Data-mined Information (SPOILERS; please read first post)

What data do you want to see first?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Preliminary data

• Character Max Stats
    • Weapon + Item Data
    • Skill Data
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The Amiibo characters get their own remixed themes? Does Ike have Eternal Bond as his?! Tell me he has Eternal Bond! If he doesn't, that's so lame. Eternal Bond is amazing and is practically Ike's theme anyway!

I believe that the amiibo characters have the same music that they had in Fates, with the exceptions of Roy and Corrin, who have "new" themes. Although only Roy's is actually new.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Iridium said:

I believe that the amiibo characters have the same music that they had in Fates, with the exceptions of Roy and Corrin, who have "new" themes. Although only Roy's is actually new.

I don't remember them getting their own music in Fates though. How odd...

I still think The Devoted was a dumb choice over Eternal Bond when the latter is more Ike's theme than any song in the series has ever been (save for maybe Ike's Resolution in PoR, but this is RD Ike here, so...).

Edited by Anacybele

Do we have character endings yet and I know I already asked, but do supports have limits like in GBA?

(Also, just a forewarning, sorry if I annoy anyone with all my questions)

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Eternal Bond is a battle theme though? :/ It plays during the Greil Mercenaries' RD chapters.

It's not. Eternal Bond is a map theme. The Devoted is the Greil Mercs' battle theme.

3 minutes ago, JMaula said:

It's not. Eternal Bond is a map theme. The Devoted is the Greil Mercs' battle theme.

Eternal Bond is a battle theme. It plays when you're playing the chapter, ie, when you're playing the battle in that chapter. I call that a battle theme. It's not a character vs character battle theme, that's different, but it's a battle theme to me nonetheless.

Still a poor choice of music, imo. Eternal Bond is even popular and beloved enough to have made it in the anniversary concert. So sad...

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Leif said:

Hidari did an amazing job on every playable character... save one.

What happened to Delthea?!?! She's looks like she's 5 years old! She also has one sharp tooth like Sunny from A Series of Unfortunate Events. What the hell Hidari?

Hide contents

Her Evil portrait looks way better, but I envisioned a young woman, not a prepubescent child! Delthea is the worst out of the character redesigns. Sonia looks amazing though. 

I'm also happy about the... 

Hide contents

Villager's fork, because I can grind the units till they have maximum stats and just leave them in their starting classes so their portraits can match their battle models.

Also, is multiplayer a thing in this game?

She's 13 years old.

Just now, Leif said:

Characters have canon ages in this game?! No way!

Yeah. In the character info dump, they list all ages for characters.

I believe it's on the first page.

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Characters have canon ages in this game?! No way!

Yeah, all PCs and some NPCs have internal ages.

All because of alcohol : P

Edited by VincentASM

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Eternal Bond is a battle theme. It plays when you're playing the chapter, ie, when you're playing the battle in that chapter. I call that a battle theme. It's not a character vs character battle theme, that's different, but it's a battle theme to me nonetheless.

Still a poor choice of music, imo. Eternal Bond is even popular and beloved enough to have made it in the anniversary concert. So sad...

I agree with this. Eternal Bond is my favourite map theme of all time, would have loved to hear it again.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

do we know how old do the characters have to be to drink? that could actually change between countries

actually that raises a further, more important question

Spoiler

do the characters get drunk

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, all PCs and some NPCs have internal ages.

Alcohol?! What!? No way! 

So Saber is probably in his late twenties / early thirties so he can use alcohol as a provision/vulnerary where Delthea can't because she's 13. HILARIOUS. 

Just letting you know reddit data was updated.

It has a few stuff like character data, Class data, some Item data and the Spell Lists.

Again, feel free to use it, just put my name somewhere if you want.

Edited by DeathChaos25

1 minute ago, Leif said:

Alcohol?! What!? No way! 

So Saber is probably in his late twenties / early thirties so he can use alcohol as a provision/vulnerary where Delthea can't because she's 13. HILARIOUS. 

saber is 34

20 minutes ago, Thane said:

Loving a lot of the designs, and I can appreciate the hunks, but why does every other girl have a metal bra-like thing? Do they know that they've got important organs to protect further down?

You do know this is a JRPGs right the less armor you have the more def you have. Enough though the females have alot of armor on in this game some do have 'sexy' armor.

Edited by mikethepokemaster

11 minutes ago, Leif said:

Alcohol?! What!? No way! 

He's 34.

Of the starting groups, Alm/Tobin/Celica/Mae are 17, Faye and Grey are 18, Boey's 16, Kliff's 15, and Genny's 14.
Also interesting: Zeke/Camus is 29, and the Whitewings are 16/20/23.

6 minutes ago, mikethepokemaster said:

You do know this is a JRPGs right the less armor you have the def you have. Enough though the females have alot of armor on in this game some are have 'sexy' armor.

That doesn't justify it, though. It's simply an excuse.

Edited by The DanMan

All of this is amazing. I feel like this is gonna be a great game after two personally underwhelming entries in the series. Makes me hopeful for FE Switch.

Edited by Book Bro