Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

Also, Vincent, what about my question at the top of page 4?

Sorry, that fell under don't have time to check.

If it helps, I'm queuing all the music to convert/upload.

Just checked out the character status view screens. 

Hot damn, Forsyth and Python were worth the wait haha

I think I'll skip out on reading about post-game content, but I'll read up on growth rates and supports for sure.

So I saw Vincent mention that...

Spoiler

THERE ARE CHILDREN!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO! Screw you IS and your obsession with children! Without spoiling too much, please, PLEASE don't tell me that there is time-travel or dimension hoping stuff going on. 

I don't want to see story spoilers, but I really want to see spell data as well as all the weapons and skills. 

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Reveal hidden contents

THERE ARE CHILDREN!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOO! Screw you IS and your obsession with children! Without spoiling too much, please, PLEASE don't tell me that there is time-travel or dimension hoping stuff going on. 

I don't want to see story spoilers, but I really want to see spell data as well as all the weapons and skills. 

you got japed my dude

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Hide contents

It was a joke. Sorry XD

Uh yeah, music might take a while. Got 98 BGM tracks, about 500 MB in size.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you read his comment under it, you'd see that there aren't actually children in the sense you're thinking 

1 minute ago, VincentASM said:

It was a joke. Sorry XD

Uh yeah, music might take a while. Got 98 BGM tracks, about 500 MB in size.

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

^The Children are just Alm, Celica and the villagers from the prologue

Thank the lord. I was legitimately terrified for a second there. 

Just now, unique said:

is anyone planning on uploading the music to youtube

if not, I can attempt it in a few hours

Nah, but I'm uploading to SF atm.

It's just my upload speed isn't that great.

so since the final map theme is... that, is the pre-battle dialogue theme different? obviously they wouldn't play that before every fight, but one of the reasons I found the final chapter of gaiden so memorable was because the music for it was the same one that played before most of the battles. i hope that at least something similar plays for those, i'd be kind of disappointed if the new theme for that was completely different since I mainly associate the final map theme with that

6 minutes ago, JDtheBA said:

Someone already uploaded doma's battle theme.

are they planning on uploading the rest of the songs though

Edited by unique

How the heck did anyone get the game so early? o.O Did someone hack the eShop or something?

Anyway, good to know there's no second gen. That's what I came here to find out. I do NOT want another Fates situation when it comes to kids/second gen. Ever.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Sarahtoga104 said:

Only 26 pairs? That doesn't even cover 1 support conversation per playable character then I hope these so called 'base conversations make up for it.

I am lost so are the supports like limit to 5 only like 1 A and he others go up to B that really bad they went from infinite supports to limit but it an remake so they can get away with that.

I am deceased. Also, Tati is beautiful I love her and everything she stands for, she is precious and must be protected.

Also, do we know if supports are limited like in GBA or....?

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How the heck did anyone get the game so early? o.O Did someone hack the eShop or something?

Anyway, good to know there's no second gen. That's what I came here to find out. I do NOT want another Fates situation when it comes to kids/second gen. Ever.

Probably someone managed to grab a physical copy and then uploaded the game. eShop isn't that easy to hack.
As for second gen... we're safe XD

Just now, Anacybele said:

How the heck did the game get in the wild so early? o.O Did someone hack the eShop or something?

But kids make everything better (jkjkjk)

I'm just glad they're not doing things like adding 50 new characters and in-game chapters, and instead, are going for a FireRed/LeafGreen style of an "extra" post-ish game