Unobtainable characters?

GenericHero

I've heard that there are some characters that only appear as enemies, but I haven't been able to find a list of which ones. I know Xander and Camus are two of them, what are the others?

Kinda bummed out that they're unobtainable... hopefully they get added in later :(:

Most of them will be added in future Grand Hero Battle maps.  There's a schedule of them in one of the game updates.  Navarre is up next.

After factoring that in, the only truly unobtainable characters are Camus and the Emblians, so far.  Who knows what the future holds?

12 hours ago, Zero1000 said:

All are getting added as Grand Hero Battles.

As for the list, Navarre (next GHB) and Zephiel are the only ones I remember you haven't mentioned.

Ah, I see. Are they being added to regular summons after having a grand hero battle? I just got into the game recently, so I missed a lot of the hero battles. Hoping I didn't permanently miss out on those characters...

2 minutes ago, Lex- said:

Ah, I see. Are they being added to regular summons after having a grand hero battle? I just got into the game recently, so I missed a lot of the hero battles. Hoping I didn't permanently miss out on those characters...

Not yet. There's hope they will eventually be added, and/or their battles will be repeated. But that's still just hope.

3 hours ago, Lex- said:

It would really surprise me if the GHBs didn't get a second run sometime down the line, considering how supportive IS has been to new players thus far.  With that being said, it is not guaranteed.

Yup. While it will be a bit boring for them to come round again (unless they let us get additional copies), I still hope they do for the new players. Maybe a fair bit down the line so lots of newer players can benefit at once. Currently, I have all of them but I could only get one Narcian on my main account (and missed him on my second) and have merged several of them before skill inheritance was a thing. 

They probably will be cycled through, just like the daily battles. Right now we have Navarre (next week), Zephial, Xander (normal), & Camus left to release. Narcian, Robin F, Ursula, and Michalis are already out. An 8 month rotation would make sense.

Veronica & Zach Masked Knight will probably be saved for next year. I kind of suspect we'll get new actual main story chapters once per year just judging by the fact that the quests associated with them cycle normal-lunatic but dont expire until next february.

Also wouldn't be too surprised if there's eventually a focus all about the hero battlers, especially since most of them aren't obtainable as 5 stars without heavy investment.

Nope. They already announced that one of the heroes that will be relesased via GHB is Lloyd (who AFAIK is released after Xander but before Camus). If anything devs will probably make a rotation for the whole year.

2 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Nope. They already announced that one of the heroes that will be relesased via GHB is Lloyd (who AFAIK is released after Xander but before Camus). If anything devs will probably make a rotation for the whole year.

Yeah, the remaining ones announced so far are:

Early April: Navarre

Late April: Zephiel

Early May: Xander

Late May: Lloyd

After that, we'll presumably get Linus and other new ones, with Camus showing up somewhere along the line but who knows where. Of course, there's plenty of downtime between GHBs, so at some point they could start doing reruns between the new ones or something.

2 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

This got me to go double check the news post. Early april is Navarre, late april is Zephial; Early May is Xander, late May is Lloyd (who is entirely new, yeah)

I had forgotten they come every 2 weeks. Even though they released 4 of them...not sure why I jumped to monthly. 2 a month for a year makes more sense then, so we should be getting several new ones unless after camus they just loop back around with narcian

4 hours ago, Lex- said:

Aw, that's too bad. Really wanted Michalis but my team was way too underleveled to fight him and now he's gone. Am sad now :(:

I imagine they'll do something for you guys in the future. Don't worry too much, you'll probably be able to get him sometime. 

Honestly, i could see it well if they make it come back around the end of years as a christmast gifts along with a special banners. GHBs where nice and i couldn't do Ursula's and deffinitly would love to get a another chance to gain her. If nintendo doesn't do this or possibly have them return somehow by popular votings at least, i will deffinitly be disappointed