Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Does the Lightning Sword still have its fixed damage thing going on, or has it been changed to reflect newer gameplay changes?

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Dang, I had money that Nowi was going to be the Awakening callback. There's no concrete info saying she's from Valentia or that she's over 2000 years old (just that she thinks she's a "thousand-something"), but she'd be the easiest to write in, and give us a new manakete character in the process.

Honestly, I was hoping that her parents were new units or like an NPC. ):

Just now, Vier Mill said:

Can I ask what is 7/11? Google shows me a Beyonce song...

7-Eleven is a chain of convenience stores that for some reason is much broader in scope, and consequently much more popular, in Japan. They have had numerous crossovers with video game properties, including for example an entire furniture set and a unique character in Animal Crossing. In the west, they are known almost exclusively for the Slurpee, a partially frozen beverage also known as an ICEE.

3 minutes ago, Iridium said:

7-Eleven is a chain of convenience stores that for some reason is much broader in scope, and consequently much more popular, in Japan. They have had numerous crossovers with video game properties, including for example an entire furniture set and a unique character in Animal Crossing. In the west, they are known almost exclusively for the Slurpee, a partially frozen beverage also known as an ICEE.

Thank you! I must say I never heard of any of those things (well, expect Animal Crossing!)... I guess there must not be any at all around here at Spain

3 minutes ago, Iridium said:

Are those like flavoured ice kinda drinks because then I'd know what they are 

9 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

so how does the female villiager deviate from the male counter part?

we know they have access to the pegasas knight line

Male villagers can promote to cav, soldier, merc, archer and mage, while female villagers can promote to cav, peg. knight, cleric and mage.

9 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

so how does the female villiager deviate from the male counter part?

we know they have access to the pegasas knight line

Only access to Cavalier, Pegasus, Mage and Cleric.

8 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Does the Lightning Sword still have its fixed damage thing going on, or has it been changed to reflect newer gameplay changes?

Fixed damage. It has 2 pretty cool skills though.

First one boosts range by 1; second restricts range to 1 and doubles attack.

1 minute ago, Corrobin said:

Are the Sol, Luna and Astra lances still in?

Yes. They are lance, bow and sword now though.

Just now, Pikappa93 said:

What are memory fragments?

Items required to unlock sidestories. These sidestories are events only, not maps. They offer memory scenes like Tatiana meeting Zeke.

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Oh thank God. I was hoping they would make them consistent with FEA. I just hope they are easier to get now.

36 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

There's a lot of reserved/padded data, but can't really comment about DLC right now.

I do know there's a 7-11 collaboration involving 2 equipment and 6 food items.

Also, the CGs are amazing, but a lot of them need piecing together. Let me try and do one...

7/11? Like the little chain convenience store that is always in little strip malls and stuff? Lol. Does that mean Pepsi Man will be a DLC character?

1 minute ago, Tolvir said:

7/11? Like the little chain convenience store that is always in little strip malls and stuff? Lol. Does that mean Pepsi Man will be a DLC character?

Will this be the start of the Pepsi man reboot we've all been waiting for?

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Respectively? (Sol lance, Luna bow, Astra sword)

And do they still negate enemy terrain bonuses, have 20 Might and boast an extremely high 50% critical hit rate, respectively?

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

well probably have Slurpees as recovery items

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I'm really impressed at the in game animations, they look so buttery smooth

I can't wait to see what FE 16 looks like

Joke: Echoes is 16, Fates is 15 and Awakening is 14.

3 minutes ago, King of all Swordmasters said:

so what about class growth do we have any info on those

Needs further testing. There are small numbers that look like class growths.

Just now, Corrobin said:

And do they still negate enemy terrain bonuses, have 20 Might and boast an extremely high 50% critical hit rate, respectively?

Yes to first.

They have a lot of effects. Can't say if they're the same or not. You need to check the item and skill data. Almost done with the latter.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

I'm pretty sure they are Luna lance, Sol sword and Astra bow like FEA.

Don't know about stats.

4 hours ago, Thunderstar said:

I love all the artworks. Hidari did a very good job. I hope that she will do other FE artworks.

I don't find her in the folders so except if she's DLC, she is not in the game.

For now, yeah but there will be a female one as well.

Also does someone know what that thing is supposed to be?

Hide contents

SIDlaBX.png

LdtXFiV.png

inb4 Sigurd and Flora jokes

Are these leaked file got data mined from the Japanese version of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, correct? I did saw the other thread mentioned that Japanese players from Reddit data mined the game already. Also, it's nice to see what Rinean looks like in the game since some of us didn't a chance to see what Rinean looks like and only the people did went to the Dutch Comic Con did saw it, no kidding about that superkyon mentioned about Rinean gave him/her Azura vibes, she does looks a lot like Azura, the same Blue colored hair and the appearance, but gave her more clothing that she looks like she could be a Noble Girl from Rigel. I was hoping we get Dancer classes in Echoes since we did saw those Dancing girls from Zofian Castle in the Fire Emblem Direct.

[I meant to move the quote from Thunderstar's to here, but I can't seem to move the quote below this line, it doesn't seem it works to move on the iPad]

Wait, am I seeing things or is that suppose to be Sharena from Fire Emblem Heroes or is that suppose to be Celica? (I saw the headpiece on her head looked a lot like Greek Leaves Pieces and facial structure looked a lot like Sharena) It looked like she's getting burned alive.

Edited by King Marth 64

2 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

well probably have Slurpees as recovery items

That's gonna be hilarious if it really is a slurpee. Other items are hot dogs and bagel pizzas?

Edited by Tolvir

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

I'm pretty sure they are Luna lance, Sol sword and Astra bow like FEA.

Don't know about stats.

No, Astra is a sword, Luna is a bow and Sol is a Lance. It's not the same as Awakening.

Just now, Ranger Jack Walker said:

No, Astra is a sword, Luna is a bow and Sol is a Lance. It's not the same as Awakening.

Didn't see Vincent's post before I posted. Thanks though.

1 hour ago, Thunderstar said:

Reveal hidden contents

SIDlaBX.png

LdtXFiV.png

inb4 Sigurd and Flora jokes

tumblr_llmknrNr081qc52go.gif

Crikey, man.

Looks like we've got another Sigurd fan over here.

Edited by Thane