[SPOILERS] Supports You're Excited For

Thanks to the dataleak, the support lists have been leaked and are right here.

Supports are GBA-styled, so they will be occurring in battle and each character is limited to certain characters.

In the original Gaiden, you didn't know if characters had a special relationship until the end, and while these endings seem to be in place, they've also added some more relationships between characters.

Note: Some characters have 1 support partner total, so I wonder how much they're going to be included in base conversations to make up for this.

Personally, I'm most interested in:

Mae x anyone, since she's cheeky.

Clair x Lukas + Delthea, since I wasn't expecting those.

Jesse x Silque (how?) + Saber + Deen

Genny x Sonya

The Meme Team (you know who)

Zeke x Tatiana

Celica x Masked Knight

I'm surprised there's no Clair x Tobin support, and no Saber x Genny support (but that could be because of their ages)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already seen Sonya x Genny thanks to Reddit, but it was adorable and certainly a weird pairing but I love it.

Same with Zeke x Tati.

Grey x Clair x Tobin will be exciting.

Mae x Boey (Since their new ending reveals they get married and uhhhhhhh finally)

Celica x Faye (It seems that Celica has a one-sided support with her and I need to see it)

The meme team

Delthea x Luthier

Jesse x Silque cause that's a thing. I don't understand it.

Forsyth x Python too since they seem to have a pretty deep relationship.

Clive x Mathilda x Clair. Just all three of them as a family of blondes just uhhh, I love them all.

I'm really just looking forward to all of them but these are just the main ones.

Clair x Tobin, purely because the rejection will be off the charts.

Forsyth x Python seems like it should be fun. Supports between friends who are older(Python and Forsyth are 25) tend to be a lot more interesting than the teenagers talking about their hopes and dreams.

AlmxFaye

I'm just hoping I get to see Alm destroy Faye's hopes. Not that I hate Faye or anything...

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

Grey x Clair x Tobin will be exciting.

Just now, Slumber said:

Clair x Tobin, purely because the rejection will be off the charts.

Oh my goodness I forgot about that.

Maybe we can decide the winner now...

1 minute ago, Almerson said:

AlmxFaye

I'm just hoping I get to see Alm destroy Faye's hopes. Not that I hate Faye or anything...

Alm's and Faye's has been translated. If you want to see it I can post it.

8 minutes ago, Almerson said:

AlmxFaye

I get the feeling they're not going to fuck with the canon pairings. They didn't in FE12(Except for some bizarre cases where Kris would basically steal people from their canon lovers), so I expect Clair x Tobin to end with Tobin going "Clair, this isn't a banana in my pocket!" and Clair responding "Tobin, you're a tool. I'm gonna go hang out with your best friend."

And Alm can only get together with Celica, like the original, despite a whole new character being introduced to try to take him for herself.

Edited by Slumber

Sad that Kamui can only support with Valbar and Leon, he was one of my favorite characters in the original Gaiden. But, anyways, I'm generally excited for Celica x Faye because they probably fight over Alm or something silly like that. 

Celica x The Ram Village Boyz, it'll be cool to see how they react to being reunited after all those years. 

Zeke x Tatiana, solely because I really like Zeke. Same for Deen x Jesse, because I like Deen a lot. 

Damn, I really wanted Saber to have more, he seems like a cool character. Oh well.

I kinda wanna see Mathilda and Clair... them and basically all of Celica's lol.

22 minutes ago, Azz said:

Alm's and Faye's has been translated. If you want to see it I can post it.

Actually, do you have the link to the current translated supports?

I'd like to look at quite a few of them, assuming 5 is the limit ingame ala GBA.

If it's not 5, then I suppose I'll wait.

Edited by Almerson

1 hour ago, Almerson said:

AlmxFaye

Just read their support and

Spoiler

she gets rejected. The conversations were very short and wasn't even that good. It was her talking non stop with short lines from Alm except for one line. I was excited to see what they would do for her but she's really just a "crazy for Alm" character. Maybe her other supports will say differently, hopefully.

If you want to read it, it's here:http://pastebin.com/TsMgkU6Y

2 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Hide contents

she gets rejected. The conversations were very short and wasn't even that good. It was her talking non stop with short lines from Alm except for one line. I was excited to see what they would do for her but she's really just a "crazy for Alm" character. Maybe her other supports will say differently, hopefully.

Aw, the end of their A support kinda makes me sad. Faye was so excited to live with Alm in Ram village. 

Oh well. Celica > Faye anyways. 

3 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Hide contents

While the subject & length are what they are, it's worth noting that in terms of being written the localization will probably read a bit differently and more naturally.

Shame they're so short, though.

5 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Eh, yeah that is a kinda short and meh support. I do hope we have some good supports.

Or it gets translated well.

Edited by Almerson

1 hour ago, Duwang said:

Aw, the end of their A support kinda makes me sad. Faye was so excited to live with Alm in Ram village. 

Oh well. Celica > Faye anyways. 

Yeah, her ending is pretty sad. I would've felt a little more empathetic though if she was a little more of her own character than one for someone else.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

While the subject & length are what they are, it's worth noting that in terms of being written the localization will probably read a bit differently and more naturally.

Shame they're so short, though.

They probably will be written a bit differently, but I just think her character could've been a lot better now. :\

1 hour ago, Almerson said:

Hide contents

Eh, yeah that is a kinda short and meh support. I do hope we have some good supports.

It's only one out of many. I'm sure there'll be good ones.

1 hour ago, r_n said:

https://pastebin.com/CqXu8dTG

Genny/Sonya is probably the best of the translated ones so far even if it is short and 50% awkward pauses/silences

I thought that was pretty cute.

Man it seems like a lot of these supports are going to be short. Oh well, its still great that we got these. 

These supports are short, but I guess they really didn't have much to build off. There's more conversing going on in one set of supports than there was in the vanilla game.

1 minute ago, Slumber said:

These supports are short, but I guess they really didn't have much to build off. There's more conversing going on in one set of supports than there was in the vanilla game.

This should have given them free reign to add stuff, then. Which they were already sort of doing, judging by all the voiced lines and altered designs. Most of these people are blank slates

Here is the translated supports. Someone also translated some of the endings here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/636unt/translation_for_a_few_supports_and_raw_endings/

The Grey ending with Tobin dead and Clair alive makes me sad but smile. Maybe I'll kill off Tobin just for it. lol