Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Thunderstar said:

Also does someone know what that thing is supposed to be?

Reveal hidden contents

SIDlaBX.png

LdtXFiV.png

inb4 Sigurd and Flora jokes

...That looks like Sharena from Heroes. o.O (the braid on her head is the same and the hair looks like it could be blonde too). But what would she be doing in this game? And as some kind of fire demon, no less?

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anacybele said:

...That looks like Sharena from Heroes. o.O (the braid on her head is the same and the hair looks like it could be blonde too). But what would she be doing in this game?

It's not Sharena.

Spoiler

It's a character called Rinea (Something like that). She's Berkut's girlfriend/fiance/courtesan.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

It's not Sharena.

Reveal hidden contents

It's a character called Rinea (Something like that). She's Berkut's girlfriend/fiance/courtesan.

...Why would a character have a girlfriend that's a fire demon thing and clearly not human? This doesn't make sense to me and makes me doubt this. Not that I really thought it was Sharena either though. But I find it dumb that her design was copied here.

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I just wish we would get the game the same day as Japan

Would be nice, but at least we're not waiting almost a year like we had to do with Fates and Awakening.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

...Why would a character have a girlfriend that's a fire demon thing and clearly not human? This doesn't make sense to me and makes me doubt this. Not that I really thought it was Sharena either though. But I find it dumb that her design was copied here.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure what happens is poor Rinea is possessed and transformed into that monster of a thing, rather than being that already. Well, I'm pretty sure. Also, this is her design pre-fire demon thing:

EQHZz8m.png

Just now, Azz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty sure what happens is poor Rinea is possessed and transformed into that monster of a thing, rather than being that already. Well, I'm pretty sure. Also, this is her design pre-fire demon thing:

EQHZz8m.png

...Oh, now I see. Makes sense. But I still don't like the design much. She looks EXACTLY like Sharena to me, just with her hair dyed blue. her eyes a different color, and a different outfit. :/

That said, I would like it a bit more if it wasn't a carbon copy of my favorite female lord.

2 minutes ago, MaskedKnight said:

So, what's the deal with Conrad?

Hide contents

We know he's Celica's brother, but how exactly does that work?? He is a bastard child? And was he raised by Mycen as well? This opens up so many questions.

Spoiler

I doubt Mycen raised him as well. I mean there'd be no reason for him to cover his face in that mask if that were the case.

That said, I wonder what this means for Celica's character arc. I mean, she was led to believe she was the only surviving member of the Zofian royal family.

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

here's a video showing off the amiibo

What?! A female Corrin, but no female Robin?! That is so lame and makes me upset. I prefer female Robin's design over the male... It's also just not fair to Robin in general.

At least now I know we get to play as the Amiibo units instead of them being green NPCs or something. Though I'd also like to know why they're ghostly-looking this time. That's just weird and kind of creepy, imo. Also, it makes me wonder if this time they don't have their own skills and such... Like Ike's Aether.

6 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

MY GOD, THERY'RE USING ROY'S SMASH BROS ANIMATIONS

Okay, Lucina has a sword. My lance theory proved incorrect.

I just want to see their full artwork.
EDIT:

At least now I know we get to play as the Amiibo units instead of them being green NPCs or something. Though I'd also like to know why they're ghostly-looking this time. That's just weird and kind of creepy, imo. Also, it makes me wonder if this time they don't have their own skills and such... Like Ike's Aether.

Somebody hacked them into a prologue chapter; everything's as the promotional material said.

Edited by The DanMan

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

MY GOD, THERY'RE USING ROY'S SMASH BROS ANIMATIONS

I think Slayde's face is the real winner of this video.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Deathchaos has already said that s/he hacked the game to allow the characters to be playable

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

EDIT:

Somebody hacked them into a prologue chapter; everything's as the promotional material said.

...Um? I'm confused here, what exactly are you saying?

And wow, that music for Ike really is The Devoted. Bleh.

Edited by Anacybele

...Um? I'm confused here, what exactly are you saying?

And wow, that music for Ike really is The Devoted. Bleh.

deathchaos made them playable

like making Mikoto was in Fates

they're still NPC

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

deathchaos made them playable

like making Mikoto was in Fates

they're still NPC

The person who posted the video didn't mention this. They should have. Because now I'm disappointed again. Why did IS go and completely butcher the Amiibo characters? Being able to recruit them and level them up and stuff in Fates is WAY better than this boring garbage, imo.

I don't care to use my Amiibo on this game anymore now, even for Ike. I'm not interested in seeing some weird ghost version of him appear as an NPC and that's it.

This game probably won't be a day 1 buy for me either anyway though. Maybe if it drops in price or goes on sale or something. It just isn't looking like anything spectacular to me so far.

Regal Sword? You mean Ike's early PoR weapon? It's making a return? That's kinda cool, actually.

...Well, unless it actually functions and looks entirely different, only sharing the name.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yes, amazing ones.

Sorry, it's taking a while to make the skill data readable.

Take your time Vincent. Don;t work yourself into the ground, cause if you do how we gonna get all these leaks?

I am a nice person.

Edited by Azz