Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it might be the memory fragments I've heard something about?

Spoiler

Oh? Now what are memory fragments? (Excuse me. I may ask a lot of questions)

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:
  Hide contents

Oh? Now what are memory fragments? (Excuse me. I may ask a lot of questions)

Spoiler

From what I've heard, they're special items that let you see certain characters memories. 

I'm curious about the Rusted Axe.

Why there's one if axes are ennemy only ? Especially since they have Axe and Venin Axe. Does it have something to do with the Devil Axe ?

Maybe we'll have a axe user in the end. Or not.

34 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

I'm curious about the Rusted Axe.

Hide contents

Why there's one if axes are ennemy only ? Especially since they have Axe and Venin Axe. Does it have something to do with the Devil Axe ?

Maybe we'll have a axe user in the end. Or not.

We have all the classes, reclasses and characters. There's no axes. Maybe its just sell-fodder or can be used for something in forging.

Only other option would be we get an axe user as DLC. Heroes-styled Anna would be cool, I suppose.

Quick question about weapons in this game: to my understanding, spells are learned by magic classes without needing to have an actual item, whereas physical weapons like swords aren't learned and have to be equipped. Is this correct?

4 minutes ago, Kendall said:

Quick question about weapons in this game: to my understanding, spells are learned by magic classes without needing to have an actual item, whereas physical weapons like swords aren't learned and have to be equipped. Is this correct?

Your unit has a generic weapon with 0 might (Don't quote me on that) that is on them at all times. They don't learn battle skills. You can give a character with a generic weapon someting like an iron sword with more might and battle skills you can learn (If they use that type of weapon, of course).

Edited by Something Witty

5 minutes ago, Kendall said:

This is correct. Physical classes are requires to wield a weapon to gain that weapon's effects (with the exception of the generic sword, lance, or bow), while magical classes can use any spell that they know regardless of what they are holding.

Just now, Iridium said:

This is correct. Physical classes are requires to wield a weapon to gain that weapon's effects (with the exception of the generic sword, lance, or bow), while magical classes can use any spell that they know regardless of what they are holding.

Okay, thanks!

WTF am I writing?

Chicken Salad 30 30 Steamed chicken meat that's simple yet oh so delicious
Mushroom Bread 30 30 Tasty toast that makes your mouth bounce with delight
Spicy Chicken 30 30 Fried chicken cooked with finger-licking spices
Mille Crepe 30 30 Layered cake tantalisingly smothered in rich cream
Grilled Chicken 30 30 Garlic-flavoured chicken that's been grilled to perfection
Pure Honey 30 30 Thick honey oozing with sweet, natural flavours

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

RIP axes.

Enemy weapons

BTW, I took some creative liberties with the medal list. Although I am pretty hopeful Nintendo will make them sound cool in English ^^

I see Duma still uses Tentacles to attack. His portrait doesn't look like he'd have any, so I wonder if he'll turn into his old slime version as a second form or something...

32 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

WTF am I writing?

A menu. With delicious foods.
Which probably have something to do with the game. I think. :p

Taken out context, some things can truly be beautiful.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

We have all the classes, reclasses and characters. There's no axes. Maybe its just sell-fodder or can be used for something in forging.

Only other option would be we get an axe user as DLC. Heroes-styled Anna would be cool, I suppose.

Well, there is new characters... but yeah, if all the classes are released and that there's no axe user..; the rusted axe is probably something to use for a Forge or something.

Still weird.

Edited by B.Leu

Just now, B.Leu said:

A menu. With delicious foods.
Which probably have something to do with the game. I think. :p

Well, there is new characters... but yeah, if all the classes are released and that there's no axe user..; the rusted axe is probably something to use for a Forge or something.

Still weird.

There's 2 new characters, one is a villager and the other a paladin

no playable character can use axes. Rusted Axe also might just be unused

19 minutes ago, Keaton the wise said:

Thanks for the response and for compiling the important info, Vincent. This game is looking to be something really special.

Yeah it is, this game seems to me to be a perfect combination of new and old fire emblem from what I've seen so far.

Also I'd like to thank Vincent as well as the other people over on reddit (can't think of their names right now) for data mining this game for all of us.

Spoiler

So. What's Alm and Celica's ultimate skill? Is it affiliated with the Falchion and the Zofia? Or can Alm and Celica activate this on their own? What's it like?

41 minutes ago, GrimmLow said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think they need the weapon. Regal Sword also works for Alm.

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Does anyone know how Seazas' name is spelled in Japanese? Because I cannot find him in this folder of portraits

In my imgur, he's Scizor. Pretty sure that's a closer spelling than Seazas, but I was in a hurry, so I dunno.

Finally finished what I wanted to do today.

Equipment

Provisions

Items

Just now, VincentASM said:

I think they need the weapon. Regal Sword also works for Alm.

In my imgur, he's Scizor. Pretty sure that's a closer spelling than Seazas, but I was in a hurry, so I dunno.

Finally finished what I wanted to do today.

Equipment

Provisions

Items

Holy crud. Boots exist now in this game? I know some rings previously temporarily increased move, but this is great.

Just now, familyplayer said:

Holy crud. Boots exist now in this game? I know some rings previously temporarily increased move, but this is great.

Well, they're there, but dunno if you can get them.

I noticed the Villager's Fork used to reclass to Villager isn't in the item database. Uh, did they decide to remove it or is it gonna be DLC or something?

There are a couple of other unused icons as well. One of them is a long pink ribbon. Another looks like a crystal ball... hang on, I think it's the Starsphere or Geosphere from Marth's games.

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Do you have his picture? Because all these file names are in Japanese and I have no idea what kana to search for

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Well, they're there, but dunno if you can get them.

I noticed the Villager's Fork used to reclass to Villager isn't in the item database. Uh, did they decide to remove it or is it gonna be DLC or something?

There are a couple of other unused icons as well. One of them is a long pink ribbon. Another looks like a crystal ball... hang on, I think it's the Starsphere or Geosphere from Marth's games.

Huh, that just makes the spell learn lists all the more confusing--you'd think they'd have cleaned those up at the very least if they decided to remove the item to make sense of them. DLC or moving it to a village/base/something menu would seem more likely.