The Opening Cutscene

I can see it now. Rudolf's forces bust into Mila's Temple like in the trailer, he tells Mila in no uncertain terms what he intends to do ("The Rigelian emperor would do well to state his intentions" vs "You know what it signifies") and then doing the deed while leaving her draconic corpse behind, as seen in the CGs and the very first trailer with the "Book of Valentian Revelations" thing.

Absolutely badass.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

Oh wait, I saw the Data-mined Information thread that showed the CG that have those boxes (I don't see any books appeared) that was in the Cutscene that Celica was with Alm are actually boxes of Oranges. But, why are there so many boxes of Oranges, is it like Alm and Celica does love Oranges or is the boxes of Oranges are suppose to be used for the party for celebrating of retaken back the Zofian castle after Desaix retreating?

Edited by King Marth 64

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

THE HYPE,

I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK

FATES...REMEMBER FATES...

I DON'T WANT..TO..GET BURNED...AGAIN

The only positive thing I can say is that... maybe it will be cheap?

Yet the story in that game sucks, but again, the story in Gaiden isn't so great either.

That was fucking beautiful.  Jesus, there was not one thing I disliked about that excerpt.  So far I'm really liking the look of Berkut as a villain character, he seems quite tragic rather than outright devious, so I pray that this will lead to both an interesting character and amazing character development on his part.  Especially coming off of the back of the Fates villains who were one-dimensional in my opinion.

On 4/3/2017 at 3:09 PM, Thane said:

Celica's main reason for leaving the monastery in Gaiden was because she foresaw something hurting Alm.

I don't know if it's stated later, but I know that right at the beginning of chapter 2, in her talk with Nomah, she says she's leaving to find out why they haven't gotten crops in three years.

On another note, why did they wait three years to realize something was wrong.

Just now, Utzu said:

I don't know if it's stated later, but I know that right at the beginning of chapter 2, in her talk with Nomah, she says she's leaving to find out why they haven't gotten crops in three years.

On another note, why did they wait three years to realize something was wrong.

Mila spoiled them so I assumed they thought she would bring back the crops...heck I don't know.

23 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Mila spoiled them so I assumed they thought she would bring back the crops...heck I don't know.

It's still weird, like you haven't eaten in three years, and zombies live right outside your door, how are you still alive? Do you eat people?

Granted with the few people in gaiden and the large amount of zombies comparitively, I wouldn't doubt it.

In Valentia, if you aren't in the war, a mercenary, or dead, you were the very small minority. Countries can't survive like that, let alone whole continents.

Should probably add pirates, those are a thing too.

Edited by Utzu

Okay, after rewatching it way too much I'm noticing a few things.
First, a tiny bit of English (like in in Rudolf's map theme)-- about 0:51: "Somebody saw...", and 1:25: "For me...". I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly the lyrics are to all of Echoes' choral pieces.

And at 1:32 there's some of the final map theme. Can't tell if it's the same lyrics, though.

Really, the only problem I have with the intro right now is the fact that the music ends so abruptly.

2 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Okay, after rewatching it way too much I'm noticing a few things.
First, a tiny bit of English (like in in Rudolf's map theme)-- about 0:51: "Somebody saw...", and 1:25: "For me...". I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly the lyrics are to all of Echoes' choral pieces.

And at 1:32 there's some of the final map theme. Can't tell if it's the same lyrics, though.

Really, the only problem I have with the intro right now is the fact that the music ends so abruptly.

Wait there are lyrics? I thought it was just people saying "Uh" really loudly. Shows what I know about singing huh :/?

29 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Wait there are lyrics? I thought it was just people saying "Uh" really loudly. Shows what I know about singing huh :/?

It seems to be mostly gibberish and/or psuedo-latin, but a lot of the choiral pieces in Echoes seem to have some English lyrics in them. Rudolf's has the most (at around 1:45): "Brothers, though I see the war eternally..." .

Though really, don't feel ashamed-- I don't know much either. I've just be listening to the OST non-stop and picked up on a few things.

Just now, The DanMan said:

It seems to be mostly gibberish and/or psuedo-latin, but a lot of the choiral pieces in Echoes seem to have some English lyrics in them. Rudolf's has the most (at around 1:45): "Brothers, though I see the war eternally..." .

Though really, don't feel ashamed-- I don't know much either. I've just be listening to the OST non-stop and picked up on a few things.

Ah okay.