FE8 but good

MCProductions

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBioSBuQ5CgUSmBmvu43O7

OMG, you guys added Capture?

I'm only a few minutes in, but this already looks pretty good. I was a bit skeptical when I saw the post, but damn.

Edited by Arch

14 minutes ago, Knight Adam said:

So just because I see a screenshot of ONE feature of this patch means I don't believe it's real? If you guys actually care about your integrity we would be fighting for FExna, BUT INSTEAD WE HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO HACK FE FUCKING ONE!

You... could just download the patch and see that it is in fact real.

You also do realize that there are many advantages to hacking a known system as opposed to using a fangame engine (a big one would be processor strength and portability).

Yeti's FEXNA might be amazing, but I can't play that on my GBA/DS/3DS. Probably never will be able to.

Yes; sure, it'd be more powerful an engine and yes, sure, it can be played on smartphones.

But there's also something to be said for the beauty of actual hacking inside of limitations!

edit:

Also, there's no "fighting for FEXNA", that's not a thing that can happen, since what's really waiting is for it to just get done and you can't rush a labor of love because then it stops being a labor of love

Edited by Bedimal Eliwan

So, there's two things that happened:

1. This is an April Fool's joke.
2. This isn't an April Fool's joke.

And no matter which one it is, it sure doesn't warrant half the reactions I see in this thread.

I'm too busy to see which one it is.

1 minute ago, Knight Adam said:

Watch out who you're talking to about not playing any FE laddie!

It has nothing to do with not playing FE1, (in fact, I've played and beaten about every FE game IS has made. FE1 was the only FE game I've haven't beaten) it's the fact that it's so horrible to mod due to how the game is handled. If any FENES game should be modded, it would be Gaiden.

Dude, give it a rest.

ok i downloaded the patch and tried it out

i was amused, but the berserk mechanics make it kind of hard for me to want to actually see it all the way through, even though it is definitely beatable for the patient

also lmao @ the berserk leaking into this thread

Edited by DoesntKnowHowToPlay

1 hour ago, CrystalPoke said:

I hate to be that guy, but yes this is an April Fools joke, mostly because the Attack command is disabled and for some reason, Eirika killed Seth in the Prologue.

Even so, I'm giving this patch a 7.8/10

7.8/10 too much waiting

18 hours ago, theswordslayer said:

7.8/10 too much waiting

Don't you see? There's so much waiting in the game... it's Waiting for FEXNA: The Game! If we can all beat it, FEXNA will finally be released!