Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, V-raptor said:

Hide contents

RFOXovBl.png

Sadly we only have the picture, i asked for the model earlier but it's unavalible. Still really creepy and wierd tho

He honestly looks pretty cool I notice the sockets that seem to indicate the former presence of more draconic eyes(or something similar) though It is a shame we can't see what Mila's draconic form looked like.

(Also am I the only person who would love to get a playable monster character if only as a post game "trial map" type deal? Seeing all these monster portraits really brings it to mind... FE honestly hasn't really used undead to their full potential Doma and Grima and to a lesser extent Fomortiis are really the only foes to use undead in FE...

Sorry if this has already been brought up and answered but I've uploading, categorizing and identifying character portraits on the wiki all day, so can some give me a brief overview on who Rinea is? (stuff like starting class if possible would also be nice)

6 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up and answered but I've uploading, categorizing and identifying character portraits on the wiki all day, so can some give me a brief overview on who Rinea is? (stuff like starting class if possible would also be nice)

I'm wondering about this myself to be honest... That enemy portrait is quite fiery... 

12 hours ago, Anacybele said:

The person who posted the video didn't mention this. They should have. Because now I'm disappointed again. Why did IS go and completely butcher the Amiibo characters? Being able to recruit them and level them up and stuff in Fates is WAY better than this boring garbage, imo.

I don't care to use my Amiibo on this game anymore now, even for Ike. I'm not interested in seeing some weird ghost version of him appear as an NPC and that's it.

This game probably won't be a day 1 buy for me either anyway though. Maybe if it drops in price or goes on sale or something. It just isn't looking like anything spectacular to me so far.

Yay

10 hours ago, fubuki said:

Okay, I know that for most of you this is the Fire Emblem game you all wanted, but I think I'll pass it.

The whole "this is classic Fire Emblem" was never fun to me, because it seemed right from the beginning that they were trying to make a faithful remake of a very antiquated game.

I don't like that they kept the same pairings from the original, I don't like that we only got two new characters and one of them is Cordelia 2.0, I don't like the map designs we've seen so far, the story seems boring, I don't like that we're getting less and smaller supports and the only thing that appeals to me are the character designs which are not enough to justify a purchase.

If this is what the "classic Fire Emblem" has to offer, than I prefer the modern ones.

Good riddance actually

2 hours ago, Dragrath said:

(Also am I the only person who would love to get a playable monster character if only as a post game "trial map" type deal? Seeing all these monster portraits really brings it to mind... FE honestly hasn't really used undead to their full potential Doma and Grima and to a lesser extent Fomortiis are really the only foes to use undead in FE...

I've been wanting this for a while yeah. I want a gargoyle in my army dammit!

48 minutes ago, Stedar said:

Who is "Cordelia 2.0"?

Aside from Faye who's the other new character? Conrad?

Faye is.

And aside from them I know there is Berkut, Rinea, and Fernand. I think it's just those five so far.

3 hours ago, Mysterique Sign said:

She's a noblewoman engaged to Berkut. NPC for most of the game. End-game, she's forced to become a Witch and doesn't survive the battle. Class is Witch.

7 minutes ago, Keaton the wise said:

Would like to know about all the different monsters in this game. Sacred stones had some good variety between the ones that had normal weapons and the ones that had claws fangs etc.

There's a whole bunch of monsters. Very few use conventional weapons, not that it matters much due to lack of weapon triangle.

You'll find more info in the class base stats and misc weapons when I get around to them. Or try checking the reddit data-mining thread linked ^^

I'm sad about the second cg with Clive and the knight guy (Ferdinand? Fernando? Why do I keep blocking his name). I was half hoping you could re-recruit him, despite him not appearing in playable characters >.<

55 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Question: if a character goes from Priestess to Villager to Cleric to Saint to Villager to Mage and back to Priestess, can they keep all the spells they learn?

this, i need to know so i can start planning my class changes, especially for Faye cuz she has some amazing spells on her lists. also... i know she'll have to use a generic spell list most likely but i kinda wanna turn palla into a mage...cuz she's giving me some Cecilia vibes.... idk im weird 

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Question: if a character goes from Priestess to Villager to Cleric to Saint to Villager to Mage and back to Priestess, can they keep all the spells they learn?

The answer is almost certainly no, but we can hope, right?

I'm not sure how I feel about the white spell 'again', I mean it is basically dance but it cost 24 hp, that is a lot of hp and with long range archers, Faye is probably very much dead after using it.

19 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Are we sure base conversation are in there though? I saw a streaming of the game (mostly Chapter 1) and I couldn't see them anywhere.

Yeah, unless they aren't in the game for some silly reason.

All the dialogue is there, in text form and voice files.

Maybe they're not somewhere obvious? Also, you might need to trigger them somehow.

3 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Black Magic updated with who learns what.

White Magic added

It's a little thing, but it might be worth noting that Tatiana can't learn Recover as a Cleric/Saint. Or at least it's not mentioned on the Magic Levels page and she didn't get it in Gaiden. The description implies that all Clerics, Sages, and Priestesses can learn it, and while Tatiana is teeeechnically not any of those things, I'd imagine it would still apply if you somehow rolled her over back into Cleric.

It's weird, but presumably it's to make up for the fact that she gets Physic as a base spell and Fortify only a short while afterward.