Serenes Forest in the middle of rebranding

VincentASM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By they way I looked around for anything cyan and so far the closest thing is the twitter share button.

... We're not planning an coup on twitter are we?

I'll keep looking.

Having pulled a 5-star Sakura during my last summoning in Heroes, I wholeheartedly support this change. Bravo.

(And I'll add my voice to those wanting to keep it around as an option. It actually looks pretty nice.)

ARG MY EYES ! IT BURNS !

*Five seconds later after my eyes adjusted to it:*

Huh, it's pretty cool actually.

5 hours ago, Nym said:

I like it.

You guys missed a great opportunity to add Sakura from Naruto alongside Sakura from Fates :P

And Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.  And Sakura from Beatmania IIDX.  And just about every other Sakura in existence, since there's so damn many of them! :P:

The theme isn't too bad, all things considered.  We definitely could've done worse for Fates characters (Peri's Forest, anyone?).

EDIT: And several hours later, I realize just how fitting my current avatar and member title are.  It's coincidence, I swear!
EDIT 2: I just remembered Sakura from F/SN.  Shame on me for forgetting!

Edited by eclipse

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

The theme isn't too bad, all things considered.  We definitely could've done worse for Fates characters (Peri's Forest, anyone?).

Camilla's forest.  Please, we all know Camilla is the only important character in the fire emblem games... /sarcasm

Just now, Lushen said:

Camilla's forest.  Please, we all know Camilla is the only important character in the fire emblem games... /sarcasm

That was last year.  Sorry you missed it. :P:

the guy pieri theme last year was pretty good

not as good as slamilla, but still alright

Forrest's Forest. The redundancy.

I like the shades of pink. Not too bright.

Can we have an Odin Dark's Forest in the future? It would be pretty epic and spooky. And if only this place was called a field so we could have had a Corrin Field.

Just now, Kaden said:

Forrest's Forest. The redundancy.

I like the shades of pink. Not too bright.

Can we have an Odin Dark's Forest in the future? It would be pretty epic and spooky. And if only this place was called a field so we could have had a Corrin Field.

We have a Night Forest theme!  It's the only dark one we have.  Check out Themes at the bottom of the home page.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

And Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.  And Sakura from Beatmania IIDX.  And just about every other Sakura in existence, since there's so damn many of them! :P:

EDIT: And several hours later, I realize just how fitting my current avatar and member title are.  It's coincidence, I swear!
EDIT 2: I just remembered Sakura from F/SN.  Shame on me for forgetting!

Wow so many Sakura, this is just like Aqua.

Peri's Forest would probably a blood forest (next year Halloween theme?)