Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, SuperIb said:

Lunatic is coded into the game, although I've read that it's not accessible at the moment. Perhaps it'll become available when the game officially launches?

Oh really? That's interesting. I'd heard nothing of the sort until now.

I'm hoping that it comes sometime down the line, rather than right away. If it's added in a month or two after launch, I can finish the game once over, then be fresh to play through on Masochist mode.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gennerson said:

Masochist mode.

Hahaha, from what I've read I'm sure it'd be just that.

But yes, I agree. I'll probably start on Normal since I haven't played the original Gaiden (at least not completely through), move on to Hard, and then hopefully Lunatic will be out to enjoy. Can't wait. :p

Now that I think about it, do we know whether it's 1rn for Hit or not? From the gameplay I've seen, it looks like 1rn, but I've been wrong before.

1rn on Lunatic/Classic. Thank goodness for Revival Shrines and Mila's Turnwheel...

Edited by Gennerson

15 minutes ago, Gennerson said:

Now that I think about it, do we know whether it's 1rn for Hit or not? From the gameplay I've seen, it looks like 1rn, but I've been wrong before.

1rn on Lunatic/Classic. Thank goodness for Revival Shrines and Mila's Turnwheel...

Honestly, I don't even know what Fates is in terms of the rn system. Since this is a remake for an older game, I'm assuming it's 1rn. I could always be wrong, of course.

10 hours ago, VincentASM said:

Mini Grima is pretty cool : P

Completed world map

... the Labyrinth of Thabes. That's northwest of Khadein in Archanea. It is known as the Desert of Death and it is said to be Naga's final resting place.

If this is where the 6th Chapter unfolds, then it makes sense for Grima to be there... since pretty much nothing else is known about that place save for the above information, and its appearance in Awakening.

Edited by Lyrai
Edited out a misleading info.

35 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

... the Labyrinth of Thabes. That's northwest of Khadein in Archanea. It is known as the Desert of Death and it is said to be Naga's final resting place. Anri found the Falchion there.

If this is where the 6th Chapter unfolds, then it makes sense for Grima to be there... since pretty much nothing else is known about that place save for the above information, and its appearance in Awakening.

I'm pretty certain Anri found Falchion at the Ice Dragon Temple, as that was the final destination of Anri's Way.

Thabes is said to be the city of illusions within Marmortord desert,  which apparently had an advanced civilization. What those advances entail are never mentioned, but if such advances include alchemy, then I suppose it works nonetheless

8 hours ago, Sieghart said:

Hehehe chibi Grima.

You can refight him/her?

Yes, you can (this is why the doors to Grima were already open in the video when I reach him). I'm pretty sure any level ups you gained from the dungeon stay since you can warp to the overworld and save.

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

I'm pretty certain Anri found Falchion at the Ice Dragon Temple, as that was the final destination of Anri's Way.

Yeow! I must've made a mistake! Forgive me >.<

Still, it's nice to see Alm & Celica actually making the trip all the way to Archanea, nonetheless. It's said that the labyrinth explains Grima's origins. Could it be that by your knowledge of Thabes, Grima is actually a construct of alchemy? An experiment done by who-knows-who to create the ultimate dragon? (Which actually is huge and powerful in Awakening, after all.)

Edited by Lyrai

1 hour ago, Lyrai said:

Yeow! I must've made a mistake! Forgive me >.<

Still, it's nice to see Alm & Celica actually making the trip all the way to Archanea, nonetheless. It's said that the labyrinth explains Grima's origins. Could it be that by your knowledge of Thabes, Grima is actually a construct of alchemy? An experiment done by who-knows-who to create the ultimate dragon? (Which actually is huge and powerful in Awakening, after all.)

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Grima is a construct of alchemy. I've read (Well I'm pretty sure I read) here that Grima was made by an alchemist who mixed Divine Dragon blood with a dracozombie. This made said dracozombie transform into Grima, but because of the Divine Dragon blood, Grima pretty much became a god.

5 hours ago, Azz said:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Grima is a construct of alchemy. I've read (Well I'm pretty sure I read) here that Grima was made by an alchemist who mixed Divine Dragon blood with a dracozombie. This made said dracozombie transform into Grima, but because of the Divine Dragon blood, Grima pretty much became a god.

That's pretty much on the ball, although the Dracozombie thing is implied/speculation. Young Grima, which I dunno if it appears, has the same portrait as a Dracozombie.

Also, assuming the Art of Awakening is correct, Grima *may* be descended from the Earth Dragons, in which case the dragon corpse could've been an Earth Dragon.

Do we know if they've updated calculations at all? I've heard that the AS formula is the same as gaiden but is magical avoid, effectiveness and critical hit rate all the same formula?

