Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

What do you mean? It's obvious why.

yeah, if male mages spent more time on their appearance and less in books MAYBE they'd have competent skills on the battlefield. Take a seat, Erk. You too, Merk- err, Merric.

Just now, NoNameAtAll said:

That's a very stupid reason to not get the game, tbh.

What is? I didn't directly state my reasons for not getting it day 1.

...Wait, do you think I decided the game wasn't worth it just because of the Amiibo? Seriously? I'd never refuse a game simply for a reason like that. Because that is indeed stupid. There are definitely other reasons. >_>

40 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Are these leaked file got data mined from the Japanese version of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, correct? I did saw the other thread mentioned that Japanese players from Reddit data mined the game already. Also, it's nice to see what Rineah looks like in the game since some of us didn't a chance to see what Rinean looks like and only the people did went to the Dutch Comic Con did saw it, no kidding about that superkyon mentioned about Rineah gave him/her Azura vibes, she does looks a lot like Azura, the same Blue colored hair and the appearance, but gave her more clothing that she looks like she could be a Noble Girl from Rigel. I was hoping we get Dancer classes in Echoes since we did saw those Dancing girls from Zofian Castle in the Fire Emblem Direct.

[I meant to move the quote from Thunderstar's to here, but I can't seem to move the quote below this line, it doesn't seem it works to move on the iPad]

Wait, am I seeing things or is that suppose to be Sharena from Fire Emblem Heroes or is that suppose to be Celica? (I saw the headpiece on her head looked a lot like Greek Leaves Pieces and facial structure looked a lot like Sharena) It looked like she's getting burned alive.

Because of Mila's gear, I guess it makes sense that we will not get dancers even though we saw dancers at the beginning of the first trailer.

Apparently the girl is 

Spoiler

Rinea after she got possessed. If I remember well, in Gaiden Judah said that Duma's lair is a site for human suffering or something so that's probably what happened to her.

37 minutes ago, Thane said:

tumblr_llmknrNr081qc52go.gif

Crikey, man.

Looks like we've got another Sigurd fan over here.

This is my new hot waifu. She is a hottie please don't bully

1 minute ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

There is none. Awakening retconned the ever living daylights out of Shadow Dragon and New Mystery.

So I ask again: What's wrong with continuity?

Sounds to me like blind Awakening hate again. Getting some backstory on this is interesting.

2 minutes ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

So wait. The whole chapter six and Grima thing. Is it just trying to connect it to Awakening? I really hope not, cause Awakening retconned Archanea enough as is, the last thing I'd want to see happen is it becoming canon.

Realistically, there's no way Archanea could connect with Awakening, cause so much is different. If it really was, Medeus would be rising, Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion, nobody would be able to inhabit the north, Altea wouldn't be a freaking desert, and much more.

Please, IntSys, stop hurting me and my love for Archanea.

what do you mean, the orignal gaiden is connected to Archanea, and Awakening is connected to that

even back in the day people were theorizing that Grima had some connections to Duma

hell, you even visit Valentia in Awakening

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

what do you mean, the orignal gaiden is connected to Archanea, and Awakening is connected to that

even back in the day people were theorizing that Grima had some connections to Duma

hell, you even visit Valentia in Awakening

You're missing my point. There's SO much that's retconned that it doesn't make any sense. If there was continuity, Medeus would be rising again, since the spheres were removed from the Shield of Seals.

1 hour ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

Medeus would be rising

Medeus has been revived via another party's help both times. His dying threats were never supposed to be taken completely literally.

nobody would be able to inhabit the north

That was because of the harsh conditions and the barbarians. Whatever caused the changes in geography can excuse the former factor  and the Feroxi would indicate that the barbarians got over themselves at some point.

Just now, IcyHeroGamer said:

You're missing my point. There's SO much that's retconned that it doesn't make any sense. If there was continuity, Medeus would be rising again, since the spheres were removed from the Shield of Seals.

Catria, Palla, Est, and Camus are all in this game, you can't really get that far from FE1

and, HAVE YOU PLAYED FE3

4 minutes ago, IcyHeroGamer said:

So wait. The whole chapter six and Grima thing. Is it just trying to connect it to Awakening? I really hope not, cause Awakening retconned Archanea enough as is, the last thing I'd want to see happen is it becoming canon.

Realistically, there's no way Archanea could connect with Awakening, cause so much is different. If it really was, Medeus would be rising, Lucina wouldn't be able to use the Falchion, nobody would be able to inhabit the north, Altea wouldn't be a freaking desert, and much more.

Please, IntSys, stop hurting me and my love for Archanea.

i think it's already canon and they just forgot about that 

but yeah, unfortunately, the extra chapter just seems like it's there to connect with awakening. it might be okay but i'm pretty damn disappointed

Chapter 6 stuff is fine IMO.

It operates in a vacuum, while Archanea is recovering from war.

Awakening spoilers

There was no backstory for Grima at all in Awakening, which Echoes tries to fix. I think it suffices.

I'm happy Grima is unrelated to the Earth Dragons and it was growing in Thabes all this time.

Also, its connection to Dracozombies and Divine Dragons is perfect. The Plegians even worshipped it as a Divine Dragon, not that you found out in the game itself...

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

That was because of the harsh conditions and the barbarians. Whatever caused the changes in geography can excuse the former factor  and the Feroxi would indicate that the barbarians got over themselves at some point.

Tiki and Flavia's Hot Spring Scramble conversations get into that actually.

Just now, IcyHeroGamer said:

That's not a retcon. A retcon would be that Chrom and co. are descended from the bastard lovechild of Marth and Mineva despite previous canon saying otherwise, or that Medeus would come back because Medeus was dead for real post Mystery of the Emblem.

1 hour ago, I'm a Spheal said:

Do the villagers level cap at 10 (like Ross, Amelia and Ewan in FE8 when they are in their trainee class) or 20 like Mozu?

They cap at 20, but they can promote starting from lv 3.

In gaiden, because of how promotions work, you should almost never wait to promote, so getting them to 20 is kind of irrelevant.

Just now, Corrobin said:

What skills does the Blessed Sword have?

Nothing. Just passive anti-Terror and auto-heal.

Rule of thumb, weapons with passives have no/few learnable skills.

Just now, Captain Karnage said:

Catria, Palla, Est, and Camus are all in this game, you can't really get that far from FE1

and, HAVE YOU PLAYED FE3

I'm not referring to Echoes retconning. I'm referring to Awakening. Trust me, I know Archanea like the back of my hand.

1 minute ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Medeus has been revived via another party's help both times. His dying threats were never supposed to be taken completely literally.

But it's still true that if thee spheres are lost from the Shield of Seals, he'll still rise. Plus, Tiki would be degenerating.

If there was continuity, Medeus would be rising again, since the spheres were removed from the Shield of Seals.

You're assuming that they got removed before the Binding Shield had its function changed (which somehow caused the unsealing of the Earth Dragons to not be an issue anymore). Also, Medeus was re-killed and not sealed in the Dragon's Table.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Ah. Then what about that Rusted Sword we saw in a trailer picked up in a village? Does it have anything?

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

Chapter 6 stuff is fine IMO.

It operates in a vacuum, while Archanea is recovering from war.

Awakening spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

There was no backstory for Grima at all in Awakening, which Echoes tries to fix. I think it suffices.

I'm happy Grima is unrelated to the Earth Dragons and it was growing in Thabes all this time.

Also, its connection to Dracozombies and Divine Dragons is perfect. The Plegians even worshipped it as a Divine Dragon, not that you found out in the game itself...

Do we get a reason why Alm and Celica of all people travel to Akaneia all of a sudden?