Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

Probably someone managed to grab a physical copy and then uploaded the game. eShop isn't that easy to hack.
As for second gen... we're safe XD

But how when surely physical copies haven't been shipped to stores yet? I worked in retail and my store didn't get copies of new games until maybe a month before release at the earliest. And Echoes isn't out officially until May 19.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But how when surely physical copies haven't been shipped to stores yet? I worked in retail and my store didn't get copies of new games until maybe a month before release at the earliest. And Echoes isn't out officially until May 19.

Japanese release date is April 20 ;)

Possibly someone from the inside leaked the ISO (And probably lost their job), or some kind of miracle maker managed to dig into the preload file.

3 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Japanese release date is April 20 ;)

Oh. I knew they got it sooner, but I thought their date was in May too for some reason.

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

But kids make everything better (jkjkjk)

I'm just glad they're not doing things like adding 50 new characters and in-game chapters, and instead, are going for a FireRed/LeafGreen style of an "extra" post-ish game

I just hope it isn't a bare bones remake that adds practically nothing new like Shadow Dragon. Shadow Dragon, the way it was, was a major let down after RD had just happened. RD brought all these cool things like third tier promotions, ledge mechanics, etc, and SD didn't have any of it! I loved those new gameplay additions and it's a reason RD is still my favorite game in the series gameplay-wise. Meanwhile, SD didn't even have support conversations, if I remember right. That was stupid.

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

Possibly someone from the inside leaked the ISO (And probably lost their job), or some kind of miracle maker managed to dig into the preload file.

I hope they lost their job, because I hate when people leak huge stuff about games early. I got mad when someone leaked all that info about Smash Wii U/3DS (included a few characters not seen yet, including NEWCOMERS, songs, and more. Ruined the surprise completely) and I'm rather upset about this too. Gonna have to avoid it all as best as I can.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

My favourite new theme is probably both of Berkut's battle themes. They're AWESOME

http://serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_BTL_Berkut1.mp3

http://serenesforest.net/download/fe15/BGM_BTL_Berkut2.mp3

HOLY FUCK!!!

I'm sorry, I'm just feeling so many things.

9 minutes ago, Iridium said:

I'm genuinely surprised that we had the capability to do that and decided to use it on this game of all titles.

Nah, somebody didn't have any self-control ; )

Formatting the spell lists atm. Just checking to see if everything looks OK.

Yessss, it's perfect. The OST is amazing and Python got a 35% speed growth buff (justice)

How very long I've waited for this, and it's phenomenal.

4 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I would like to thank Hidari for offering unto us all this decadent man cleavage

Naga be blessed

Right? Jesse and Atlas are hunky as hell

i just really love Hidari's style in general though, it fits FE so well! 

The Amiibo characters get their own remixed themes? Does Ike have Eternal Bond as his?! Tell me he has Eternal Bond! If he doesn't, that's so lame. Eternal Bond is amazing and is practically Ike's theme anyway!

Edited by Anacybele

Hidari did an amazing job on every playable character... save one.

What happened to Delthea?!?! She's looks like she's 5 years old! She also has one sharp tooth like Sunny from A Series of Unfortunate Events. What the hell Hidari?

Spoiler

Her Evil portrait looks way better, but I envisioned a young woman, not a prepubescent child! Delthea is the worst out of the character redesigns. Sonia looks amazing though. 

I'm also happy about the... 

Spoiler

Villager's fork, because I can grind the units till they have maximum stats and just leave them in their starting classes so their portraits can match their battle models.

Also, is multiplayer a thing in this game?

Edited by Leif

The Amiibo characters get their own remixed themes? Does Ike have Eternal Bond as his?! Tell me he has Eternal Bond! If he doesn't, that's so lame. Eternal Bond is amazing and is practically Ike's theme anyway!

they're battle themes, so it's the devoted

7 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I would like to thank Hidari for offering unto us all this decadent man cleavage

Naga be blessed

Loving a lot of the designs, and I can appreciate the hunks, but why does every other girl have a metal bra-like thing? Do they know that they've got important organs to protect further down?

1 minute ago, unique said:

they're battle themes, so it's the devoted

Eternal Bond is a battle theme though? :/ It plays during the Greil Mercenaries' RD chapters.

Still, that's lame. The Devoted is one of RD's worse songs. Don't get me wrong, pretty much all of RD's soundtrack is good, just some songs not as good as others.

Edited by Anacybele