Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, unless they aren't in the game for some silly reason.

All the dialogue is there, in text form and voice files.

Maybe they're not somewhere obvious? Also, you might need to trigger them somehow.

Thanks! So we have to figure out how to unlock them. I couldn't even see them in the menu options.

Unless they have something to do with Mila's Turnwheel. I saw there was a Support option (probably to rewatch conversations?), so they might appear there too.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering, what is the significance of the in-game calendar? Is it related to any of the new features?

I don't recall that being in the original, but it's been a long time since I played the old Gaiden.

I was hoping there would be an achievement for beating the game without Mila's gear, similar to the one in TO for not using chariot tarot.

Edited by Severn

About the medals...

First of all, glad we one of those obligatory "turned the game on" achievements.  Participation trophies are really dumb.

Secondly, holy shit, these descriptions and names are actually kind of amazing.  Just all the little flavor terms like "pretty well known", "disturbing amount", or especially "would-be-conquerors" all serve to make an overall amazing achievement list.

Lastly, there's the obligatory LTC achievement towards the bottom there.

Also, I like that

Spoiler

clerics can land the final blow on Domah.  It's funny because as clergywomen they're supposed to be devoted to the Gods, yet only they and the Falchions have the ability to destroy the Gods.  Though I highly doubt they'll be able to land a blow with that 60% hit rate.  I'm gonna have to try it anyway.

@Tolvir @escotanner @r_n I honestly thought Judah and the other priests were supposed to be powerful young liches, due to their summoning powers, seemingly extended lives, and the fact that they don't actually absorb life essence like a vampire does.  And yes, I know that lich is a class of monster in Gaiden, but those are essentially just more powerful skelebros.

17 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

About the medals...

First of all, glad we one of those obligatory "turned the game on" achievements.  Participation trophies are really dumb.

Those are generally for the devs, so they can better gauge where players may have stopped playing or how long it took them to get to certain things. If 40% of your customers failed to get past CH1 that's an important thing to know and just checking achievement completion is an easy way to do that. Similarly it's good to know if players tended to blitz through the "start the game" and the "middle of the game" trophy in a week of play but then take like a month or two to get around to the "finish the game" trophy. Could suggest that you had a pacing problem.

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

RIP axes.

Enemy weapons

BTW, I took some creative liberties with the medal list. Although I am pretty hopeful Nintendo will make them sound cool in English ^^

The description of the fang...

Spoiler

Default weapon for Dracozombie, White Dragon, Mila’s Servant, Duma’s Apostle and Fafnir

Are we fighting people on Mila's side now?

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

RIP axes.

Enemy weapons

BTW, I took some creative liberties with the medal list. Although I am pretty hopeful Nintendo will make them sound cool in English ^^

Does it mean normal fire dragons, like from Shadow dragon and Mystery, or FE7 fire dragon, as a secret boss?

6 minutes ago, Vier Mill said:

The description of the fang...

Reveal hidden contents

Are we fighting people on Mila's side now?

I think so, considering

Spoiler

one of the villains is the Zofian Prime Minister.

58 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

About the medals...

Secondly, holy shit, these descriptions and names are actually kind of amazing.  Just all the little flavor terms like "pretty well known", "disturbing amount", or especially "would-be-conquerors" all serve to make an overall amazing achievement list.

Lastly, there's the obligatory LTC achievement towards the bottom there.

Also, I like that

Reveal hidden contents

clerics can land the final blow on Domah.  It's funny because as clergywomen they're supposed to be devoted to the Gods, yet only they and the Falchions have the ability to destroy the Gods.  Though I highly doubt they'll be able to land a blow with that 60% hit rate.  I'm gonna have to try it anyway.

@Tolvir @escotanner @r_n I honestly thought Judah and the other priests were supposed to be powerful young liches, due to their summoning powers, seemingly extended lives, and the fact that they don't actually absorb life essence like a vampire does.  And yes, I know that lich is a class of monster in Gaiden, but those are essentially just more powerful skelebros.

That does make a lot more sense. Liches would be a lot more fitting.

I don't think we know the official translated names of the lich enemies from Gaiden so that could easily be changed to make these other guys liches.

50 minutes ago, Cat Villager said:

Are there any clues about DLC content?

Not yet, but it could still be there. Considering that part of Japan's special edition contained some sort of DLC, I don't doubt the possibility of DLC being a thing for SoV. I just hope they don't do the same thing Fates did and just give up on it.

I looked at the medal list and I have I question....

Spoiler

So what are these mysterious artifacts? What do they do?

20 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:

I looked at the medal list and I have I question....

Reveal hidden contents

So what are these mysterious artifacts? What do they do?

I thought it might be the memory fragments I've heard something about?