send units that way and split up the team. What do you think?

3. I get this, although given that it's a prologue, don't want to go too crazy. The village up top is the only one I would expect that could be a challenge to reach in time. The others are meant to be freebies, more or less.

7 hours ago, Lowen said:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll use imgur, thanks for the suggestion.

1. That's fair - still building my eye for map design. I'll vary up the tiles now that the core concept is nailed down.

2. I like this idea - I'm thinking of making a separate path up the left hand side. This will justify the wall and the village being in that location, so that you can at least justify (and would be encouraged) to send units that way and split up the team. What do you think?

3. I get this, although given that it's a prologue, don't want to go too crazy. The village up top is the only one I would expect that could be a challenge to reach in time. The others are meant to be freebies, more or less.

2. I still don't like that counter-idea. I mean, yes--you should have a left-hand route--but no. I think you should scrap the current map and start over. Even out your routes, right now it seems very right-hand-oriented. I can't really visualize in my head what you were thinking as far as making a separate path, I guess you'd have to show me, but I, personally, think you should redo the map... completely. It's not terrible, but I think if you like the idea I presented, the current map you have is going to need a little more doctoring. That's just my opinion. Don't take what I say personally, it's just some advice. If you wanna make a polished hack, expect a LOT of time to be put into a single chapter. Re-doing maps is completely normal and necessary.

3. That's totally understable. I can't really know what you decide to do for enemy placement, but I just thought that might spice your prologue map up some more, especially with 5 units.  

I don't take it personally at all, I am not married to any of these ideas. 

Given that the 5 units would be a paladin, 2 cavs, a lance lord, and a thief, I would make the map design as such to encourage a smaller unit (the two cavs) to go through on the lighter left side. Yes, it probably won't be symmetrical, but that isn't the point. The savvy player would be able to divide and conquer, but the map is doable if you invest heavily and go up only on the right side. While one play may be more optimal than another, I want to encourage diversity in playstyle as much as possible.

Realistically I'll redo everything once I have the general idea down in a format that's easy to transfer over - makes for better references points. I'll see if I can get some more done soon.

Edited by Lowen

9 hours ago, Lowen said:

I don't take it personally at all, I am not married to any of these ideas. 

Given that the 5 units would be a paladin, 2 cavs, a lance lord, and a thief, I would make the map design as such to encourage a smaller unit (the two cavs) to go through on the lighter left side. Yes, it probably won't be symmetrical, but that isn't the point. The savvy player would be able to divide and conquer, but the map is doable if you invest heavily and go up only on the right side. While one play may be more optimal than another, I want to encourage diversity in playstyle as much as possible.

Realistically I'll redo everything once I have the general idea down in a format that's easy to transfer over - makes for better references points. I'll see if I can get some more done soon.

Yes, but giving the incentive to go up the left side would be pretty cool. Like a village on the left, a village on the right. Both be somewhat threatened by the bandits who will be trying to destroy it. I'm sure you'll do fine, but I hope I helped out! Bottom line, do what you want, but try and use this advice to help out.

If you want to encourage diversity of play, it seems to me you should have diversity of class and movement types. As is, you have 4 lance users (all mounted), 4 sword users (3 mounted), and 1 (presumably, unless you have fe8 paladins) axe user. Seems like an LTC'ers wet dream though :P

Yeah, it's definitely heavy on swords/lances, but that's because it's the prologue.Since I envision the game to be split in two paths, I want one team to be heavier on certain weapon users and lighter on others to encourage trying out different types of units.

Made a few edits and inserted proper images in the post, also have a few new characters to show off. Again, this is all concept art. I'd love to go back and make these better. I also want to get the player cast for the first half of the game done. Helps me figure out the dialogue and other plot points that are reflected on the map.

Jade.png.c685298f1b6b88168ee5d0c23de41518.png

(Jade, Archer)

Jade is a taciturn archer girl who works as a mercenary with Malcolm and Viktor. She's all business and doesn't put up with BS.

Viktor.png.35827d3118042ec2a7698786b52a7a3c.png

(Viktor, Lance Knight)

Viktor is a lance knight and Malcolm's best friend. He was a knight in service of one of the game's countries (Orebro), until he was exiled and branded a traitor for his alleged involvement in a murder. He carries a heavy burden.

Malcolm2.png.b51678db8425bf214c4a01f89b33cb8f.png

(Malcolm, Sword Mercenary)

Malcolm is your Ogma. He leads a mercenary group out of Mostyn. He is employed by Daniel as they head out to investigate the goings-ons of a neighboring nation. He's a bit of an edgelord, but respects hard work. He was separated from half his force in a battle prior to the start of the game's events, and is searching for them.

Leinani.png.f1e18a19b1fabd291fcbe54519903e82.png

(Leinani, Pegasus Knight)

Leinani is a traveler from a distant land - she's searching for her older sister, who is the guard of the other quest's main lord. She is happy-go-lucky and doesn't have a sense of danger. 

