Serenes Forest in the middle of rebranding

VincentASM

Hi all!

After a lot of careful assessment and discussion with the staff, we've decided that "Serenes Forest" is a bit old hat and we'll be switching over to "Sakura's Forest" in the coming months.

In the current era of the community, Fates is one of the biggest games and waifus one of the hottest topics, so the new names seems perfectly in line. Also, it's a clever pun since "sakura" means cherry blossom in Japanese, so it can mean "cherry blossom forest".

Unfortunately, changing the entire website itself is a labourious task (good luck @Jyosua), so only the forums have been changed right now.

If you encounter any problems with the new forum skin, please let me know. In particular, one element is still bright cyan, but I can't seem to find it. Bonus points for anyone who does!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an April Fools Day joke? (I kind of think/hope it is...)

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Is this an April Fools Day joke? (I kind of think/hope it is...)

Why would you think it is? This is a fantastic idea and I hope it stays like this forever.

I think it is because the change suddenly happened on April 1st and it's really jarring. I hope it is because of personal preference. Of course, if it does stay this way, I'll probably just be quietly disappointed. Don't want to ruin it for people who do like it.

23 minutes ago, Azz said:

Kind this be an actual thing like plz.

B-But this IS a real thing.

I don't see why everyone seems to think it's some kind of joke.

The youngest princess of Hoshido has taken control of the site?

Honestly, I'm not upset about it at all.  I think this is as good for her as it is for all of us.  She needed to get out of her comfort zone a little.  We all did.  And also, she finally gets to have some actual power and influence instead of just being an endearing cherry blossom.

I like it.

You guys missed a great opportunity to add Sakura from Naruto alongside Sakura from Fates :P

Edited by Nym

Please actually keep this as an option after today.
All hail our new waifu lord and saviour Sakura.