Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

What does chapter restriction mean? Also what are the support growths? How does support in this game even work like do you participate in battle near them or just stand near them?

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, The Fir Coat said:

Oh Christ, the Dark Sword has even less hit in SoV than in Vanilla.

RIP ever hitting anything with that unless you can somehow use a skill with it.

Also the Royal Sword got hit pretty hard, less might, less crit, less hit.

Yeah, but it gives the Twin Lions skill now. I'd say that's more than a fair tradeoff.

Sorry, I haven't played the game yet, so can't offer detailed gameplay answers ^^

Lance list

Support restrictions mean you need to advance to Chapter X before you can view that conversation. Besides that, I dunno how supports build up.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Oh hey, the Gradivus is back. Neat.

Wonder if they're gonna try and explain that or if it's just going to be in a chest with no explanation again.

Game: Here's the Gradivus!

Player: Wait....what? Isn't the Gradivus from FE1? Why's it in FE2?

Game: Do you need an explanation? Take the spear.

P: But-

G: Take the spear.

P: -it doesn't make-

G: Take.The.Spear.

P:-Any sense!

G: TAKE THE F***ING SPEAR!

Wonder if Rudolf will have the Emperor's Lance and user Mercy on Alm rather than not attack him at all. That'd certainly make the map more interesting. Though, then I wonder why/when he'd use Lionheart's Stance. Maybe on any other unit in range?

3 minutes ago, lysander said:

Wonder if Rudolf will have the Emperor's Lance and user Mercy on Alm rather than not attack him at all. That'd certainly make the map more interesting. Though, then I wonder why/when he'd use Lionheart's Stance. Maybe on any other unit in range?

He still won't attack Alm.

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Sorry, I haven't played the game yet, so can't offer detailed gameplay answers ^^

Lance list

Support restrictions mean you need to advance to Chapter X before you can view that conversation. Besides that, I dunno how supports build up.

Interesting that now we can't grind supports like in the old days. At least that will not allow people to make some groups too OP.

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Damn the Parthia seems OP af. 8 range for only 8 HP. Tobin may actually be good.

isn't parthia only 1~3/1~5 range

i mean christ 8 range parthia would be some jugdral-tier weapon ridiculousness

Just now, Iridium said:

isn't parthia only 1~3/1~5 range

i mean christ 8 range parthia would be some jugdral-tier weapon ridiculousness

Well it's 1~3 range normally, but with Bowrange +2 from Sniper and Bow Knight and then its skill, it all adds up to 8 range.

40 minutes ago, unique said:

holy shit the lady sword finally returns

but why

there are only five women in the game who can even wield swords without shenanigans, and all of them are mages, with the only one who can use it before promotion getting a personal sword now anyway

Just now, Iridium said:

but why

there are only five women in the game who can even wield swords without shenanigans, and all of them are mages, with the only one who can use it before promotion getting a personal sword now anyway

i don't think any of them have very good strength, so it'd actually help them quite a bit

wtf, the Parthia and Mercurius are here too?

Uh...how exactly did the regalia get to Valentia in time for FE2 and back for FE3?

Did Camus bring them all with him or something?

Or does this means that those weapons aren't unique per se...I seem to recall something in Archanaea's backstory that could imply something similar, but I'm not sure.

Also, OMG THE LAND OF SORROW REMIX IS SO GOOD! <3

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

wtf, the Parthia and Mercurius are here too?

Uh...how exactly did the regalia get to Valentia in time for FE2 and back for FE3?

Hide contents

Did Camus bring them all with him or something?

Or does this means that those weapons aren't unique per se...I seem to recall something in Archanaea's backstory that could imply something similar, but I'm not sure.

Also, OMG THE LAND OF SORROW REMIX IS SO GOOD! <3

They're probably like the falchion, similar weapons made all over the world.

Just now, r_n said:

They're probably like the falchion, similar weapons made all over the world.

Probably.

And doesn't backstory stuff for the Akaneia games say that Ardah just found some powerful weapons and called them Regalia? This would seem to support that, I suppose.

Have their locations already been found? I have a feeling they may be Ch6 only, and non-canon as far their appearance in SoV may be.

Then again, original Gaiden already had a Gradivus with no way for it to be the same one as Archanea's.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, unique said:

i don't think any of them have very good strength, so it'd actually help them quite a bit

strength and magic are the same stat in this game; celica, mae, and delthea have higher strength than alm does, while sonya isn't far behind and faye shouldn't be here

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

Well it's 1~3 range normally, but with Bowrange +2 from Sniper and Bow Knight and then its skill, it all adds up to 8 range.

ahahahahaha

ahahaha

aha

ha

jiminy cricket why