17 hours ago, The DanMan said:

There were multiple, more favorable reviews/impressions of the game before then on the subreddit and elsewhere; they're just circlejerking around the hate train. Shame how the one negative review is the one that picks up steam (at least multiple people called out his ORKO fetish).

Also, I find it odd in the videos how Grey and Saber were kept as mid-tier classes.

Yeah, it's odd that that review both critisized skills for not really being useful due to not being able to double while both complaining about not being able to double as much and having low hit-rates. I dunno, but maybe the game wanted you to use skills then? Just glancing at enemy stats it looks like you want to be using forges and effective skills. Most of the stuff with real HP/DEF bloat can be hit by hard by weapons with passive effectiveness versus or by skill activations that grant it. Unless the effectiveness formula was changed from original gaiden? But even if it is a modern formula forges should make it good. Either way, dread fighters still have base 18 speed and that still nets them the ability to double anything that isn't an enemy Dread Fighter even with 0 speed gains before or after promotion--promoting ASAP still seems good. All of your lance classes should be able to take care of both Gold Knights and Barons via skill activations.

Most of the really fast stuff also seems to have low-ish attack values so Barons should still be as good at taking hits as they were in Gaiden even with enemy speed buffs--in particular they seem like they'd have a handle on enemy Dread Fighters who have at most low 20s attack versus Baron base of 18 defense minimum. They kept enemy ranged units generally slow so they weren't nerfed by that either, not to mention their halving arrow damage. On offense, activations really help their base skill out and they weren't doubling anyway.

Edited by lysander

On 4/10/2017 at 10:19 PM, SuperIb said:

Lunatic is coded into the game, although I've read that it's not accessible at the moment. Perhaps it'll become available when the game officially launches?

Hmm

To me that sounds like it will be paid dlc. Though, if hard mode is as hard as it sounded (I vaguely heard comparisons to fates lunatic?), maybe it will have substantial changes?

2 hours ago, r_n said:

Hmm

To me that sounds like it will be paid dlc. Though, if hard mode is as hard as it sounded (I vaguely heard comparisons to fates lunatic?), maybe it will have substantial changes?

Ive heard you unlock it for beating hard, like in FE10. Could just be a rumor though. 

On 11/04/2017 at 4:41 AM, SuperIb said:

Honestly, I don't even know what Fates is in terms of the rn system. Since this is a remake for an older game, I'm assuming it's 1rn. I could always be wrong, of course.

I've read somewhere that Fates has 2rn when hit is over 50 % and 1rn when it's below 50 %... (so you rarely miss a reliable attack but you can't rely too much on avoid)

2 hours ago, Kakeyo said:

Has anyone discovered what dungeon the Alm and Celica amiibo unlock? I'm curious if I should purchase them or not.

I forget the name, but Alm's amiibo unlocks the War god's trial and Celica's amiibo unlocks the Goddess' trial.

1 hour ago, escotanner said:

I forget the name, but Alm's amiibo unlocks the War god's trial and Celica's amiibo unlocks the Goddess' trial.

Awesome! Thank you. So, what do they do? >.> (Anything worth while in them?)

5 minutes ago, Kakeyo said:

Awesome! Thank you. So, what do they do? >.> (Anything worth while in them?)

There aren't a lot of details, but I imagine you get to fight some epic boss at the end or get a really cool item.

So I was thinking about Villager's Fork. It's supposed to reclass everyone but main lords into villagers but all of villager characters have unique outfits. What kind of character model will the reclassed units get? Maybe they will just go with their starting models?

6 hours ago, Cat Villager said:

So I was thinking about Villager's Fork. It's supposed to reclass everyone but main lords into villagers but all of villager characters have unique outfits. What kind of character model will the reclassed units get? Maybe they will just go with their starting models?

They'll probably use standard class outfits with appropriate personal color schemes+win animations where applicable 

Spoiler

This is a random tidbit my friend found and translated (Jpn -> Krn via Google translate and then translated to English by me and my friend). It happens after Alm/Celica have their separate routes. Friend found this base convo in Forest shrine but I assume as long as you have the Alm party after the post-split you get this..."lovely" convo Faye has

Edited by kynimdraws

1 minute ago, kynimdraws said:
  Hide contents

This is a random tidbit my friend found and translated (Jpn -> Krn via Google translate and then translated to English by me and my friend). It happens after Alm/Celica have their separate routes. Friend found this base convo in Forest shrine but I assume as long as you have the Alm party after the post-split you get this..."lovely" convo Faye has

I...I don't know what to make of this.

Honestly that makes her more endearing just for how m'lady (m'almy) it is. If you're going to have crazy unrequited love, go all the way, I say.

e: Oh you know, that's chapter 3. Wonder if she continues to double down on this all the way through chapter 6.

Edited by r_n