Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Oh, now I see. Makes sense. But I still don't like the design much. She looks EXACTLY like Sharena to me, just with her hair dyed blue. her eyes a different color, and a different outfit. :/

That said, I would like it a bit more if it wasn't a carbon copy of my favorite female lord.

so... 

nothing like sharena

(sorry to bash your opinion I don't want to start a forum war)

Edited by Tuvy

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Regal Sword? You mean Ike's early PoR weapon? It's making a return? That's kinda cool, actually.

...Well, unless it actually functions and looks entirely different, only sharing the name.

The regal sword was a unique weapon for Alm.

Oh hey Vincy have the Cutscene Audio/Videos been ripped and combined yet?

@Pikappa93 totally ninja'd me, but if it's anything like Fates, they're two seperate files

Edited by Elieson

1 minute ago, Tuvy said:

so... 

nothing like sharena

Er, no, exactly like Sharena. She has the same hair style and similar face. Just dye Sharena's hair blue and color her eyes blue and you basically get this character.

Oh, I thought Ike was the first character to use the Regal Sword rather than a rapier. That's a bummer...

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Is there any way to view cutscenes?

I saw thumbnails, so I'm assuming yeah. Movies, right?

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Regal Sword? You mean Ike's early PoR weapon? It's making a return? That's kinda cool, actually.

...Well, unless it actually functions and looks entirely different, only sharing the name.

They share a similar name. Alm's came first though XD

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

Take your time Vincent. Don;t work yourself into the ground, cause if you do how we gonna get all these leaks?

I am a nice person.

No worries, I want to see it as well : P

It's just the game is a mess when it comes to storing skills. Everything and its mother is a skill. Best skill I've seen is "banned from class roll". Couldn't that have been a flag?!

Whoa, slow down, people. I can't keep up with how fast you're posting. >_< I just got quoted three times in like a split second.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yes, amazing ones.

Sorry, it's taking a while to make the skill data readable.

...I'm taking a stab and saying Aether?

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

You know what I'll do that too. 

Effective vs Horseback/infantry for regal sword 

Effective vs Dragon for Falchion?

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The person who posted the video didn't mention this. They should have. Because now I'm disappointed again. Why did IS go and completely butcher the Amiibo characters? Being able to recruit them and level them up and stuff in Fates is WAY better than this boring garbage, imo.

I don't care to use my Amiibo on this game anymore now, even for Ike. I'm not interested in seeing some weird ghost version of him appear as an NPC and that's it.

This game probably won't be a day 1 buy for me either anyway though. Maybe if it drops in price or goes on sale or something. It just isn't looking like anything spectacular to me so far.

pls buy

If this does well, then we could get that POR Remake you want.

Edit: I don't know if you wanted a remake. Sorry if I assumed you did.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Whoa, slow down, people. I can't keep up with how fast you're posting. >_< I just got quoted three times in like a split second.

git gud m8

7 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

So the Valentian sword is still called Falchion? Seriously?

Why wouldn't it be? The game's Japanese subtitle is literally "Another Hero King", after all.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Not quite.

Regal Sword: Mercy, 2 consecutive hits, Alm's ultimate skill (14 Might, 2 Range, costs 16 HP)

Falchion: Alm's ultimate skill

On top of passives.

EDIT

Passives are auto-heal for both, Godslayer/Eyeball Seal/Anti-Terror for Falchion

Edited by VincentASM

Just now, Irysa said:

map design for mid to lategame compared to original, pleaaaase.

I'll second this.

I'll also chime in and ask if there's any way to tell if Alm is still pretty ruthless or if he's become a "friendship is awesome" kind of guy.

Welp, looking at the spell list, female casters completely overshadow their male peers, again. Sonia learns REWARP AND ENTRAP?! Holy crap, we got ourselves a witch on our hands. Faye seems to learn Freeze, but I'm not sure how that spell works if it isn't like the Fates spell. 

Males are probably better off as physical classes because they don't have the support spells that Priestesses do. Why does IS hate male mages so much?

Also, do units keep their skills/spells when they reclass back to villagers?

Edited by Leif

6 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

pls buy

If this does well, then we could get that POR Remake you want.

Edit: I don't know if you wanted a remake. Sorry if I assumed you did.

I said I'll probably buy it eventually. Just not day 1.

And I want RD remade more than PoR, actually, because I think IS totally fucked up some of the story and characters by leaving out actual support conversations and fucked up Ike at the end by making him disappear (and not giving him and Elincia an ending, platonic or romantic). But if RD is remade, it wouldn't be fair to leave out PoR since it's the prequel, so by extension, I do want PoR remade too. xP

5 minutes ago, Azz said:

git gud m8

...Right. Get good at something only OTHERS have control over. Makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

It's just the game is a mess when it comes to storing skills. Everything and its mother is a skill. Best skill I've seen is "banned from class roll". Couldn't that have been a flag?!

What does that skill even do? 

Just now, VincentASM said:

Regal Sword: Mercy, 2 consecutive hits, Alm's ultimate skill (14 Might, 2 Range, costs 16 HP)

So basically it's a Brave weapon? That is ridiculously powerful. I wonder if that 2 consecutive hits can also be used with skills...

I find it very funny how r/fire emblem is literally struggling to function. Whenever I go there I get at least 3 errors.

@Anacybele I was joking, sheesh.

Also, can't wait for Sonya. Looks like I'll be passing over Deen, again. Rewarp is too good.

17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The person who posted the video didn't mention this. They should have. Because now I'm disappointed again. Why did IS go and completely butcher the Amiibo characters? Being able to recruit them and level them up and stuff in Fates is WAY better than this boring garbage, imo.

I don't care to use my Amiibo on this game anymore now, even for Ike. I'm not interested in seeing some weird ghost version of him appear as an NPC and that's it.

This game probably won't be a day 1 buy for me either anyway though. Maybe if it drops in price or goes on sale or something. It just isn't looking like anything spectacular to me so far.

That's a very stupid reason to not get the game, tbh.

So wait. The whole chapter six and Grima thing. Is it just trying to connect it to Awakening? I really hope not, cause Awakening retconned Archanea enough as is, the last thing I'd want to see happen is it becoming canon.

Realistically, there's no way Archanea could connect with Awakening, cause so much is different. If it really was, Medeus would be rising, Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion, nobody would be able to inhabit the north, Altea wouldn't be a freaking desert, and much more.

Please, IntSys, stop hurting me and my love for Archanea.

Just now, IcyHeroGamer said:

So wait. The whole chapter six and Grima thing. Is it just trying to connect it to Awakening? I really hope not, cause Awakening retconned Archanea enough as is, the last thing I'd want to see happen is it becoming canon.

Realistically, there's no way Archanea could connect with Awakening, cause so much is different. If it really was, Medeus would be rising, Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion, nobody would be able to inhabit the north, Altea wouldn't be a freaking desert, and much more.

Please, IntSys, stop hurting me and my love for Archanea.

What's wrong with continuity?