Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, kynimdraws said:
  Hide contents

This is a random tidbit my friend found and translated (Jpn -> Krn via Google translate and then translated to English by me and my friend). It happens after Alm/Celica have their separate routes. Friend found this base convo in Forest shrine but I assume as long as you have the Alm party after the post-split you get this..."lovely" convo Faye has

*internal screaming*

I don't know why, but I actually predicted that she would say something like that. Also dear god that smirk. Now I wonder if she has anything to say once they get together again.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, kynimdraws said:
  Hide contents

This is a random tidbit my friend found and translated (Jpn -> Krn via Google translate and then translated to English by me and my friend). It happens after Alm/Celica have their separate routes. Friend found this base convo in Forest shrine but I assume as long as you have the Alm party after the post-split you get this..."lovely" convo Faye has

Just some corrections

"I know how you feel Alm." should be "I think I know how you think, Alm."

And continue to refer to herself the next line should be, "Hmm... No, its not about knowing. Alm's thoughts are my thoughts"

And the last line should be "So... its okay if I continue to stay by your side, right?"

37 minutes ago, Frozenkappa said:

Just some corrections

"I know how you feel Alm." should be "I think I know how you think, Alm."

And continue to refer to herself the next line should be, "Hmm... No, its not about knowing. Alm's thoughts are my thoughts"

And the last line should be "So... its okay if I continue to stay by your side, right?"

Ah ok. Fixed it on imgur! Thank you so much for the translation feedback!

Edited by kynimdraws

Well... She had the right thinking. I guess.

Though the concept of 'subtlety' seems lost to her. Goodness, she could say 'Kiss me', it would be just as weird; :p

There is another thing that keeps bothering me. Some NPC art in graphics rip has placeholders consisting of Rinean art + name of a character. Two of them are for Celica's parents and another one is for "sister" NPC. Either they scrapped some memories or we're getting more via DLC.

Slightly later than planned since I've been busy with work lately.

Forging data

If I missed anything obvious, please let me know. I think I saw a whole bunch of numbers that I dunno what they do... Can you exchange weapons/items/provisions for Silver/Golden Marks?

2 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Slightly later than planned since I've been busy with work lately.

Forging data

If I missed anything obvious, please let me know. I think I saw a whole bunch of numbers that I dunno what they do... Can you exchange weapons/items/provisions for Silver/Golden Marks?

so does the devil axe actually usable by anyone on the player party or is it just fancy vendor trash.

Or is it even used, I wonder.

18 minutes ago, r_n said:

so does the devil axe actually usable by anyone on the player party or is it just fancy vendor trash.

Or is it even used, I wonder.

It's just vendor trash. No one can use it but I do believe it sells for a good amount.

35 minutes ago, Azz said:

It's just vendor trash. No one can use it but I do believe it sells for a good amount.

it'd be funny if it was barely a profit compared to what you'd get from the silver material or transmuting a different item

1 hour ago, Azz said:

That's weird though, since it actually has stats for battling. I'm still hoping it has some kind of DLC use.

2 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

That's weird though, since it actually has stats for battling. I'm still hoping it has some kind of DLC use.

Enemies can wield them. I think most enemies negate the curse effect as well, but I'm lazy to check.

Random Drop data

EDIT

Not mistakes on my part, but Rusted Bow is duplicated in Fear Shrine 3 and there's a Silver Mark with a 89 rate in Fear Shrine 5, despite most rates being multiples of 5.

I think somebody must have fallen asleep while coding the drops.

Edited by VincentASM

1 minute ago, escotanner said:

Oh great; low % drop rates, but watch other people get all of them!

Not too surprising considering the good stuff you can get out of rusted items

also...are the amiibo dungeons not in the game yet? I figured there'd be drop data if nothing else

I know that this is probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone know what the first song is playing in the Class Overview video? I've looked through the music provided above but it doesn't seem to be present anywhere. Then again I'm not listening to the entire songs, just looking for the first few cues of the song to play.

7 hours ago, Blue Sun said:

I know that this is probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone know what the first song is playing in the Class Overview video? I've looked through the music provided above but it doesn't seem to be present anywhere. Then again I'm not listening to the entire songs, just looking for the first few cues of the song to play.

It's the second half of the first credits theme.

6 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Has anyone been able to datamine the DLC music?

All the music has been datamined, so its either already in there or there isn't any. I kind of suspect that the only dlc stuff on-cart are the dlc icons and their titles. It doesn't seem like the overclasses are programmed at all, for instance; we have their dlc map icons, but i don't think they're included in any spriterip and they aren't in any of the class data. I believe, anyway, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

52 minutes ago, NoNameAtAll said:

The starshard DLC has a new arrangement of Expedition from Mystery of the Emblem. It's much closer to the original compared to New Mystery.

Is there a link to an upload of it somewhere? I'm curious to hear it.

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Is there a link to an upload of it somewhere? I'm curious to hear it.

It's not the music on its own, but Linkmstr has uploaded him playing the DLC in question.

5 minutes ago, Emerson said:

It's not the music on its own, but Linkmstr has uploaded him playing the DLC in question.

Hide contents

I see. Neat!.

Though I'm not sure I like that the maps use the battle music from the final map.