Official Serenes Forest Discord (New Members read OP!)

Jyosua

I signed up with Discord but it appears I'm unable to enter (See the screenshots). I'm not sure how to authenticate.

EDIT: Probably I'm not active enough here. Uh, sorry.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Edited by Aoae

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem right now :(

On 13/3/2018 at 10:00 AM, Aoae said:

I signed up with Discord but it appears I'm unable to enter (See the screenshots). I'm not sure how to authenticate.

EDIT: Probably I'm not active enough here. Uh, sorry.

1.PNG

2.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/21/2018 at 3:49 PM, Gulcasa766 said:

Who should I talk to about an unwarranted mute and ban on the discord for political censorship in the politics channel.

Asking for a friend.

the ban was for doing precisely this you mook, pm the mods if you want to dispute shit

and if you don't trust the mods to handle you in dm, well, why are you here?

Edited by Integrity

On 9/22/2018 at 5:00 PM, Integrity said:

the ban was for doing precisely this you mook, pm the mods if you want to dispute shit

and if you don't trust the mods to handle you in dm, well, why are you here?

Congratulations you're showing all this hostility for anyone to see now that you posted it here and not on the discord.

Swell guy you must be.

I asked a question, if that's not allowed to you then I suggest stepping down because you're obviously too corrupt to handle something as simple as moderation of a forum.

It's not my place to be talking here but

How does one be "corrupt" as a moderator lmao

Like, call him an asshole, or biased, or whatever, but what's corrupt supposed to mean here? Is he embezzling money or something???

21 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

How does one be "corrupt" as a moderator lmao

plenty of ways - banning people without respect to the rules is the usual one, but there's also more subtle ones like leveraging your position to get friends into positions around you. what old mate is insinuating here is that i'm censoring his free speech, which is prohibited per our rules, which would make me corrupt in that the rules are now a farce and i just do whatever i damn well please; it is also really funny because i wasn't involved at all in him getting the politics chat timeout and still haven't even read what he said to get it, and that wasn't even what he was banned for.

EDIT: that said i wish i was corrupt, man it would make my life way easier to just do whatever

Edited by Integrity

Tru

But with how big this dude was talking, the word corrupt just brings different shit to mind, like, Sopranos type shit

But really, its always interesting seeing somebody give the finger to the man, but you gotta do better than that, meng, otherwise it's no fun 

On 9/24/2018 at 2:03 PM, Gulcasa766 said:

Congratulations you're showing all this hostility for anyone to see now that you posted it here and not on the discord.

Swell guy you must be.

I asked a question, if that's not allowed to you then I suggest stepping down because you're obviously too corrupt to handle something as simple as moderation of a forum.

So you got an answer, and your response is hostility.  I wasn't involved in the Discord thing, but I can already see why your attitude would've caused problems.  If you don't like the moderation, and can't discuss it maturely, you are free to go elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...