Speaking of Pegs, how do people feel about splitting them into Sword Pegs and Lance Pegs, promoting into Falcoknights with both? Similarly, I'd want to do Axe Wyverns and Lance Wyverns. Curious how folks feel about this,

Edited by Lowen

Hey I have someone named Jade in my hack too :) and she's my favourite one of all of these portraits here @Lowen

I'm not allowed to be critical on bodies because I, too, am guilty of having almost completely non-original bodies, but others need a little bit of adjustment I feel aside from Jade, who looks great. Viktor, you can easily tell it's Kent/Hector mixed. Malcolm, you can distinctly see Alen's face. Leinani, you can see it's Thany/Fiora. It's easy to mesh hair with face, but if you take the time to add more components from others' faces  you can probably come up with a completely new face. Replacing jawlines also helps a lot. For hair, the same thing: just add a bunch of components from others' hair. Changes from character to character, because sometimes it comes together with minimal adjustments, but other times you can add lots. 

You are not bad at all though. These are good starters, but I believe I can offer those critisms! I know I'm not the best but I believe I have enough experience in splicing to at least share my thoughts.

Thanks for the feedback. These are meant to just be the concept art - eventually I'll take the time to touch them up, but I want something rough to work with as I write.

I do totally get it - they're straight splices and I'm not that great at shading across the board. I did a re-imagining of Viktor because I decided my game needed a big chin knight.

Viktor2.png.1f6e724edf50d2beac5fa276bc6a1fb4.png

Had some time today, so I drew up just about all the other playable characters for the first part. These are still concepts, but I like where most of them are heading.

First, I re-did Cello, Malcolm, and Viktor per Avril's suggestions. The Viktor in the above post I may recolor and save for another character.

Cello2.png.23b31e631ca3f4f2df13ac22e28dde06.pngMalcolm3.png.f583e4200bbf1fce194e603a83d6aedd.pngViktor3.png.ed0cf63d8e7465a518b0381ab0556e8d.png

Makana.png.8928ae1354646dff0f1c39ee18650d38.png

(Makana, Cleric)

Makana is the sister of the King that you're fighting. She disagrees with his methods and joins your side alongside Gregory. She's calm and travels around her country helping the poor.

Gregory2.png.5f6c8b33fc92aeecd8cb9abd74d24733.png

(Gregory, Mage)

Gregory is a minor noble of Freyung and distant cousin of Makana. He accompanies her as she travels around helping the poor people in the country. He's often lost in his own head.

Holden.png.f2c730573e6b9e580a7524b4ae92bd27.png

(Holden, Paladin)

Holden is the Jeigan of the game. He's a stickler for the rules.

Helen.png.6df1d041fbd8cd922eed6b738356a284.png

(Helen, Sword Knight)

Helen is a Mostyn Knight stationed at a border town. She is captured prisoner. She is quiet, and with a bias for action.

Donalbain.png.69bd0cdb48f7b3d908889924a19b7efd.png

(Donalbain, Lance Cavalier)

Donalbain is a Mostyn Knight stationed at a border town. He's captured prisoner with Helen. He's a town gossip and cowardly.

Jakarta.png.7ae5c768030e7c11b4e8149aff307a53.png

(Jakarta, Sword Scout)

Jakarta guards the princess of Kuching, Jayapura. He's dutiful, but distrusting of foreigners.

Jayapura.png.433c7b95b19efe485cb492726a775ba4.png

(Jayapura, Bow Scout)

Not crazy about this mug yet, but she is the Princess of Kuching. She seeks to prove to her family that she does not need to be doted on. She and Jakarta seek Daniel's help when her country goes to war.

Cassius.png.3541664e13e11cb075d02c199e165b08.png

(Cassius, Druid)

Cassius is a mysterious druid who fights alongside Daniel in the penultimate battle. Not much else on him yet.

Here's a world map with some info:

58fbdc6ead98e_MapofYaska.png.31299bf2baabc79469022228f4266011.png

Mostyn: Kingdom lead by King Hammond, home of the Crown Prince Daniel (lord of first path). They're valorous and their knights look like they could be a late 80's hockey line. They're prosperous and many here live a generally well-to-do life. 

Freyung: Kingdom lead by King Anakoni. He's the child of the previous King and a woman from Mahala. He's not seen as totally legitimate because of his heritage. Freyung's populace is generally poor. At the start of the game's events, Anakoni, who generally has positive relations with Mostyn, begins age old border disputes.

Mahala: Desert kingdom lead by the Queen Akari. Her country is more secluded, and at the start of the game's events, a rebellion rises and power struggle for the throne.

Kuching: Nomadic plainsland lead by King Batam. They're horse, sword and bow experts. 

Nevan: Kingdom lead by [name TBD]. They're a militaristic and powerful nation. Prideful and historically aggressive as despite their large land mass, lack natural resources.

Orebro: Holy Kingdom lead by the Grand Bishop, it's cold and not fun. They tend to keep to themselves and focus more on religion than geopolitics.

Edited by Lowen