Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Finally getting round to the map sprites. Any requests?

I found this horrifying thing.

Hide contents

Risen Princess

F57Qluj.png

I'd like to see Duma, just curious if its as terrible as it was before.

Also, maybe Conrad?

I am curious but, can a support get locked if a person that is mentioned within the support was dead? For example, Mae and Celica' support has them discussed about Mae feeling toward Boey. if Boey just died recently, it wouldn't make sense if they still talk about it. Another example is Leon and Kamui' support mentioning Valbar a lots in the dialogue. If Valbar died beforehand, that whole support would become really weird.

Can someone find out about this for me? I am just curious about it.

I hope we get some sprite sheet dumps sometime soon. So far, I haven't seen anyone at all messing with the sprites until this. I don't even care for the body and head to be together yet, I honestly just want the full sheets for everyone.

Also I don't mean to overwhelm, but I'd like to request Genny's sprite as a Cleric.

6 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Poor Faye.

Seemingly created only to pad out the playable roster and to tease the shippers out there.

I'm irritated with the writer's intent to create characters only for screwing them up.
And yet, the second picture is killing me so much.

5 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Finally getting round to the map sprites. Any requests?

I found this horrifying thing.

Hide contents

Risen Princess

F57Qluj.png

I always dreamed of having a zombie waifu. Orson was happy, why can't I ?
... this sounded better in my head. :p

If it's not much trouble, I would like Alm Promoted sprite please ?

Edited by B.Leu

24 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Probably long since found but...uh...

wgdx8Ja.png

Yeah.

her hair looks like it's casting a disproportionately large shadow on her forehead

it looks scary tbh, like she's staring at you cause you did something wrong

celica would be a really scary mom

38 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

Probably long since found but...uh...

wgdx8Ja.png

Yeah.

Worst zombie ever. She's not even decomposed. :p

She look like she is possessed, which is very likely. Or that she became a cold badass, which is hot, but unlikely as hell.
I wonder how they are going to justify her being like that in the plot, while keeping her alive ine the end, without it being bad.
Unless it's an illusion.

Edited by B.Leu

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

SHIELD DROP

Reveal hidden contents

this looks super great and all but I find it kinda weird that the way rudolf throws his shield in the cutscene looks almost exactly like the nes version whereas this is different but inspired by that

like there's nothing wrong with that but it's just kinda odd to me that now the thing rudolf references isn't really in the game

you'd think that they'd make the one in the cutscene look more like the one in the new game

8 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

SHIELD DROP

Reveal hidden contents

CONGRATULATION ALM. YOU ARE THE TRUE HERO OF HYRULE
YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT HUMANITY IS ABLE TO CONTrOL THEIR OWN DESTINY WITHOUT GODS OR RETCONS.
NOW TAKE THIS SWORD OUT OF MY EYE
PLS IT HURT AND I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING.

Jokes aside, it's so, sooo cool !

People work ast, not only the rom is already out, but now it's partialy translated. Like what.
The FE fandom is scary at times. p

12 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Note how in his battle against Alm we see Rudolf also toss away his own shield.

Guess it runs in the family. (I can't strikethrough on mobile. Sorry.)

Thanks for that Vincent, it looks like there's a couple more enemy only classes that weren't in the original Gaiden? E.g. titan and deimos don't appear to be in the original gaiden enemy list.

Edited by Ryan7556

11 hours ago, Korath88 said:

SHIELD DROP

Reveal hidden contents

AAAAAAAH That's so goddammit epic.

5 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Note how in his battle against Alm we see Rudolf also toss away his own shield.

Like father, like son, It seems.

22 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sorry, map sprites are more annoying than I thought. No idea how to properly re-attach the heads : /

Class introductions added

Yar, I made an oversight with Zeke's Gold Knight sprite. For one, he has a unique sprite indeed.

This is interesting. So, Witch are actually women that have been sacrificed to Duma? Uh, this explains why the player can't get one. 

45 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sorry, map sprites are more annoying than I thought. No idea how to properly re-attach the heads : /

Class introductions added

Yar, I made an oversight with Zeke's Gold Knight sprite. For one, he has a unique sprite indeed.

huh, there's a fire dragon in there. its description mentions archanea, so I guess it's for chapter 6?

7 minutes ago, unique said:

huh, there's a fire dragon in there. its description mentions archanea, so I guess it's for chapter 6?

Thats what I was thinking as well.

2 hours ago, unique said:

Most likely.

Let me tell you, my mind was blown when I saw that description in the text files. Then I saw the stuff about Thabes...

Very WIP world map

I ended up manually placing all the lines myself, curves and all. Almost done with Chapter 3.

I think this is my favourite world map so far. Awakening was close, but they had to surround the map with fake continents : /

Wow, the game looks promising, but i have some question about this remake.

Here goes:

How many maps each chapter have? ( since you can play with both armies at same time)

The maps design are at level of conquest?

There is true hit rate?

You can revisit the dungeons for grinding?

The enemies can be summon with a item like in awakening or you have to pay like in fates?

Thats all thanks.

2 hours ago, Sieghart said:

Wow, the game looks promising, but i have some question about this remake.

Here goes:

How many maps each chapter have? ( since you can play with both armies at same time)

The maps design are at level of conquest?

There is true hit rate?

You can revisit the dungeons for grinding?

The enemies can be summon with a item like in awakening or you have to pay like in fates?

Thats all thanks.

- There are at least 8 maps per character in every chapter (not counting dungeons). Chapter 1 is Alm only, and Chapter 2 is Celica only. Starting from Chapter 3 you control both armies. There is a total of 5 chapters, plus an additional Chapter 6 added in the remake with a few more maps and a postgame dungeon.

- Definitely don't expect Conquest-like maps. Gaiden maps are more similar to Awakening (open maps with few chokepoints). They kept the exact same maps for Echoes, so they're completely unchanged from the original (try googling some Gaiden maps if you're curious).

- I don't know if true hit rate is there honestly, but in Gaiden you used to miss a lot due to massive terrain bonuses (up to 60% evasion in some cases). This is slightly improved in the remake thanks to the addition of supports.

- Yes, you can revisit dungeons for grinding anytime.

- You don't have to pay or use an item. Enemies respawn by themselves on the map. Alternatively, you can also rebattle them in dungeons whenever you want to.

Edited by Pikappa93